Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

AugustAngel1982 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:03:13 AM(UTC)
AugustAngel1982

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hello Fairies:

There have been some changes, some of you may not be aware of. Misty (Its-ONLY-Money!) decided that because there weren’t a lot of missions needed, she no longer wanted to be in charge of the group. Therefore, I stepped up and took over for her, to keep this wonderful group alive. My Cricut Screen name is: AugustAngel1982, but you can call me Andrea.

Since Misty decided that she no longer wanted to be commander, we will no longer have access to the items she created (Facebook & Yahoo Groups). Not to fear tho, I am currently working on a website for us to use. Once the website is complete, you may promote this website as much as you would like. I have created an e-mail for missions: cricutcardfairy@yahoo.com

Since she closed the Facebook site, we no longer have access to it. Therefore, the only way to receive missions is via e-mail and on the cricut.com website; sorry.

Since missions have been few & far between lately, I would like to suggest maybe adding missions that might not be “personal” to us. What I mean by that is if you come across an article or news story that you think might benefit from cards, please forward that to me as well. Just remember, we need to have an address to send cards to. We can also do missions for members of your faith organization, or any group you are a member of; if you don’t have an address for the person needing the cards, we can always send the cards to your address for you to hand-deliver. I am also going to create a “card” that can be handed out or left around advertising our services; if you are ok with that.

Remember, cards can be requested for any reason (birthday, anniversary, marriage, death, new house, new baby, illness, surgery, hospitalization, pick-me-up, thinking of you, graduation, birthday, major celebration, etc.).

Because of the change over, I do not have on file any of your addresses and contracts. All that information is below. Simply COPY and PASTE the statement below, fill in the information and create a new email (to: cricutcardfairy@yahoo.com) to send it back to me. You can also PM me if that is easier.

Thanks for sticking with us, feel free to do as many, or as few missions as you wish.

To become a fairy, you must agree to the following terms, and provide the following to the commander.

Any information NOT sent will automatically render you not eligible to participate in our wonderful group. Please fill out and send the following information to the COMMANDER.

 Full REAL name:
 Full REAL mailing address:
 Full REAL email address:
 Full message board name: (If you don’t have a message board name, that is fine! Just indicate that.)
 Birthdate (month & day only is fine if you don’t want to give out the year) [THIS INFORMATION IS NOT MANDATORY but requested]:

You MUST agree to the following rules and STATE SO IN YOUR EMAIL, PM, or Post.

I agree to ONLY send to those missions I feel the need/desire to send to. I am under no obligation to complete every mission.
I agree to NEVER send hateful, mean spirited or derogatory cards/letters etc. I will NOT bestow any sort of negativity in any form in either the cards I send or in the name of the Cricut Card Fairy Army.
I will remember why we do this, and keep it fun.
At the request of our commanders I will update all my information (to be kept on file) if it changes.
I will participate in roll calls as needed.
Posting pictures of my creations and participating in any blog hops is OPTIONAL.
Posting that you have completed a mission is MANDATORY. If I don’t have access to the message board on cricut.com, I will e-mail the commander with which missions are completed (pictures are nice, but not required).

Above all else I will have fun with this, adhere to all "rules, guidelines, and such in the present and in the future. I understand that the commanders have the right to add to these guidelines as they see fit. I also understand that the commander will give me ample communication and I may remove myself from the group with an email at any time. No questions asked.

(simply type in your email to the commander that you agree to the terms)
--
Your Commander
Andrea Z.
AugustAngel1982
CARD FAIRY ARMY
P.S. Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:41:25 PM(UTC)
P.S.

Was thanked: 217 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Checking in BigGrin
Kazalah Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 8:22:50 AM(UTC)
Kazalah

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 621 time(s) in 264 post(s)
Checking in.. and maybe we should cross post this so others on the MB know we're back in business BigGrin

Lori
P.S. Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 11:12:14 PM(UTC)
P.S.

Was thanked: 217 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kazalah Go to Quoted Post
Checking in.. and maybe we should cross post this so others on the MB know we're back in business BigGrin

Lori

Sounds like a great idea! I see some others that were past fairies posting, but not sure if they had seen this thread.
sunnieday Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 6:53:41 AM(UTC)
sunnieday

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 331 time(s) in 224 post(s)
just sent you my info. Thank you again for doing this. I feel it is very important.
Theresa-Marie Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, June 20, 2014 5:13:18 AM(UTC)
Theresa-Marie

United States

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Checking in again....Have been in a care rehab for my hip replacement surgery and would love to do cards again. Theresa-Marie Tauscher. Finally at home.

P>S> Can you send a message on the chat room notations regarding our card making, perhaps we can get a few more people asking for cards. there are a lot of the Cricut ladies that do not know we do this. Thanks. So good to be home. LOL
 1 user thanked Theresa-Marie for this useful post.
AugustAngel1982 on 7/4/2014(UTC)
AugustAngel1982 Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, July 04, 2014 6:09:04 PM(UTC)
AugustAngel1982

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Theresa-Marie Go to Quoted Post
Checking in again....Have been in a care rehab for my hip replacement surgery and would love to do cards again. Theresa-Marie Tauscher. Finally at home.

P>S> Can you send a message on the chat room notations regarding our card making, perhaps we can get a few more people asking for cards. there are a lot of the Cricut ladies that do not know we do this. Thanks. So good to be home. LOL

Welcome back! Hope you are feeling better. I will look into posting on the chat room. Thanks.!