Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

stigerdana33fea02c Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2014 2:55:42 PM(UTC)
stigerdana33fea02c

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
My Cricut Personal has not been running right since I updated the firmware in CCR. I wish I would have NEVER updated!!!Angry Angry Angry I uninstalled CCR and downloaded a trial version of CDS. I went help in CDS and selected "Update my firmware". It goes through the update process, and says it was successful, but my Cricut Personal is still showing that it is running on V1.45. Angry Hard reset is not even working for me! I have tried resetting it by following the instructions I have seen several times on the boards that instruct you to push the little red button and turn the wheels three times etc. but this did not work either. I have tried re-installing CDS and resetting several times now! I am at my wits end! Please help......
jernate98ee29178e Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:53:22 AM(UTC)
jernate98ee29178e

This has happened to me too! It worked just fine for about a day, then nothing. All I get it jagged, disjointed kind of, maybe cuts. I'm really not happy at all since I may have used my machine approximately 25 times since buying it in 2012!

Wendy B in Md
Kigz Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 8:13:04 AM(UTC)
Kigz

Was thanked: 323 time(s) in 205 post(s)
A friend just tried updating her Personal Cricut through CCR with the help of Provo over the phone because they said she needed to do that to link carts in CCR with it. It killed the machine. It worked just fine on its own before the update, now the lights come on, but the display just shows black rectangles. Any help here on how to proceed would be appreciated. Has anyone had this happen, or know if it will work to just do a hard reset?
stigerdana33fea02c Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 3:12:32 PM(UTC)
stigerdana33fea02c

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Cricut support told me that the "hard reset" is really only to recalibrate the machine. They said it will not take the machine back to it's original firmware Glare