Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ladywhitestar Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:32:17 PM(UTC)
Ladywhitestar

Groups: Registered

Hi
I hope someone can help me with making a envelope to fit my card I made. I purchased the cricut DVD for Beginners and on lesson 6 they have you make a card using the Celebrate Cartridge. The card was made using the Real Dial Size, Row 5, column 10 at 5". The card is Adorable, however they did not give instructions on making the envelope. I tried the same setting. Real Dial 5" shift, Row 5, Column but the envelope was way to small. I then tried doubling the size, since the card measures 5" across so I set it to cut 10" but the crcut stated not enough room to cut 10". How can that be when my paper is 12x12?. The largest envelope I could make was 9" on real dial, but it still was to small. So can someone help explain what I'm doing wrong. Thanks so much.
Flo Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 09, 2013 11:15:28 PM(UTC)
Flo

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Not sure if you have fixed your problems but I have done a video on the wifi http://youtu.be/WiKRKdKv5Ic its on You tube its a bit long winded as I describe what happened on the tape then decided to go in and show it. This video may help with your wifi if you are still wanting to do it. Now not sure if your card envelope problem has been solved. if you make the card first often the envelop will not fir unless you put it on a 12x24 mat and sometimes even then wont. The best way is to do maximum size for the envelope and then so relative size of the envelope for the card. If you can put the envelope up in CCR often you can rotate it more move it so you can see if it will fit. HTH's