Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CoCoRena Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 5:56:33 PM(UTC)
CoCoRena

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am in search for this Disney cartridge and is looking very bleak. I use my cricut to design student of the month certificates for 2nd grade classrooms. My husband participates in a program called "Trucker Buddy". It's a great activity where my husband e-mails the students once a week and the students write him back once a month. The children are always requesting for Disney characters which I do not have. PLEASE help!!!! I will purchase the cartridge if the price is right.
JoyceG Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 10:15:12 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Was thanked: 912 time(s) in 593 post(s)
Do you use CCR? If so buy the digital version of The Best of Pixar. That's what I did. I waited til it was on sale at a price I couldn't pass up. I don't like not having the book to look at but at least I can cut the images.

Joyce
CoCoRena Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:18:52 PM(UTC)
CoCoRena

Yes I do have CCR but like you I would like to have the book and also have the cartridge in hand. If push comes to shove I will purchase the digital. The price has come down for the download but the cartridge price is out of MY reach($150).Sad

Thank you for responding to my post ..... Corena
JoyceG Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 11:28:19 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: CoCoRena Go to Quoted Post
Yes I do have CCR but like you I would like to have the book and also have the cartridge in hand. If push comes to shove I will purchase the digital. The price has come down for the download but the cartridge price is out of MY reach($150).Sad

Thank you for responding to my post ..... Corena

I like having the books too but in some cases (high price cases), the online handbook works just as well. It's not as convenient but one good thing...you can get a bigger view from the online books and trifolds. I have actually pulled up the online trifolds and can see things better on my computer screen than I can looking at the trifold card. Some parts are really tiny. Do you know where to locate the books and trifolds online?

Joyce

CoCoRena Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2014 6:35:33 AM(UTC)
CoCoRena

GREAT point!!! Didn't think of that... maybe because I don't know where to find them. I actually use a magnifying glass to see those small parts. Could you please tell me where to find them?
 1 user thanked CoCoRena for this useful post.
JoyceG on 1/27/2014(UTC)
CowgirlUp Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2014 1:24:24 PM(UTC)
CowgirlUp

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 897 time(s) in 729 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CoCoRena Go to Quoted Post
GREAT point!!! Didn't think of that... maybe because I don't know where to find them. I actually use a magnifying glass to see those small parts. Could you please tell me where to find them?

When you go the page for that cartridge (like if you wanted to buy it) click on the details tab, then scroll down and you will find the digital handbook link.
JoyceG Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2014 11:23:08 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

I click on SHOP at the top of the page and then type in the cartridge name in the search (the one all the way at the top right). When the cartridge comes up, scroll down, click on the DETAILS tab, when that opens, under it will say HANDBOOK or TRIFOLD. just click on them and you got that particular book/pamphlet.

Oh, you do not have to be logged in to cricut.com to look at the handbooks either. It helps to know that cause I tend to take forever when I'm cutting and I hate it when I time out. so I don't even bother logging in.

Joyce
 1 user thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
CoRena on 1/29/2014(UTC)
CoCoRena Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2014 8:56:27 AM(UTC)
CoCoRena

Thank you for all of your help. It is greatly appreciated! The children will have a blast with the new characters.[biggrin
 1 user thanked CoCoRena for this useful post.
JoyceG on 1/28/2014(UTC)