Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

accessoriesfrommistyd27bf360 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, December 06, 2013 6:17:23 PM(UTC)
accessoriesfrommistyd27bf360

Groups: Registered

I just purchased a Cricut Expressions on Black Friday. I have been able to use it once. I completed an update. Yesterday, when I got on to use it wanted to do another update. Well that didn't go so well. Now my Cricut (the machine itself) is stuck in update mode and won't let me do anything! Have talked to support and they send me another way to update and that didn't work either. I have disabled my firewall thinking maybe that was somehow blocking it and that didn't help. Any suggestions?? Really frustrated to pay that much for a machine that I can not use! So far, I am not happy with the Cricut even after all the great reviews I got from family and friends.
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, December 06, 2013 8:53:06 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7870 time(s) in 3684 post(s)
Did support have you try to update it using Design Studio? Because that's usually the best way to update it in your situation.

And did you make sure to select the Expression when you were doing the update. Selecting the wrong model of Cricut can cause your problem.

It should have you do two passes of the firmware update. Make sure you power the Cricut off before you start the second pass so that you can put it back in update mode.

Edited by user Saturday, December 07, 2013 2:38:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified