Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

emery-n-debbie6d718778 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 6:47:18 PM(UTC)
emery-n-debbie6d718778

Groups: Registered

I know if you buy a cartridge that was made before 2008 it doesn't include a Reward Certificate but I can't figure out how to use My Cartriges in the Craft Rm because the software won't recongize My Cartridges since I can't regiester them ( no Rewards). Is there a way around this , can I use all My Cartridges in the Craft Rm somehow ? Cause right now , it just sees the ones I registered ( the ones that comes with Rewards Coupon/ made after 2008 and I have many that don't have the Reward Coupon .
JoyceG Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:03:31 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 917 time(s) in 596 post(s)
You don't have to register cartridges to LINK them to the Craftroom (CCR). Just connect your computer to your cricut, install the Craftroom software and open it. When you are ready to LINK your cartridges, Make sure you have ALL CARTRIDGES option opened in the pull down menu, click on the cart you want to link, then click on the LINK tab along the bottom of the CCR screen, incert that particular cartridge and do as instructed to link it to your CCR account. Do that with each cartridge you own. All cartridge can be linked to CCR reguardless if it's an old cart that came with rewards or not. The two things are completely different.

Now if you purchase a used cartridge from the message boards or on ebay and it says they are LINKED..then you will not be able to link them to your account.

Joyce

Edited by user Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:04:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
lvenglishteacher on 8/9/2013(UTC)
betty.kersting3b2a8f95 Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 5:47:20 PM(UTC)
betty.kersting3b2a8f95

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Im having a problem even finding the cartridge in the "All" Cartridges list... I have Christmas Noel and I cant find it in the list.... Does anyone know why that would be?
ladybugstamper Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, February 07, 2014 7:39:09 AM(UTC)
ladybugstamper

Was thanked: 496 time(s) in 253 post(s)
Christmas Noel is "Christmas" in CCR

I do not use all cartridges much, I mostly stay on My Cartridges, that way it's easier to scroll through to find my linked cartridges.

Registering, rewards and linking are 3 different things.

All my cartridges are registered to my Cricut Account, it's a matter of finding the cartridge, typing in the serial number and adding the purchase place and date. I even registered my 3 machines and my Gypsy. This turned out to be a good thing because I had a problem with a cartridge, parts of the images would not cut, so Customer Support could see it was registered to my account and sent me a replacement cartridge where everything cut out.

Cricut Rewards is the free points from purchases and has nothing to do with registering. You can redeem the points without registering your cartridges or machines.

Linking, is done automatically from either syncing your gypsy to your CCR account or through your machine. Put in each cartridge and follow the steps. Since all my cartridge are on my Gypsy, I did the sync step and now they are all in CCR. I did this because when my gypsy fails, I'll have another option.

The sync step also placed all the digital images I purchased, which go automatically to CCR, onto my Gypsy. If I am understanding things correctly, everything I linked to my CCR account will automatically transfer to Design Space and be waiting for me whenever I get the new machine.

Hope this helps