Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<3233343536>»
JeanneLee Offline
#991 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:08:17 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 214 time(s) in 199 post(s)
Debbie, so sorry to hear of all the destruction from the fires.
Poor animals...hope they can rejoin their owners, or relocated till they can be.
Are the fires near you?

Got a small section cleaned out and feel good about that...and then started painting some playing cards I am altering for a swap. If I do a little cleaning then a little playing everyday it might be a good thing! Cool

Have fun at your crop, Sharon, sounds like fun.

Nancy, sounds like a fun animal for Abigail, you will have to share a photo.

So sorry to hear the neighbors friend is not doing well, Sandra. Praying for comfort for them.
DebbieScraps Offline
#992 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2014 3:44:04 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Jeannelee the fires are a couple of suburbs over so not that far away. I have also been trying to sort out and organise my crafting area but I get too easily distracted by all my stuff LOL
Sandra, these sort of disasters always take years to recover from, the terrible fires that they had in Victoria a few years back and people are still trying to rebuild from them. What are you doing for the birthday card?
Nancy, hope you feel better soon, that sounds like a cute gift you bought Abigail, I bet Max was disappointed.
Not much else happening here, will chat soon
 1 user thanked DebbieScraps for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 1/20/2014(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#993 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:55:12 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1316 time(s) in 1023 post(s)
Oh Boy what a morning,

Go to sign in on the desk top computer and it said cannot load servers account!!!

Now I google it all and I have to close out my user account and open a new one. It explains how to do this but I wasn't able to get all my pictures, files and documents. My Desk Top has everything on it. I don't use my Lap Top as much and really use it to create with CCR.

So I have been trying to copy files and paste with no luck!!

It is going to be a long day

Thankfully I don't have Abigail today

My son in law Bob got the ok to go back to work on the 27th very happy about that. His foot healed. Now he has to try and get his back pay which they are giving him a hard time.

Jeanne.. last night on the money channel (DH watches) they said Maryland has the most wealthiest people in all the US. I thought for sure Conn. Out of 5 States NJ was 4th, Conn then Maryland had the most...wealthiest people

Well off to try and transfer files
Have a good day all

1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#994 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2014 12:20:16 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

If you can do me a favor and send me a quick email so I can save all your email addresses

I can't transfer any of my photos very sad although all the pictures of Abby are all printed I still would have liked to transfer them all over to the new account and I can't transfer any of my email contacts so if you wouldn't mind

Thank you
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
SandraB. Offline
#995 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:18:36 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 306 time(s) in 263 post(s)
we got some exciting news in our hockey world yesterday. Our NHL team, the Edmonton Oilers traded their goalie and got a goalie from the LA Kings who is a local boy from our area. He actually played for the junior A team that we have season tickets for. He also went to school with my neice and they are still good friends. Hope things work out well for him here.

Nancy: glad you had all your pics of Abby printed off. I always print them as soon as I save them just in case my computer dies or something. I'll pm my e-mail to you, not sure if you had mine or not

Debbie: hope things are cooling down a bit for you. I'm doing a swing card for my friend.

JeanneLee: thanks for your prayers for our neighbour's friend, I still have the lights shining for them also. Glad you are making some progress in your craft room. Keep up the good work

Thankfully, the wind died down last nite and today was beautiful

Better get off here and back to work. Take care everyoneBigGrin BigGrin
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
DebbieScraps Offline
#996 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 3:36:04 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

The temperatures did cool a bit but are on the rise again. February is normally the hottest month so we have a lot to look forward to Angry Cursing
I am dog sitting this weekend and Romulus has been so naughty!!! He is such a chewer, it drives me nuts. Jet has got so tolerant with him, never thought that I would see the day!
Have a good weekend everyone
NJsharon Offline
#997 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 5:31:56 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Re-organized my craft room!

That was taken 2 days ago I think.... it is already a little more messy as I have all my new CTMH products out. LOL

Elise was home sick with fever, running nose & chills. Now she has no fever, but here eye is pink. Great. Not sore or itchy, so wondering if it is pink eye or something else?? Hope it isn't pink eye.

Looking forward to my cropping getaway this later today into tomorrow!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#998 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 6:02:18 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: DebbieScraps Go to Quoted Post
The temperatures did cool a bit but are on the rise again. February is normally the hottest month so we have a lot to look forward to Angry Cursing
I am dog sitting this weekend and Romulus has been so naughty!!! He is such a chewer, it drives me nuts. Jet has got so tolerant with him, never thought that I would see the day!
Have a good weekend everyone

Debbie.. have you tried some really big tough bones for the little guy since he likes to chew!
Poor Jet...
Have fun he will keep you busy
lv2scrap02 Offline
#999 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 6:07:38 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

This is so nice I haven't signed in since yesterday and I am still signed onBigGrin

Sharon I remember when this room was your dining room we never did see it converted to the craft room. Very nice I could use a nice size room like this.

Hope Elise is feeling better

So I didn't get a virus on the computer just that Microsoft Internet Explorer decided to lock me out!1 This happened to DH last year. I blamed him but I guess it wasn't him afterall.

Still can't get him I have been trying to follow the directions to transfer all my files and documents still won't do it.

Hopefully son in law can get some results. Yesterday I felt like I worked all day my brain was so exhausted from this all

Have a nice day all

AlyaMama Offline
#1000 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 7:50:15 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hello- well the heater has really helped upstaris and I'm busy crafting away. Working on Valentines Day cards. My friend went by the bakery and she thinks maybe 3 cards have been sold. So a good start.

Nancy glad you got your electronics all hooked up and ready to go. Layla is talking more everyday, we jaut have to try and figure out what she's saying ha ha.

Debbie hope the fires die down soon and you get some reief from the heat.

Sandra enjoy the party for your freind

Jeanne tablets are the best, we can surf the internet from anywhere. I got the kids each a tablet for Christmas and they LOVE them. Mainly I got them for the airplane ride this summer back to the States for our vacation.

Sonya glad your cards are selling. What is Voldermort?

Sharon enjoy your crop

So my mom sent me this gift card for cricut digital images and I went to try and use it tonight and it won't work. When I click on the gift card link, it says I don't have permission. Boo, so frustrating, I took a lot of time picking out what I wanted. Maybe because all the digital ones are on sal they disabled the gift card part? I don't know. Oh well.

Better get back to my cards.
 1 user thanked AlyaMama for this useful post.
NJsharon Offline
#1001 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 1:09:59 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Thanks ladies, I love my craft room.

I am so tired today. Got to snap out of it as I have the crop I am going to tonight. I don't leave until 8.15pm from here (it starts at 9pm). I am going to be so tired later! lol

It will be fun though. A little nervous as I don't really know anyone there. But I am sure they will all be nice to me. :)

Just got a shepherds pie made, to take with me, for potluck lunch tomorrow. Yum!
Also taking some OJ for breakfast & will pick up some donuts for snacks to share.
BingoLady Online
#1002 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 1:58:31 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 1007 time(s) in 687 post(s)
Hi to all of you, I want to say to all who are sick, get well soon.
and hope no more fires. I hear about all the young people dying from the the
Flu, and I get so scared. I pray for all the people, I don't even want to go
outside. Well I better stop, I don't want to make anyone sad.
God bless and keep all of you safe.Love
Oh by the way, Sharon I love your Craft room. One of these days when my D and
her D move out I will get my back.LOL And one of these days I will get my new
Computer going.Mellow
 1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1003 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 5:38:36 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Angie make sure you are putting the gift card in the right it seems there are 2 catagories 1 is for gift cards and one for Promo card...I made that mistake and lost out on all the sale items

Well sil came over today and was able to retrieve the photos that I am locked out of. Seems this is and Internet 7 flaw. So have all the pictures but still can't get the important stuff I need.

Angie glad you finally got heat in your craft room enjoy making the cards

Sharon.. I am sure you will be fine enjoy

Lydia... thanks for the well wishes this cold is lingering on

Had Ms. Abigail over today for a half of day we had so much fun.

Sunday we are celebrating sil birthday looking forward to a nice quiet dinner DH is baking his blackout cake

Chocolate cake with real chocolate pudding in between 3 layers then covered in frosting sil loved it when he had it last week so told my DH he would love it for his birthday cake.
This will be a first not having a Bakery cake .

Have a good night all
SandraB. Offline
#1004 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 7:39:41 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

we had such a nice day here it's hard to believe it's mid Jan! Hope it lasts for awhile.

Nancy: glad you have been able to get some of your stuff back. Your cake sounds yummy!

Angie: glad the heater is helping in your craft room and you are getting some crafting done

Sharon: your room looks amazing. Have fun at your crop

Lydia: still no new computer? hope you get it hooked up soon

Debbie: glad the weather has cooled a bit for you. We've been seeing pics of the fires there on the news...sure doesn't look good.

Today was the last day of our secret gift exchange week. I got some lovely treats from who ever had my name and they have chosen to remain anonymousRollEyes, so I don't know who to thank. It was a fun week anywayBigGrin!

I have my friend's birthday to go to tomorrow afternoon and then we have an afternoon hockey game on Sun. The Special Olympians are all being honored at the game and the National team is going to be introduced at the beginning of the game. So Troy will be at centre ice to start the game. They also are having a pizza party before the game so it will be a great day for them. And of course, there is the dreaded housework to doLOL!

Better run, happy crafting everyoneBigGrin BigGrin
PedalPower! Offline
#1005 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 7:53:40 PM(UTC)
PedalPower!

Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Hi girls...popping in again to say hello! I read up on everything, but sometimes the pace of life is just well....hard to keep up with. My son finally had a full week of school without any delays or snow days. Today was probably questionable, but they went for the full day and we had no trouble getting there, so all is well I suppose.

I did something rather spontaneous yesterday. I went to a movie with a friend in the middle of the day. LOL We never do that, but there was a movie being shown that was set here in our area by a director who was from this area. It's called "Back in the Day". And let me warn you...it's vulgar. Raunchy. Gross at times, but rather funny. It's about a guy who "makes it big in Hollywood" but returns to his roots for a class reunion. Based roughly on his life. Lots of local references, scenes and nuances to the film. Not a very high quality movie, but was a fun distraction and interesting to see this area portrayed in film.

The remaining local shop that carried my cards is closing. I'm so sad, I just loved the owner to bits. So I brought home the remaining cards she had in inventory. No need for me to make cards for awhile. Flapper So it was exactly the kick in the pants I needed to focus on my pictures and getting them on pages. I have started a page tonight that I will finish tomorrow while my boys are at a basketball game. My son's coach is a former collegiate player and got us 2 tix for a game tomorrow. I am letting my son take my place...it will mean a LOT to him. I'm bummed just a tad, as I would love to go, too...but the right thing to do is to send my sweet boy who will think he won the lottery. He doesn't know he's going. Will be a HUGE surprise. You all know I live in the heart of basketball country, right?! So while they are gone, I will finish that page and hopefully start another one or two.

I am doing fairly well on my "no spending" year. I have made one small purchase of an embossing folder template type set that gives you negative space in the middle of a regular embossing folder. And I bought some small wooden pieces that had a lot of bikes in them. You know I can't pass up a bike. Ever. Love Love Love But that's it, no paper....no stamps....no cartridges. Nada. And I still have plenty to work with. I was able to put some of my bulk cardstock into my storage shelves today. must mean I'm finally using up some stuff! Good feeling I tell ya.

That's it for me....oh, and Angie--"Voldemort" is my other die cutting machine. But I referenced it as "he who shall not be named". It's a Harry Potter thing, right!

Have a super weekend.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1006 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2014 6:30:45 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Morning girls,

Sonya.. so nice for you to chat again I miss your chats.. I bet your DS is going to be so excited when he finds out he is going to the game. enjoy your scrapbooking. To funny about the movie sometimes it is nice to just do something at the spur of the moment.
sorry to hear about the store closing.

Sandra... sounds like a nice day for you with your friends Birthday and Troy Hockey game. Enjoy

Well DH says he thinks he wants to get a Apple Computer everyone says it is worth the money hardly any virus. He says he will make it my Birthday Present!!! I said why you are the one that wants it. As long as I have my Lap Top I am fine but don't make it my present!! LOL

He is trying to justify the purchase. But I hear they also having a learning curve and my DH doesn't like change so I don't know.

Sandra.. I am learning my lesson I said from now on whenever I order photos I will back it up with a CD. Well worth the 3.99.

I have an Eye doctor appt. today I can hardly believe it will be a year in March that I had the surgery boy times sure has flown by

Looking forward to getting my Jan. stamp of the month I saw some really pretty cards made perfect for Valentines day.

Friday was a crazy day Alex was dropped off after school but was leaving at 5:15 to go to a movie with his friend, Hannah was coming later because she was going Prom dress shopping with her GF's so she came right after her brother left. I said I didn't know if I was coming or going . We did do take out to make life easier.

Well have a good day BigGrin am hoping to do some crafting today

Oh Sandra we are getting the colder temps back starting Sunday they call it the Polar Vortex back in the single didgits
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1007 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2014 6:32:12 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Oh I forgot my DD wants Abigail to have a coloring book and crayons!! I said don't you think 20 months is a little young! I think it is asking for trouble LOL
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1008 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2014 5:30:46 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Quiet here today I attempted to do some scrapbooking but the phone never stopped ringing!

All I accomplished was some labels with the cricut...

Now relaxing

Have a good night
PedalPower! Offline
#1009 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:07:03 AM(UTC)
PedalPower!

