Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ohana Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:21:14 AM(UTC)
ohana

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 33 post(s)
1) Will Cricut Circle members likely only hang out on "their" board. I'm thinking I'll lose track of a bunch of people who were lucky enough to be able to splurge... and it seems as if I get feeds from "recent" postings that include stuff I can't access on the Circle boards??? (which is fine because I didn't pay, but I kind of just wish I didn't see them)

2) The time and date on this board seem to be messed up and I can't figure out if it's just my profile or the whole board. Yesterday it kept saying that I was posting on October 14, 2010...

Okay, so I can't count, but my third thought/question is where is technical help for the boards?
P-Kay Sunshine Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:51:12 AM(UTC)
P-Kay Sunshine

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 93 post(s)
For me, no for question #1. I love how it's set up now. Before I did not like going to the old board and here to see everything. Now its all in one place. Right now its easier to go back and forth.

Not sure about the RSS feed thingy.

My date and time are correct.
ohana Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:54:59 AM(UTC)
ohana

Circle members have some of the same boards duplicated on their exclusive boards. Just wondering if I'll miss out on helpful hints (I know that they deserve exclusivity because they paid the price).... since they'll have their own Yudu, YourStory, Chat, etc. forums, I'm just wondering how much I'll miss, you know? I pose this in as friendly as way as possible; I'm not trying to be snarky....
♥Carol♥ Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 5:01:12 AM(UTC)
♥Carol♥

Was thanked: 2765 time(s) in 2202 post(s)
#1 ... Oh Gosh, now that the forums are together, I thing people will be bouncing back and forth much more frequently. To be honest, I think most people hanging out in the Circle instead of the Old MB were doing so, at least in part, because of the speed. It was just so hard to move back and forth. However, now it's going to be super easy to participate in both forums ... YIPPEE! BigGrin

#2 ... As far as the date and time issue, I am not having a problem with mine ... be sure to check in your profile and change the date and time there. (I realise that you've likely already done that ... this is only a reminder, just in case).
 2 users thanked ♥Carol♥ for this useful post.
ohana on 9/18/2010(UTC), CricketCMV on 9/18/2010(UTC)
ohana Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:00:23 AM(UTC)
ohana

♥Carol♥ wrote:
#1 ... Oh Gosh, now that the forums are together, I thing people will be bouncing back and forth much more frequently. To be honest, I think most people hanging out in the Circle instead of the Old MB were doing so, at least in part, because of the speed. It was just so hard to move back and forth. However, now it's going to be super easy to participate in both forums ... YIPPEE! BigGrin
[/i]

As long as you all promise to come visit us over hereBigGrin . Is that a new avatar for you, Carol?
Nathan&Rileysmom Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:10:34 AM(UTC)
Nathan&Rileysmom

Was thanked: 1278 time(s) in 1141 post(s)
I've seen most people posting the helpful hints on both boards, projects on both, just so that way everyone gets a chance to look at it. BigGrin
eikichi Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:39:57 AM(UTC)
eikichi

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
I don't know about you, but I'm seeing QUITE A FEW circle badges over here! Wink the speed is so much better, and with the combined boards it's so much easier to pop over, I don't think we'll be sticking to just the circle board quite so much.
♪MMcKinney♫ Offline
#8 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:43:09 AM(UTC)
♪MMcKinney♫

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 31 post(s)
I would like to know if they are going to have the cartridge forums back on this one so far I can not find them. If I was looking at buying a specific cart I would go there and look to see what other people are doing with them. Sad
LaurieinAz Offline
#9 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:46:42 AM(UTC)
LaurieinAz

Was thanked: 434 time(s) in 307 post(s)
Actually, I think it's going to be much easier to post on both now. I had about given up on the old board, since it was so slow but also because there didn't seem to be much action there -- probably another result of the slowness.
okie_ladybug Offline
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:54:52 AM(UTC)
okie_ladybug

Was thanked: 3347 time(s) in 1125 post(s)
ohana wrote:
1) Will Cricut Circle members likely only hang out on "their" board. I'm thinking I'll lose track of a bunch of people who were lucky enough to be able to splurge... and it seems as if I get feeds from "recent" postings that include stuff I can't access on the Circle boards??? (which is fine because I didn't pay, but I kind of just wish I didn't see them)

UHHHH........NOPE! I do and always have preferred the Cricut mb over the Circle MB. I do enjoy the Circle forum and I think it is nice. I have hated the last 5-6 months of having problems with the old board and half the time I would give up in frustration and not even get past the front page of the MB. The times I did get past the front page it was difficult to post and I would get all kinds of errors. So it wasn't that I went to the Circle board because I liked it better, it was the simple reason that I COULD POST! And we all know how chatty I am! *okie cracks up laughin and knows that is totally true*

ohana wrote:
2) The time and date on this board seem to be messed up and I can't figure out if it's just my profile or the whole board. Yesterday it kept saying that I was posting on October 14, 2010...

Check your profile and see if you need to update settings there.

ohana wrote:
Okay, so I can't count, but my third thought/question is where is technical help for the boards?

Not answering this one because you said you had two questions and when I clicked on the title thread that is all I agreed to answer. BBWWAAHHHHAAHHHAAA. I dunno it is around here somewhere I am sure of it!
luvmyE&G Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:58:03 AM(UTC)
luvmyE&G

United States

Was thanked: 1356 time(s) in 700 post(s)
I was just telling my DH that with the boards being together I am going to get NOTHING done around the house! There is sooo much to do just on here!Laugh