Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

31 Pages«<293031
SandraB. Offline
#901 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 2:26:29 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 274 time(s) in 233 post(s)
just got back from getting my nails done, then coffee with some gals I used to work with. Later this afternoon have to take Trooper to the vet for the last of his shots then our investment guy is coming by. I think we will just pick up a burger on the way home. My appliances arrived yesterday afternoon...later than originally told, but they did call to let me know. The fridge and stove are in place but the dishwasher is still in it's box in the middle of the floor as we had to leave for the dinner theatre as soon as dh got home last nite. Tonite is looking iffy also.LOL

Sharon: hope dh's interview goes well and Frodo is doing ok. Have fun school shopping

Nancy: glad you had a nice breakfast with the kids. Hope you got some crafting done...I'm getting farther behind all the time. I thought with the summer off I would get so much done but here the summer is almost gone and not much doneCursing!

Joy: hope all of dh's appts go well

Melody: I don't think we have met, I'm one of the Canadians on the board. Nice to meet you, look forward to chatting with you

Shelly: it's always hard to decide what to do to make a house more sellable without putting too much money into it. I have alot of common walls also...so once you start painting you have to do quite abit.

Boy has it cooled off here, fall is definitely in the air. Hope it's not here to stay.

Better run and get something done before heading off to the vet.

Take care everyone

lv2scrap02 Offline
#902 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 12:03:43 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1282 time(s) in 997 post(s)
Hi Girls,

Shelly.. it is amazing what a coat of paint will do but we all know once you start painting it goes further Good luck with that

Sandra..Seems the Summer just flew by I can't believe school starts here in 2 weeks!

Sharon.. How is Frodo doing??

This weekend DH has 2 days of GRR stuff with the men in the club fun for them.

Hoping to get my Christmas cards done. This will be a first for me having them all done in Aug. BigGrin Not having Abigail I feel like i am on a vacation I miss her terribly but do talk to her everyday on the phone and see her 2 times aweek. Yet still miss that little girl!

Went to my crafty friend house this morning I think we talked for 3 hours straight. she showed me all her cards she has made and boy she is quite a stamper. There is a fancy baby boutique in the next town and she went in there last year to show them her baby cards and they loved them now she sells them for 3.00 to the store owner who in turns sells them for 6.00 She stamps with cute baby stamps and embosses the image. Then puts them in clear plastic. The store owner buys about 25 cards every couple of months for her I said at least it helps pay for some materials and you are selling them how nice is that.
Funny the store owner only wanted pink and light green cards from her she said the boy cards and the yellow cards don't sell!

We wanted to try a new restaurant that opened up called Texas Roadhouse in the next town we go and they don't open until 4 pmAngry so we went Mexican instead

Couldn't get on this morning I guess they were updating
SandraB. Offline
#903 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 7:20:40 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

my kitchen is almost back in order, dishwasher is getting installed as we speak. Ended up having to get our plumber neighbour in to install it. DH was home today so we got a good part of the deck painted. Troy and I will move everything back so we can finish the rest tomorrow evening, it's still supposed to be nice. Though it has been cool in the morningsSad!

Nancy: good for your friend selling her cards. Hope dh has fun with his GRR group and you get some crafting done. I couldn't get on last nite either, was wondering what was up.

I bought a small canvas at M's today, I'm going to try putting vinyl on it, if it works I'm going to get some bigger ones to cover an opening on our wall that houses all the electrical cables,etc. I did buy a huge one also but it was the wrong size so back it went. Might have to go with two narrower ones instead, it's an odd size of course. Wish me luckLOL!

Troy has golf tomorrow morning, then groceries in the p.m. Mom is coming for supper on Sun. Of course, there's always housework to be doneBored!

