Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CricutGena Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:44:32 AM(UTC)
CricutGena

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 999 time(s) in 320 post(s)
Hello, although there is not a lot we can do about the payment methods. We do have an excelent tech support and customer service. If you have any questions, concerns or warranty issues please give us a call. We can assist you over the phone. One thing you may not know is that you can wash the mat in warm water and allow it to drip dry. This may help you revitalize your mat.

-Cricut Gena
TammyPuckett Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:29:03 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 372 time(s) in 222 post(s)
Call PC customer service! They can set up a time someone to call you back & stream into your computer to get this going like it is supposed to. I had an issue that my Imagine would not communicate with CCR & they got that all fixed. I know it is frustrating, but hand in three!
TammyPuckett Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:33:55 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Sorry you are having so much trouble! Call PC CS & they will help you! I had a Mini & didn't like it & sold it to go back to the Expression!
TammyPuckett Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 3:14:16 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

When you buy mats, always make sure they have CRICUT in the center of the mat. Also take the mat that you have & run it under hot water to activate the sticky stuff! Just let it air dry & it should be good! I have been told never to do the sticky stuff because if you do & it gets on the rollers, it will void your warranty through PC! PC had a period where the mats were awful & it sounds like you have that going on!

When PC linked in with my computer, nothing was changed except what needed to be done for the Cricut. What virus protection are you running? I have seen post where certain anti-virus programs were preventing things from working properly!
CricketCMV Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:08:37 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8314 time(s) in 4910 post(s)
If you have your receipt for the purchase of the machine PLUS the purchase of the mat, PC will probably replace the mat. We heard of many users that were able to get their mats replaced. YOU MUST have your receipt of purchase. I don't believe ANY business should be expected to deal with customers who do not have their receipts.

I believe PC would even replace the machine if they deem that the machine was a bad machine to begin with. We have heard other users (not sure there were any bad MINIs) got their machines REPLACED by PC if PC deems your machine is a bad one.

PC is willing to help people. We have to want to be helped in the first place and we have to go through the proper channels. I believe if you buy a machine at Joann's, Walmart or any other retail store, they will not give REFUNDS or go through the motions of trying to get your machine replaced for you. You (we all) have to do that through PC.

It sounds like you really want to buy that other machine. WELL, you have bought the MINI. Many of us LOVE our MINI machines. If you can't get a refund, then it seems you should try everything you can to get this MINI working (unless you are rich and it doesn't matter whether or not you do get it working). Who's to say the "other" machine will work any better for you. Maybe it's your internet connection. Maybe you don't have enough RAM in your computer.

There are many reasons your MINI may not be working for you. PC will help you. If you are unable to get the help you need, ask for a manager.

I have called PC ten or fifteen times since 2008. They have always been very helpful to me and very courteous. We have to be able to meet them halfway, too.

Hope you get your problems worked out. Whether or not it's with the MINI; just hoping things work out for the best for you.

I have just gone through a problem with AT&T. I put it off for months. BUT, in the end, I took the time to call them and go through the proper methods, and in the end I am now very happy with the compromise and the help AT&T gave to me. I put it off way too long. Just saying, it's not easy to deal with these issues that come up from so many companies these days. BUT, if we don't help ourselves.....who is going to help us. We have to want the help badly enough to make the calls and ask for the help.

Char

Edited by user Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:17:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
JoyceG on 11/12/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:27:55 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 942 time(s) in 611 post(s)
The other day my scraproom was kinda cold and my cardstock wasn't sticking to the mats at all. I just got pieces of tape and taped it down at the top corners of the cardstock outside the cutting area. Worked great and it didn't move and was easy to remove from the mats.

Joyce
CricketCMV Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013 1:11:54 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8314 time(s) in 4910 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
The other day my scraproom was kinda cold and my cardstock wasn't sticking to the mats at all. I just got pieces of tape and taped it down at the top corners of the cardstock outside the cutting area. Worked great and it didn't move and was easy to remove from the mats.

Joyce

I use tape almost 100% of the time.....just don't want to deal with my paper slipping. I get GREAT cuts almost 100% of the time. Occasionally, I forget to change settings on paper vs. cardstock; so that's a given that you're not going to get a good cut no matter whether you rely on your mat or tape.

I LOVE USING THE TAPE. It just cuts down on any problems there might be with the mat. Once you start using it, it goes very fast. It's no problem to me to use the tape and take the time to apply it vs. the result I might get if the paper slips any little bit.

I buy the blue tape and use it over and over and over again. I bought four rolls in 2008 and still have two of them plus 2/3rds of the third one left. I used up my first roll several months ago.

Char