Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CraftyDisneyMom Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 10:58:29 PM(UTC)
CraftyDisneyMom

Groups: Registered

Anyone else having issues with Craft Room running SUPER slow and showing (not responding) while trying to work in it?
frankie1136207ecdc9d Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2013 8:54:13 PM(UTC)
frankie1136207ecdc9d

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
i thought it was just me
JennYorkshire Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 02, 2014 8:40:21 AM(UTC)
JennYorkshire

United Kingdom

Craft Room has always been slow for me. I've been posting on Facebook about it. Just scrolling up and down on the page or mat is slow. It's like, click the arrow and wait an age for it to respond. It's getting worse, I personally think it would be better if ccr could be used offline. It would be quicker. Lots of people here in UK have a problem with it being slow too.
allison1978 Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 02, 2014 9:39:39 PM(UTC)
allison1978

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm new to CCR, but I think it's pretty slow, too. Scrolling and trying to click on the image take forever! Bored
pippi1205df4f5ad1 Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 22, 2014 6:46:56 AM(UTC)
pippi1205df4f5ad1

This is so frustrating!!!!! sooooooooooooooo slow. I wish I never bought this! I invested to much time and money. I will have to call and see what's up wit this! Any solutions?
kim54719f7c787a Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:41:37 PM(UTC)
kim54719f7c787a

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I thought it was just me and my computer! I purchased the Expression at Christmas and did not have time to really sit down and play for a month or so. I wish I had done alot more research, I wish I had just waited a couple months to invest my money in the newest and best!

I think it is sad that they have updated the software, made it the only link on the cricut web site, kind of leaving us poor saps who have alot of money invested in the dust.

There is no reason we all can not be using the same software, and no reason it should run so horribly slow. It has become obvious that PC is not listening to their customers, and they are telling them right here on their forum. It is not like they have to go out there and find the posts about the problems. Sad thing is there are only a few and they could be fixed so easy.

Wondering if I should cut my losses and sell this thing, and purchase a Silhouette, or one of the others. I will most certainly be looking closely at the software and the customer service reviews. It would be nice if PC just fixed all of this and was more responsive to what the customers want.