Hope everyone else is doing well, take careBigGrin
SandraB. Offline
#904 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 9:08:17 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

ok, after a few tries I finally got this canvas project done. Had to use iron-on vinyl instead of the regular vinyl.
File Attachment(s):
Split Monogram canvas.jpg (1,121kb) downloaded 18 time(s).
Shelly Offline
#905 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 7:01:43 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 306 time(s) in 268 post(s)
Sandra - I like your canvas!! Really nice.

Nancy - Texas Roadhouse is really good! I like the rolls the best, but unfortunately you can't have them.Sad Make sure you check with them about the spices. My DD says she can't go there to eat. I will check with her, as the seasonings they use might not be GF.

RAIN, rain and more rain here! It is also very cool. Big thunderstorm for about an hour here this morning around 4 a.m., woke me up. Now just lightly raining. Supposed to dry out tomorrow and Monday, then more rain.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#906 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:46:44 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Crazy weather last night it went down to 59 deg. now feels like a Fall Day.

I had so many errands to do this morning and to my surprise I got everything done at Target.

They now carry my milk, veggies and did some clothes shopping for DH grand daughter in AZ. her birthday is coming up. All one stop shopping. It was nice.

Going to work on my cards my GF dad fell and is in the hospital trying to figure out why he passed out he is 85 and cooks dinner every night for his wife and my GF. So hoping all goes well.

So I am by myself today and I am going to go and craft. Haven't done this much crafting in a long while LOL

Sandra... nice work on the canvas. TFS Hopefully the dish washer is all installed and ready to go. Enjoy your new appliances

Shelly.. I think I would stick to a salad with some chicken. Or order fish. It's amazing how many times i get so sick when I eat out that I am getting to the point where I would rather cook myself. I love eating out. The only places i don't get ill is "Outback" and Mexican food I guess because the dishes are made with corn so I am OK.

I hope you get some good weather Shelly
NJsharon Offline
#907 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:15:12 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 405 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Sandra, I like the canvas! I only had one go at vinyl on canvas & I also used the HTV. I think the regular vinyl would have just peeled off because of the texture of the material. You did a nice job!

Frodo is recovering nicely. He is licking at his stitches a lot more today. They didn't put a cone around his neck as they said they like to give them the benefit of the doubt. Said 'routine maintenance' was okay, like licking a bit, but if he bothers it a lot to come back in & we can get a cone. So we'll see. Right now he hasn't opened up the stitches, they are still healing nicely it looks like, so just keep an eye on him. He is so bruised around the area though still. Poor guy. lol

Having my open house this morning for CTMH. Just had 1 person show up so far & have 45 mins left. Had 8 people RSVP yes & not one of them has shown up yet. Hate it when that happens! The one person that did show up had not RSVPd, but that was a nice surprise as it was someone I knew & hadn't seen for a while.

Dreary day out today, overcast with a little drizzle.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#908 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 2:03:45 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1460 time(s) in 1165 post(s)
Hi all.

Sandra, your canvas looks great! I have watched videos on making a split monogram, but you are a braver woman than I to try it!

Sharon, sorry your open house didn't go any better. And I hope poor Frodo does not have to wear a "cone of shame." LOL

Nancy, hope your day crafting by yourself was good!!!!!

I made one card today. All stamped. I still do faster cards if I stamp simply. I have my system down to do a basic floral card. This one is for a 65th anniversary. Some people that DH's parents were really good friends with.

Got a dress for me and shirt for DH cut out yesterday. We will match. BigGrin Haven't gotten much sewing done yet, though.