Nancy...I remember at one of my son's early pediatrician appts, the doc asked me if he was "scribbling" with crayons. I think he was barely a year old, maybe 18 months at the very most. I looked at the doc with a look of shock and said something to the effect that the box said crayons were for kids older than three (or something along that line). Apparently it was a developmental stage marker if kids were scribbling and I had no clue. LOL I learned to ask what the next marker would be at each appt so that I could be working with DS to achieve them after that. I can laugh about that now. LOL LOL LOL LOL

So my son had a great time at the basketball game. It worked out so well....he played a GREAT game yesterday morning. At the end of the game, the coach pulled him over and said "you played so well, I'm going to give you tickets to see the college game". DS had no clue that he was serious, he just thought he was being funny. They walked over to us and coach told us what he said. I told coach, "he has no clue what you're talking about--we were going to make it a surprise!". Coach apologized and we said...no,this is even better--you tell him. It was priceless to see my son's face. He had a great time!!! Then hockey game for us last night. Nothing is better for celebrating an anniversary than a hockey game with a couple of wicked fights. HA!

I did manage to finish a page yesterday and start a double layout. Working on Christmas from last year. At least I'm seasonally correct, even if a year late.

hope everyone has a great day!
DebbieScraps Offline
#1010 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:14:35 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Another scorching day and the air con if playing up Cursing Cursing We packed up a picnic and went to a local park where there was a concert in the park, made a nice change to do something different and a fun family evening.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1011 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:10:33 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sonya.. thanks for the feedback on crayons I would never think of giving a toddler crayons. Although I did give Abigail a pencil and she was scribbling on paper.

I just remember DH boys scribbling on walls!! Your DS had to have the time of his life. Memories like these he will never forget. So glad it turned out well.

Look you got some pages done

Debbie... OMG! still can't believe your high temps. We are going back down to single didgits not looking forward to that. Glad you had a nice time at the Park and the concert.

Last night I was chatting with DD on the phone and on my TV I see a number come up from Brooklyn!! I said I don't know anyone in Brooklyn.

So I finally get off the phone with my DD Patty and the phone rings and this gal said" Are you Nancy Maccaro " I said yes she said this is Karla from High School.!! she said they were trying to plan a HS reunion and I was the only one that wasn't on Facebook. I said how in the world did you track me down and she mentions a good friend from HS that I hung around with but haven't heard from since HS> I don't know that was strange.

HS was rough for me because I graduated 9th grade in the Bronx city) and came out to L.I. when I was 15 and going into 10th grade and this was like Farm Country being on L.I.

I had a great social life in the city us kids would always go to movies on Friday night, bowling Sat. afternoons and Sunday indoor rolling skating I was never home I loved that life. On L.I. nobody ever did these things.

It was tough making friends because I was considered the outsider the "City girl" I had nice clothes (only child) and when we were in 9th grade we wore stocking to school nice shoes.
When on L.I. everyone dressed extremely casual. So I never fit.

So now the question is "Do I go to this HS Reunion"

Sorry for venting

Have a great day
NJsharon Offline
#1012 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 10:04:09 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Ugh, feeling totally down yesterday & today even more. I went to this crop in Trenton NJ, at a Baptist Church & nobody talked to me. :( I was there from 9pm Friday to around 3pm on Saturday, so they had plenty of time to chat to me. I did try to spark up conversation a bit but nobody replied to me when I made comments. Very weird. I felt unloved & sad when I left. :(

Today I am still feeling down.

We may go out to eat for lunch, that might be nice. Elise wants Olive Garden, so maybe.

Wonder what the new Cricut machine will be. I thought it was something handheld like a gypsy, but the new pictures, that someone put side by side, makes it look pretty big??

I still use my cricut expression sometimes, but also love my 'voldemort' (love that name!) too!

Well I hope I cheer up today & snap out of it. Chat later!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1013 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 10:11:38 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Ahhh poor Sharon... you have your 2 beautiful little girls a good husband and us

We love you

Here I thought you were having a great time..

My GF's daughter that had the sleeve surgery the first 2 weeks lost 30 pounds now it is up to 55 pds she is doing great but she said you can only eat very tiny portions

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1014 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 10:11:40 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1556 time(s) in 1246 post(s)
Hi friends. I read posts last night but can't remember everything this morning!

Nancy, I think my girls had crayons at an early age. And scissors. I would hold paper for Jill and she would make little cuts in it.

Right after Christmas I gave a friend crayons and color books. She had mentioned that she had to grow uo early and doesn't have an "inner child" or an imagination. I was helping her try and have some childhood fun.

Jill said earlier this week it was raining ash due to fires in southern CA.

Jill and DH took Jeffie to dog class this morning. I need to unpack and repack for tomorrow's cruise. When we get back from it Jill will be gone and we will Jeffie-sit for several days, then home! I love Jill and Jeffie but I miss Nick and Camry.

