Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

TammyPuckett Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:56:20 AM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 332 time(s) in 193 post(s)
Has anyone else noticed that when you go into cricut.com you have to search for CCR since the launch of Design Space? This is exactly what I expected to happen once the new machine came out. When CCR came out, PC steadily got away from Design Studio! Are we going to see PC steadily get away from CCR & not support it any longer like they did Design Studio? So disappointing that a company the size of PC deserts it's faithful followers who have invested lots of money into crafting using their products!
 1 user thanked TammyPuckett for this useful post.
stigerdana33fea02c on 3/10/2014(UTC)
Bugsy2 Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 04, 2014 11:28:01 AM(UTC)
Bugsy2

Was thanked: 450 time(s) in 320 post(s)
I hope PC continues to support Craft Room. I have some money tied up in digi carts, plus I like using Craft Room.
Maxluv Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 04, 2014 12:14:07 PM(UTC)
Maxluv

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 367 post(s)
Why not just put it in your favorites so you can get it to quickly...from what ive read on the other board CCR isnt going anywhere.
TammyPuckett Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 04, 2014 12:31:53 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 332 time(s) in 193 post(s)
I have it on my desktop at home, so I just go right to it, but I was just noticing for the last few days that it isn't there like it was. Design Space is now in the spot that the CCR used to be in. I have seen where they say it will still be supported, but they said that about Design Studio too! Now there are no updated for Design Studio & just seems that is the norm with PC! Anytime you have something new come out, the old gets put on the back burner & then POOF! it's gone!
stigerdana33fea02c Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 2:29:53 PM(UTC)
stigerdana33fea02c

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Oh thank goodness! I thought it was just me! I went to Cricut.com and can not seem to find CCR anywhere! I'm sure it is still there, I just haven't found it yet. And while I am at it, may I just point out that if Craft Edge had the capability to create a software program (Sure Cuts A Lot) that would import and cut SVG files on any Cricut machine, then doesn't it seem that Provo Craft could also create a program to do the same thing instead of making us invest even more $ into yet another "latest and greatest" machine?????? ..... I'm just sayin'.....
CricutGena Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:35:00 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Hello all, there is no need to panic. The Cricut Craft Room is not going anywhere. It is an important program that we still support and love. It can be found by going to the learn section of cricut.com and clicking on software.

The Design Studio software referenced in the first post is simply a very old archaic program that was replaced with the Cricut Craft Room. The new Cricut Craft Room program is faster, easier and has more options.

-Cricut Gena