I went to m BFF's house for a while this morning. She has two miniature houses. Oh my, are they detailed. She is VERY creative. Did I say VERY VERY VERY creative. She has made bubble baths, tiny tiny pincushions, bookshelves full of books, patterns pinned on to fabric, tiny tiny food, jars of canned peaches, pumpkins being carved with pumpkin guts all over miniature newspaper. And on and on. She has spend hours and hours and hours. She has tiny battery-operated chandeliers, she has made her own picture frames and "paintings". It is truly amazing. We have been friends since we were like 5.
SandraB. Offline
#909 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:44:15 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

thanks for your kind comments on my canvas. This is what I had planned on doing on a much larger canvas to cover the electrical box in our basement. Unfortunately, it is a weird size and canvases don't come in any size even close. Might have to use 2 narrower ones instead and use a different design on them. Dishwasher is all hooked up, didn't take her long at all to do it.BigGrin

Sharon: I did end up using the iron-on vinyl, tried vinyl but it did roll off. Sorry your open house didn't go better. Hope Frodo heals well

Nancy: glad you got all your shopping done. Hope you had a nice crafting day. We went down to 9C (48F) to 17 (62.5F) this afternoon. It was fairly chilly on the golf course this a.m., by noon it had warmed up though. Hope your friend's dad is ok.

Shelly: hope you get some nicer weather.

Joy: your friend's houses sound amazing. Good luck with your sewing.

Going to try out my new oven and bake an apple crisp tomorrow. I guess if it doesn't turn out ok I can blame it on the ovenLOL

Take care everyone, enjoy your w/end.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#910 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2014 7:51:31 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi girls

Just heard from Hannah they had 3 girls in a room now transferred 1 girl out from Cairo and it is just the 2 of them. I asked her how she slept and she said real good.

Crafted yesterday DH said he was staying home today.. he said there were so many kids being dissrepectful throwing dirt at the GRR guys kicking the men throwing pebbles on the rail road track and the parents didn't say a word. DH I always tell him to mind his own business opened his mouth and said to the kids you will derail the train if you keep throwing stones on the track he said I don't care! then Steve lost it and told him to stop. Mother came over and said don't you talk to my kid that way. He told her what he was doing and she just smirked at DH and walked away. He said so many parents never corrected their kids.

He said it isn't worth going today to get aggravated. Plus their were lots of yellow jackets swarming all over.

So I guess we will do something. Now DH is going to be bored because he finished the gas station and he refurbished the diner and is done.

Got to find him something to do LOL

Finished all my cuts for my cards yesterday. Now just have to adhere everything to the cards and done.

I have Abigail twice this week so I am glad I got so much done ahead of time.

Sandra.. your temps are also changing. Enjoy your apple crisp

Sharon.. hope Frodo is doing well

Joy... your BFF's houses sound amazing..

Sharon.. hope your open house went well. I hate when people RSVP and then don't show up.

Have a great day all

lv2scrap02 Offline
#911 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2014 11:08:27 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Don't know if I mentioned this but Max is 100 % better. Lost weight no more protruding stomach, no bad breath his teeth are clean and sparkle from the raw fruits. Amazing transformation
Behaving like a puppy again plays alot runs which he hasn't done in a long while. Got my Max backBigGrin

Now the on line Vet said to start feeding him Deer, mutton, Beef and duck raw meets. Just found a supplier over in the next town that has all this meat.

We will check it out tomorrow. This is like having 2 more kids in the house my food bill is so high

We went down to the harbor for lunch DH likes to eat lunch at 12 drives me crazy any way the seafood was amazing. Nice to see the sail boats and yachts pass us by

NJsharon Offline
#912 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2014 11:29:18 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Nancy, glad Max is doing better! Mmmm a seafood lunch by the water sounds lovely. I do love seafood!

Crazy about the kids misbehaving & parents not caring. Unfortunately too much of that these days. I am pretty strict with my girls. If they kick a stone in the road I am telling them off. If my kids did something wrong & they got disciplined by someone else I would thank the person, apologize to them for them being disorderly & tell them they deserved it! Just so many parents that just don't care these days.

Sandra, save some apply crisp for me. Yum! Hope it came out nice. Maybe I will make an Apple Crumble soon. I do love that, especially warm with custard on top. Mmmmm!

Frodo has been better today, not bothering & licking his boo boos. So maybe the itching or soreness (or whatever was bothering him yesterday) is better now. Still looks a bit swollen & black & blue around the lower area. But the stitches look lovely.

