Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KellyN Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2014 1:06:46 PM(UTC)
KellyN

Groups: Registered

Do you now earn reward points for cricut.com purchases anymore? I made a large purchase at the end of the summer and never got any points. In the past I used to get points for purchases.
JoyceG Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:09:01 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 942 time(s) in 611 post(s)
If you purchased digital cartridges what are listed on the rewards page, then you need to contact them and ask for the rewards. So log into your cricutrewards site and check to make sure the carts you bought are listed in the rewards, then send them an email stating the carts you got, order # and a copy of your reciept. In about 7-14 days, the points should be added to your account. Make sure you include your account number, name and email in the email.

Joyce
SeashoreBound Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:30:49 PM(UTC)
SeashoreBound

United States

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Additional question ... I used Rewards points to purchase a Circle Membership and cartridge. Received a code and instruction to log in, and enter the code to complete the purchase process. But I cannot find where to enter the code. Sent a note to Cricut, no response yet. Just curious if anyone might know the answer. Thanks in advance.
ToniKing Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 15, 2014 7:06:09 PM(UTC)
ToniKing

I did exactly the same thing and have touched every page the cricut website has and couldn't find the answer. So, out desperation, I went through as if to order again and there was the option to put in the code. Try this, hope it helps for you. Cricut could give better instructions on lots of things.
CarolineTurpin Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:04:39 PM(UTC)
CarolineTurpin

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Do we still get points,for large cricut purchases, like machines? I just bought the new Explorer, but there was no points reward certificate in the pkg like with others. I dont want to miss out on those points.

Also, there are hardly any rewards being offered, or at least nothing good. They need to update it very soon with new merchandise.

Thx, Caroline
CherylKitto Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:59:02 PM(UTC)
CherylKitto

Was wondering the same thing about the Explore. Hoping there is reward points.
CarrolMills Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 08, 2014 4:39:24 PM(UTC)
CarrolMills

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
What about retail purchased carts. I bought Create A Friend today and when I got home and opened it, there was no rewards coupon inside.

Carrol
CricutCrazy Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 08, 2014 6:22:21 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1099 time(s) in 807 post(s)
NONE of the new cartridges have points in them. They are also not listed on the Rewards site....nor is the EXPLORE.
I believe they are planning to do away with the Rewards entirely....or at least completely change it to something else.
amberschroera98c48d9 Offline
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:17:23 PM(UTC)
amberschroera98c48d9

I spoke to customer service today and she said none of the new ones are posted on the site yet because the reward certificates weren't ready when the new cartridges were released, so you just have to contact them and they will take care of it for you!

She also said that they were working on "automatically" linking up the two accounts since the rewards site asks for our cricut.com account # - but you can't find any account number on your cricut.com page. She said new things are in the "horizon" for the rewards program & that they haven't updated the site with the new cartridges. But, YOU DO GET POINTS. They will give you a certificate to fill out and they will apply the codes to your account. I didn't have my digital cartridges purchased in DS linked to my reward account & a CS rep via livechat took care of it all and said that she heard there's a lot of misinformation going around on the forums.

Don't bother emailing them; call or live chat & they will get ya taken care of. It was almost too easy! I spent more time hunting down a non-existent account number on cricut.com (per instructions from misguided member on forum)than I did with the sweet gal who fixed it all! BigGrin I think once I get my Explorer, I'm going to do the same thing & see if I can get a certificate to fill out for it as well.