Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

melodylanedesigns Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013 10:57:52 AM(UTC)
melodylanedesigns

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1875 time(s) in 928 post(s)
Hi Everyone I just wanted to invite you all to a challenge I am having. Yes, I am starting another challenge before my last one is ended. This one is for my mom's 65th Birthday! I would love for you to make a card or something for my mom's birthday, she would really enjoy it, some of you know her from some of my videos and she just gets tickled pink at the awesome comments my subscribers give us. This would really make her birthday special.

Her birthday is December 9th and I would like them by dec 5th. Her fav color is purple and teal and she loves animal print. She is very easy to please. She lives in Florida part of the year and loves palm trees and things like that too. She also loves Snowmen, ha ha, she loves snowmen and palm trees. lol

I will pick a winner by random from all the entries, the only way to enter is to send a card or project. I will also make a video showing every thing sent in and a link to a video or blog or where ever you want me to promote for you.

I have been collecting lots of stuff for the prize, just got back from Michaels today with a big haul, video will be on my vlog channel soon. My mom also watches those videos so I can not mention it.

The video will be after her birthday, I will also try to record her opening them too.

I will give you my address, you can address my name or hers, if you use her name I will not open any of it. If you address my name I will open and give to her.

Her name
Suzette Boldwin
My Name
Melody Lane
Address
668 N. Convent St.
Bourbonnais, IL 60901

I am posting here and not on my blog because she reads my blog, or at least will click on the ads for me.

You are also welcome to email me any questions.
Melodylanedesigns@gmail.com