Last cruise was nice but we are sticking with Princess from now on. There were only two shows (we are used to shows every evening) and very little live music. The lady we were traveling with talked the whole time!!! Our ears wore out. Flapper

I confess I am very curious to see the new release!! If it is a Gypsy-type machine, I mightbe interested.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1015 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 10:15:53 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Originally Posted by: NJsharon Go to Quoted Post
Ugh, feeling totally down yesterday & today even more. I went to this crop in Trenton NJ, at a Baptist Church & nobody talked to me. :( I was there from 9pm Friday to around 3pm on Saturday, so they had plenty of time to chat to me. I did try to spark up conversation a bit but nobody replied to me when I made comments. Very weird. I felt unloved & sad when I left. :(

I would have been right there beside you, visiting, watching you scrap, and not getting any of my owm work done!! LOL
NJsharon Offline
#1016 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 10:22:29 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Hmmm, is this the new machine then??? This looks totally cool!

Possible New Cricut Machine??

Edit: Looks like the link has been pulled. Well it was a machine that looks like a mini cricut but with a dial that you turn to set it to cut poster board, material, thick card, light card, iron on, possibly vinyl & one other setting on the dial I could not read.

Edited by user Sunday, January 19, 2014 12:49:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#1017 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 7:07:27 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

well this w/end is finally coming to an end. It seems like it's been long for some reason and we didn't even have Troy home. My friend's party yesterday was nice, then I stopped for groceries on the way home. Today we were at the rink arnd. 11:30 to help with the pizza party for the Special Olympians then we had the hockey game. It was very poorly reffed and things almost got out of control at the end of the game...way too many fights for me. At least we won, so all ended well.BigGrin!

Sharon: sorry the crop didn't go well for you, hope you had a nice day with your girls. I'm sort of curious to see what the new machine is also...though I sure don't need to buy anymore

Joy: boy you are just a cruising machineLOL!

Sonya: glad your son had a good time at the basketball game...what a great surprise for him. Glad you have been able to hold to your "no spending" vow. So far, so good for me...hope it lasts

Debbie: your picnic sounds like a lot of fun. Hope the a/c sorts itself out, sounds like you sure need it

Nancy: my kids all had crayons at a young age. My great-niece has had some for quite awhile now, she's 2 1/2 now. They just have to learn crayons and markers are for paper not the wallsLOL! As far as your reunion goes I would say if you don't feel comfortable going, I don't think you should go. But then you never know, some of them may have changed over the years.

I've decided to go through a bin of scraps I've been saving and haven't used and toss most of them. Have a pile on my table that I seem to go to more often so it's time for the rest to go.

It was quite windy again today so it didn't get too warm, supposed to be a bit nicer tomorrow and no wind.

Off to finish sorting and then finish another page.

Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin! Maybe we'll soon find out what the new machine is all aboutBigGrin

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1018 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 7:17:31 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I found a website with the pics. The machine does not look very big. I like my 12 inch cutter. But it does look like there is a tablet involved!!

DH and Jill have been painting her dining room. My job was to keep Jeffie occupied, fix supper, and keep them supplied with wet paper towels to wipe up paint drips and mistakes.
NJsharon Offline
#1019 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2014 12:43:57 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Yeah I am a bit worried that it doesn't look that big. Good for portability to crops & stuff. But was hoping it would cut 12x12 & not sure it does.

I have a little insomnia right now. Been up since 1.30am & finally at 2.10am I gave up & came down for a bit. Hoping I get tired soon & then will go back to bed.

PedalPower! Offline
#1020 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2014 5:34:51 AM(UTC)
PedalPower!

Gosh it's nice not having to log in!

Today is our only "warm" day this week. I need to run to Sams Club. I have a Valentine's Day "treat" in mind and it takes a box of tic tacs. My DH said they were $1 a pack at Target and didn't buy them, so I will see if they are cheaper at Sams. I'm not willing to give up the idea just quite yet. All in the name of cute crafts, right?!

It's a quieter week for us this week, perhaps I'll spend more time scrapbooking.

I have spent just a little...I went into J's and picked up a gift card for my sister's birthday. I stumbled upon some tiny wooden bicycles and a package of embossing "shims" of sorts. They basically allow you to use any embossing folder, but when you add this shim, it leaves a non-embossed spot based on which one you use. I haven't seen anything like that and I really enjoy embossing so I know I will put them to good use. My purchase was less than $10 with my coupons, so I feel pretty good about that. Will share when I do use them so you can see what I mean.

Well...better get the last minute things ready for the day. Enjoy your day!