Made me laugh. I had one lady show up around 10am today for my Open House! LOL I did tell her it was yesterday, but invited her in anyway. Luckily I still had most of my stuff set up still, had bagels, cream cheese & made her a couple of mugs of coffee. Had a nice chat & looked through the new idea book together, so it was fine.

Made some glitter ornaments with the girls, that I will add vinyl to later. Was very easy to do & girls enjoyed it. Just went out to Michaels to buy some more of them to make later.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#913 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2014 3:19:56 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I SO AGREE with you guys on how disrespectful kids are, and how awful that their parents don't care. One of the reasons why it would be so hard to be a teacher. Meg had a parent ask her why their child didn't do their homework. Megan didn't know how to answer without being rude. We were pretty strict with our kids. They weren't to happy about it then, but now that are very happy that we were. Makes life easier for them as adults.

Sharon, too funny about the lady that showed up today!

Nancy, I had been wondering about Max. Good to hear he is doing well. Camry bites her feet all the time. I know she has some type of allergy. I give her allergy med twice a day.

Sandra, the apple crisp sounds yummy! Ice cream with it??? BigGrin

Good service at church today. We left after music was done second service. We got one of the other sound guys to take over when we were done singing. Since he was singing too. Still a little hard for DH to sit completely upright for that long.

Didn't get too far on my dress yesterday. If I would quite changing the way the pattern says to do things, it would be quicker. But I don't always like what the instructions say. Flapper
NJsharon Offline
#914 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 4:03:14 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Morning friends! Today I am taking Elise to get a hair treatment this morning. It is like a keratin smoothing treatment, but not meant to be as harsh as that. Elise is sooo excited for this. She has been begging me for this. lol

Later I will work on some more vinyl. Making a few glitter Christmas ornaments, just need to add vinyl to them now.

Then bingo tonight!

Hope you all have a great day!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#915 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 8:36:49 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning.

Boy, we cooled WAY down today. But it will warm up by the end of the week.

Have an appointment in the city this afternoon, so won't get much done today.

Sharon, when do your girls start school?

DH didn't sleep well last night. He is sacked out in his chair right now. We don't have a recliner, so we brought his camping lounger in and he used it!
Shelly Offline
#916 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 9:51:35 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Sandra - Mmm, the apple crisp sounds yummy. Enjoy your new appliances. We are pretty cool here too. Lots of thunderstorms!

Nancy - So glad Max is better! I agree with the others. Kids are way too disrespectful and the parents need to step up! It amazes me what people let their kids do. I think my girls will be stricter with their kids than is the norm. I hope so. They say that at least. Your seafood lunch on the waterfront sounds so good.

Sharon - Wish your open house would have gone better. Funny that the lady showed up a day late. Nice you were able to still show her the stuff.

Joy - Have you been getting lots of thunderstorms? The storms we are getting are coming up from the southwest, instead of like the winter storms that we get a day after you. At least it helps with the water bill. I don't think I've had the A/C on for about a week.

I'm going to be cautiously optimistic. We got an offer on our house this morning. But it is contingent on them selling their house. So we can still show this house and if we get another offer, then they have a couple days to decide if they want to go ahead with the sale or give it up and we can take the new offer. So hopefully they sell soon. I hope this works, but we will see. Now we have to decide about whether or not to go ahead with the build or wait till we know everything is good.

It's weird. It's a couple that came through last week that were supposed to be here by 7 and didn't show up until 8:45 p.m. They were so young, too. They were only in the house a few minutes. The guy looked only 17 or so and the girl, who I thought was the realtor, looked in here early 20s. I don't know if they are married, they came in separate cars. When they left I thought it was a joke, and that maybe it was someone who just got her real estate license and was practicing. So I guess you never know.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#917 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 5:26:37 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Shelly, we had a doozy of a lightening show last night. But it was quite a ways off. We couldn't hear any thunder.

