Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<567
Godot's Girl Offline
#181 Posted : Saturday, May 31, 2014 8:35:51 PM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States
Location: Too far from the farm! MQ pg.13, #387; Circle MQ pg. 4, #98

Was thanked: 2885 time(s) in 1730 post(s)
I received an amazing package from CricutCrazy, making me thoroughly embarrassed by the little old package I sent her. I was trying so hard to stick to the rules, and should have just thrown them out the window. The photos of what she sent are attached below. Feast your eyes my dear friends...

As you can see, there are so many items including spools of beautiful ribbon, several different types of brads and eyelets, little brightly colored pompoms, chocolate covered pretzels, Cricut cuts, 2 beautiful, unique, and fascinating cards that show off Barb's incredible talents and include just gorgeous flowers and stick pins, a lovely and embellished heart shaped box with a gorgeous grey felt flower and butterflies, magnets, two embossing folders (one with gears...love, love for my Steampunk designs, and one with vintage keys...love, love for my vintage designs), foam squares, beads, a ribbon flower tutorial, blue thread for my Sew Easy attachments, metal picture corners, embossing powders, and pretty Graphic 45 (my most favorite paper company) note papers. Wowzers! What blessings! She also included the Summer In Paris cart so I could make my own cuts from it, thoroughly breaking the rules; shame, shame, shame on you...lol!!! I oohed and aahed over each item, and just cannot believe the magnitude of Barb's graciousness. I must do much better with my packages in the future.

Barb, thank you, thank you, thank you for this blessing. You have truly humbled me. I will use each and every item and think of you and your giving spirit when I do. Blessings, GG.

Edited by user Saturday, May 31, 2014 9:14:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
IMG_8250.jpg (2,686kb) downloaded 25 time(s).
IMG_8251.jpg (2,269kb) downloaded 22 time(s).
IMG_8252.jpg (1,542kb) downloaded 20 time(s).
 1 user thanked Godot's Girl for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 6/2/2014(UTC)
missstamper Offline
#182 Posted : Saturday, May 31, 2014 9:17:53 PM(UTC)
missstamper

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Godot's Girl Go to Quoted Post
I received an amazing package from CricutCrazy, making me thoroughly embarrassed by the little old package I sent her. I was trying so hard to stick to the rules, and should have just thrown them out the window. The photos of what she sent are attached below. Feast your eyes my dear friends...

As you can see, there are so many items including spools of beautiful ribbon, several different types of brads and eyelets, little brightly colored pompoms, chocolate covered pretzels, Cricut cuts, 2 beautiful, unique, and fascinating cards that show off Barb's incredible talents and include just gorgeous flowers and stick pins, a lovely and embellished heart shaped box with a gorgeous grey felt flower and butterflies, magnets, two embossing folders (one with gears...love, love for my Steampunk designs, and one with vintage keys...love, love for my vintage designs), foam squares, beads, a ribbon flower tutorial, blue thread for my Sew Easy attachments, metal picture corners, embossing powders, and pretty Graphic 45 (my most favorite paper company) note papers. Wowzers! What blessings! She also included the Summer In Paris cart so I could make my own cuts from it, thoroughly breaking the rules; shame, shame, shame on you...lol!!! I oohed and aahed over each item, and just cannot believe the magnitude of Barb's graciousness. I must do much better with my packages in the future.

Barb, thank you, thank you, thank you for this blessing. You have truly humbled me. I will use each and every item and think of you and your giving spirit when I do. Blessings, GG.

What a wonderful package. Be sure to post photographs of the things you make with all those supplies!
CricutCrazy Offline
#183 Posted : Monday, June 02, 2014 8:09:34 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 988 time(s) in 711 post(s)
Hi GG and All... Just got home from a long road trip. Cant wait to get into my own bed tonight! However, I felt like I had to come to the computer and check in on you guys...you are all my second family !Wub

GG I am so glad you liked your package. I admit that I added a couple of extra things because it was getting to you so late and I felt badly about it. The reason I sent the cart was because I could not seem to get many good cuts with my Expression and thought perhaps you could make some that you would enjoy having. I have a French Manor cart too and it is pretty good for what I have needed so far in "Frenchie " themes.

Ladies, you have all done an AMAZING job with this swap....a lot of us really did more than we were supposed to do. I shall try to "amend" the rules to make it more economical and simple. I want it to be something that everybody can afford to do. We can save the big HUGE surprises for Christmas boxes and such...Wink Woot Wub Love and Hugs to All of you !! ~ Barbara (CC)