Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
PattyPenn Offline
#31 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 2:19:27 PM(UTC)
PattyPenn

Groups: Registered

Can anyone tell me why we aren't getting the rewards points certificates in the new style (smaller) cartridges???? I am SO frustrated w/PC!!!! Every time I buy I a new cartridge I swear I won't buy another one because I have to stay on hold 45+ minutes just to talk to someone to get the code. PC really doesn't care about their long time customers any more. Too bad!
MISSYSCREATIONS8867fb36 Offline
#32 Posted : Wednesday, May 21, 2014 5:21:02 PM(UTC)
MISSYSCREATIONS8867fb36

I would like to know why we have to CALL to get the points for the new cartridges in the smaller boxes, can't it be the serial code and if so then why don't they put it on a small sticker inside the box with the warranty paper and the CCR papers?

Digital cartridges don't have them either, how do I go about getting rewarded for those ones?
Mad
CraftyCreations Offline
#33 Posted : Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:00:37 PM(UTC)
CraftyCreations

Was thanked: 341 time(s) in 229 post(s)
I think I am going to have a heart attack the day they do and then will not be able to order. Ugh..... What's taking so darn long???????????????????RollEyes
Coah'sNana Offline
#34 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 10:14:03 AM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 16247 time(s) in 4361 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MISSYSCREATIONS8867fb36 Go to Quoted Post
I would like to know why we have to CALL to get the points for the new cartridges in the smaller boxes, can't it be the serial code and if so then why don't they put it on a small sticker inside the box with the warranty paper and the CCR papers?

Digital cartridges don't have them either, how do I go about getting rewarded for those ones?
Mad

Digital cartridges have never had reward points. However, you do get points for the purchase price (double if circle member). However, the automatic link between cricut.com and the rewards site hasn't worked since late summer 2012 I think. You have to call or do live chat (preferred method) to get them. I usually wait until I have done several purchases and then just give them the order numbers over live chat and they email me when added. Doesn't really matter much since they haven't put anything on the site in a very long time.

As far as the new carts, I've asked several times why they aren't included and none of the CS people I spoke to know. And not ALL the new smaller carts come with rewards, so you do have to ask. But again, live chat is easier than waiting on the phone.
sandandsurf Offline
#35 Posted : Thursday, July 03, 2014 6:14:50 AM(UTC)
sandandsurf

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Its a shame every time they have something their loyal/crazy for being loyal customers like they make us mad. First it was the gypsy which was an awesome product when it first came out now I saved for years to get something with my points and THAT was a waste too!!!!! :(
icu_19604befd124 Offline
#36 Posted : Thursday, July 03, 2014 3:39:51 PM(UTC)
icu_19604befd124

So disappointed with PC when I got my first Bug
the rewards program was great. Now You seem to be
not bothering with any of your loyal customers.
Over a year is TOO LONG to wait for a update
EvyPixley Offline
#37 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 2:24:44 PM(UTC)
EvyPixley

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Originally Posted by: pyewacket16ef45a0f7 Go to Quoted Post
A year ago it was posted that the rewards program wasn't going to end, but still nothing has been done. What's up with that?

The words, "class action suit", come to mind....

CricutCrazy Offline
#38 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 4:30:23 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Was thanked: 986 time(s) in 710 post(s)
They are still allowing us to use the Rewards points to join the "CIRCLE" so I guess it has not been officially ended yet.
But there isnt much of anything else on there worth using up your points for that I can see.
KerryPeasland Offline
#39 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 1:55:39 PM(UTC)
KerryPeasland

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I had become so disappointed with Provocraft that I gave my Expression, Expression 2, Imagine and all (over 175) cartridges away. Well, I thought I would try again and bought the Explore and am trying to get caught up. As before, trying to set up nothing worked the way it said it would. I was so disappointed to check out the Rewards site and see nothing has changed. I have 8,000 points that I would like to use. Here I could use a lot of my points on gathering cartridges but -- there was nothing there.

What is the word on the Rewards Program? I've tried to call and get through to check on the Circle program, getting my machine set up but can't get a voice anywhere.

Kerry Peasland
scrapalette Offline
#40 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 2:20:21 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 19027 time(s) in 8503 post(s)
Originally Posted by: EvyPixley Go to Quoted Post
The words, "class action suit", come to mind....

LOL For what? The rewards program is a free voluntary program that may be stopped at any time. You bought a cart, you got the images. You got what you paid for. The words "I want something for nothing" come to mind.
 1 user thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
Maxluv on 8/12/2014(UTC)
scrapalette Offline
#41 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 2:24:18 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 19027 time(s) in 8503 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KerryPeasland Go to Quoted Post
I had become so disappointed with Provocraft that I gave my Expression, Expression 2, Imagine and all (over 175) cartridges away. Well, I thought I would try again and bought the Explore and am trying to get caught up. As before, trying to set up nothing worked the way it said it would. I was so disappointed to check out the Rewards site and see nothing has changed. I have 8,000 points that I would like to use. Here I could use a lot of my points on gathering cartridges but -- there was nothing there.

What is the word on the Rewards Program? I've tried to call and get through to check on the Circle program, getting my machine set up but can't get a voice anywhere.

Kerry Peasland

Keep trying. The CS phones are very busy. PC is trying to solve everyone's problem while they have you on the line and that is time consuming.

If you need help with your Explore or Design Space, Narelle and I have a FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/487705104684042/

What questions do you have about the Circle? Post over in chat and more people will see it and might be able to help.