Hope this works out for you on the house!

I started a new afghan today for Brandon's nephew for Christmas. He is high functioning autistic. Really really smart, but definitely had a few wires that do not work correctly. He is 18. Just from a bunch of yarn that I already had - some I bought for a different project, and some was free, but it all goes together.

Got a CD today with four ads for Positive Changes on it. They have only aired two of them around here.
SandraB. Offline
#918 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 7:16:00 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

last day of my summer holidays today, back to the old grind tomorrowSad! Hate to go back as we've had such a lovely summer. Oh well, I guess I have to do what I have to doLOL! Got to feed my crafting habit somehow!

Sharon: funny the lady showed up a day late, glad you were still able to help her though. Hope your dd's hair turned out nice. Glad Frodo is doing well, good luck at bingo

Nancy: I agree with you about the kid's behavior now days! Some days I can't believe what I see and hear at school. Glad to hear Max is back to his normal self again

Joy: hope your afghan turns out well. Hope dh is doing ok

Shelly: finger-crossed this deal works out for you. I think we've only had one thunderstorm this summer, not even that much rain. We've cooled down considerably in the evenings also. I turned our a/c off about a week ago.

My friend and I went on our last road trip of the summer. Hit a few shops...I bought some flowers made out of burlap and paper. I think they would be easy to figure out how to make more.

Got dh out for a bike ride tonite, then I went for a short walk after, figure I better enjoy the nice weather while it's here though it's getting dark earlier every day.

Better run, early to bed tonite. Take care and happy crafting everyoneBigGrin BigGrin
NJsharon Offline
#919 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 5:25:51 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Elise's hair turned out great! Really liked the stylist & the product was nice & gentle. Elise is thrilled with her hair now. She just keeps touching it & looking at it. lol

School starts back on Tuesday I think for me (teachers report, just not sure if the aides report then too, I think so). Then Wednesday (Sept 3rd) me & the girls go back to school.

I will be part time, but still don't know if I am mornings or afternoons & don't have my assignment for which grade or student yet. Hope I get that soon.

Going to be another warm day here today, 86 today, 89 tomorrow. Too warm for me. I like the spring & fall temps & weather. Can't wait for late September.
Shelly Offline
#920 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 9:33:03 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Sharon, Glad your daughter's hair worked out. Hope you get your school assignment soon, and that it is something you will enjoy.

Sandra - Fun time going shopping with your friend. I have a good friend that I go fabric shopping with. It is always a great time.

Joy - Nice of you to make the afghan. Nice you are able to find something to do with leftover yarn. I have a skeins that have a lot left on them, that I can't see getting rid of, so I am always looking for something to do with the leftovers.

We have quite a few showings lined up this week. Going to be interesting to see what happens. I guess our realtor had it wrong on who it was that is offering to buy. It isn't the super young people. I was really surprised that it would be them. Some people came through on Friday when we were gone, and it was that couple that are offering to buy. They have a small starter house to sell, but our realtor and theirs really think it will sell.

Wish I had some crafting to talk about and share with you guys. Love seeing and hearing what you guys are doing!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#921 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:35:34 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I read all of this a long time ago, but forgot to post!

I am trying to pack to go to Kate's but I am doing an awful job. Just can't get motivated. I did get "Alias" from Megan to take to Jill. Did any of you watch it? My girls LOVED Alias. My brother got them all of the seasons. Season One came in the mail the day Megan got her driver's license. I think she was more excited about Alias than the license.

Lincoln ripped open brand new box of pop tarts. The ripped box and four packs were right outside the doggie door. One pack was on Megan's patio. The other three packs were stuffed into corners of Megan and Brandon's furniture.

Right now, Lincoln is sitting on the back of our couch (like a cat)just looking at me. He really is too cute.

Well, back to packing. Then I need to do my nails. And THANK YOU Shelly for telling us about doing your own gel nails with a UV light. Meg and I share a light, and I really love how they turn out. I can pretty much get two weeks out of them. Then they are just too grown out at the base and I have to re-do them.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#922 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:58:51 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

I was so caught up yesterday making my christmas cards I was thinking about doing one thing then brought out crafts I hadn't used in a long time so I worked on that then started using other embellishments. I can't show the cards because they will be your christmas cards.

DH said people will just say Oh how pretty and throw them away. I said my crafty friends will appreciate all the hard work that went into these cards. What I thought were simple cards turned out to be a lot of work but I so enjoy it.

Still have to adhere everything and I am doneDrool Then I alot of cleaning up I had bought very thin glitter paper that said it doesn't make a mess well somebody was wrong what a mess all over.

Washed everything down, polished the furniture. Then today I had to watch Abigail I haven't seen her in a week she grew so tall her legs are long. The time is flying by. She was so happy to be at grandma's house. Then we took her to lunch Chinese Buffet she ate so many string beans sauted in garlic and oil and fish. Then watermelon, bananas. Boy can she eat. I have to watch her on Thursday again Patty is going for an interview.

Shelly I hope your house sells soon, I'm sure you are going thru craft withdrawals

Sharon.. glad DD hair came out nice. Have fun at work

Sandra.. wow the Summer flew by hard to believe school starts already

Joy.. hope DH is ok, another blanket at least you are using all your yarn up. I saw advertised something like Positive Changes at one of the Hotels in the area. It was a 3 or 4 hour class.

have a good night all

Edited by user Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:01:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#923 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 5:36:41 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, I always keep my card!!!

I did one of those hotel hypnosis sessions years ago. It didn't really help since it was just a one time thing.
SandraB. Offline
#924 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 7:59:29 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

boy was it hard to get up and head back to school this a.m. It was such a beautiful day outside and of course, freezing in the school!Cursing Tomorrow we are at the high school for a whole division get together then back at our school on Thurs. to finish the course we started today. We were done at 2:00 today so got to leave early, hope the same happens on Thurs. Fri. is a staff mtg. in the a.m. then class mtg. in the p.m. Was so nice tonite went for an hour walk, should sleep good tonite.

Sharon: glad dd's hair turned out nice and she likes it.

Joy: hope you got your packing all done, good luck with your afghan. Hope Lincoln doesn't get a tummy ache from all the pop tarts

Shelly: fingers-crossed your house sells soon. The house behind us is for sale, don't think it will sell too soon as it is quite high priced. Also one 3 doors down from us just went up last week.

Nancy: glad you are getting all your cards done early. Hope Patti's interview goes well

Found a couple of sets of gel pens at Wal-mart that work in the ExploreBigGrin

Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
NJsharon Offline
#925 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:52:09 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Joy, I always do my own gel nails too! I bought a UV light on Amazon for pretty good price. Then have several gelish polishes & a kit with all the other kind of polish you need (PH bond, base gel etc.). Been working well for me! I actually just did my nails last night. They normally hold up for a while for me, I just get bored & want a different color, so take them off to switch up the color. lol

Shelly, good luck with the house still. Hope you get some offers soon!

I have a lot of phone calls to make today. Pediatric cardiologist for Elise. She is still getting dizzy spells like every 2 or 3 days. Sometimes really bad. They last for about an hour & she has to sit or she will fall over (so different to the dizzy spells I had). Pediatrician said to go to cardiologist next, so going to try that.

I always watch a morning news show called Good Day NY, on Fox5. Well they are looking for teachers to be part of their studio audience tomorrow morning. I applied & got a call yesterday about it. Only problem was I was out, so missed the call. Called her back & she wasn't there. Then she called me again & I missed her. lol So hoping I will call this morning, she will be there & still have spots available (and that I can go being that I am an assistant & not a lead teacher).

Also need to work on some vinyl today. Getting backed up with some orders & need to get through them!

Another hot day here today. Meant to be 90 today.