Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2koulio22 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 02, 2014 10:52:10 AM(UTC)
2koulio22

Groups: Registered

Hello!

I received my Cricut Expressions 2 this past Christmas, and I'm finally starting to collect everything I need to get started on some really cool projects! I don't really consider myself the crafty type (but I want to be!), so I am so thankful for all the resources Cricut has to offer!!

Right now I am looking for a image of a recycling emblem. I've had my first "project request" from family, and I have looked everywhere (or at least I think) and cannot find one anywhere. I've looked in the Cricut craft room by doing an image search, and I only receive two results back - neither of them are what I want it to look like. The other way I've been search in through this site - but all I receive are project results. One of the projects has a really cool looking emblem, but I do not see where to find that sign.

Please help!! And any other info on where to get information on how to get started would be wonderful!! :) I am trying not to be intimated by this super cool machine, but it's hard not to when there's so much out there and so much to do!

-Kim
Kiethann Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 02, 2014 11:10:41 AM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Was thanked: 648 time(s) in 488 post(s)
There is a site for searching Cricut cartridges. www.mycutsearch.com just type in what you are looking for and if there are any cartridges which have it will show up listed below the search engine. try to list generic for example looking for a red cardinal. type in bird for yours you might type in recycle or something similar. Hope this helps you. I am thinking the phrases cartridge might have something you could use, but not for sure. good luck

A great place to look for help would be under cricut machines on the forums. just click on the machine you are using and you will get a number of posts.

Edited by user Sunday, March 02, 2014 11:11:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added another comment

Maxluv Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 02, 2014 11:39:51 AM(UTC)
Maxluv

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 367 post(s)
It's one on a cart called Brooklyn Iron on...
Olivia'sNana Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 02, 2014 11:48:46 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 902 time(s) in 437 post(s)
give a hoot may have one. It is all about saving the earth, recycling, etc. Yep it does, it is a charm 4th row, 4th image under charm tab

Edited by user Sunday, March 02, 2014 11:52:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified