Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DeeDee87 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:25:28 AM(UTC)
DeeDee87

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 512 time(s) in 217 post(s)
new out there I should know about? Due to some changes at work, I will be having a two hour lunch on Fridays from now on, so I was wanting to make a trip to HL & M's. So far I'm wanting some 12x12 watercolor paper, but other than that I got nothing on my list! This isn't normal for me Flapper. What have you purchased lately and loved?
Jooniper Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:33:04 AM(UTC)
Jooniper

Was thanked: 873 time(s) in 631 post(s)
Cricut Explore Wink Wub
DeeDee87 Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:09:00 AM(UTC)
DeeDee87

I got one of those already Cool...now I just have to use it Blushing.
 1 user thanked DeeDee87 for this useful post.
Jooniper on 4/29/2014(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 9:32:18 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8314 time(s) in 4910 post(s)
Because I don't really like to spend a LOT of money on embellishments (we can fake a lot of things with our Cricuts....e.g., buttons, bows, rick rack, etc.!), I tend to go straight to the CLEARANCE section in all the crafting stores. I am always on the lookout for small rhinestones, pens/markers/Sharpies, bendables to shore up some of my corners so the cards sit up better/easier, etc.! Those are the things I go for.

Oh.....and, paper! I am always looking for a bargain on papers and cardstock, too.

Char
 1 user thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
DeeDee87 on 4/30/2014(UTC)
paulathompson2 Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:28:15 PM(UTC)
paulathompson2

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)
DeeDee, there are 2 things that I absolutely love and you do not have to leave home to buy them. I also think they will prove to be a valuable tool when using the EX. The first is a Stampin Up product called My Digital Studio. It comes with loads of digital files:stamps, punches papers, and embellishments. The punch files and some of the stamps are in svg formats which can be uploaded to Design Space to cut. It also has loads of digital papers. You can download a trial, from the SU website. I am also a SU Demo, this product is 19.99. here's a link to the content. http://su-media.s3.amazo...MDS_Software_Content.pdf

The other product which is wonderful, is Craft Artist Pro by Daisy Trail. Its on sale for a very limited time for 7.49 -download version, regular price is 39.99. It also has the ability to save files in svg format. you can also use your digi-kits from other companies with this program. I like to use the 2 programs together. Here's the link to CAP2 http://www.daisytrail.com/
 2 users thanked paulathompson2 for this useful post.
MaryStillman on 4/29/2014(UTC), DeeDee87 on 4/30/2014(UTC)
DeeDee87 Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 7:13:00 AM(UTC)
DeeDee87

Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
Because I don't really like to spend a LOT of money on embellishments (we can fake a lot of things with our Cricuts....e.g., buttons, bows, rick rack, etc.!), I tend to go straight to the CLEARANCE section in all the crafting stores. I am always on the lookout for small rhinestones, pens/markers/Sharpies, bendables to shore up some of my corners so the cards sit up better/easier, etc.! Those are the things I go for.

Oh.....and, paper! I am always looking for a bargain on papers and cardstock, too.

Char

Staples has these Papermate Flair pens for only $5 right now. I bought them for journaling on my pages and stuff. They are awesome!! Plus, they have a 20% off coupon making them only $4.
DeeDee87 Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 7:15:17 AM(UTC)
DeeDee87

I do have one thing that I've added to my list, but I don't know what the name of it is. I'm looking for a pen/marker that writes well on photos and/or washi. I have a marker that writes on chalk style washi, but I really want something that works on photos. Does anyone have something like this or know where I can find one? TIA!
GracefulGrammar Offline
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 07, 2014 2:42:21 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 2049 time(s) in 996 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DeeDee87 Go to Quoted Post
new out there I should know about? Due to some changes at work, I will be having a two hour lunch on Fridays from now on, so I was wanting to make a trip to HL & M's. So far I'm wanting some 12x12 watercolor paper, but other than that I got nothing on my list! This isn't normal for me Flapper. What have you purchased lately and loved?

There is something I want to know about from SU!!!!!!!!!! The new Blendabilities...... What can you share about them?? Price??? Color??? When will they be shipping??? Are they refillable???

These pens look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, the new colors for SU are wonderful......... When will the catalogue be available??

Edited by user Wednesday, May 07, 2014 2:44:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DeeDee87 Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 08, 2014 8:54:35 AM(UTC)
DeeDee87

Originally Posted by: GracefulGrammar Go to Quoted Post
There is something I want to know about from SU!!!!!!!!!! The new Blendabilities...... What can you share about them?? Price??? Color??? When will they be shipping??? Are they refillable???

These pens look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, the new colors for SU are wonderful......... When will the catalogue be available??

I know!! I can't wait to get them! I can tell you more in a PM or email-whatever your preference. I am getting my catalogs this week! You can get them on my blog. Let's just say I may be getting rid of the Copics I have for these since I use SU colors anyways...they look that awesome!
GracefulGrammar Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, May 08, 2014 5:24:19 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 2049 time(s) in 996 post(s)
I know!! I can't wait to get them! I can tell you more in a PM or email-whatever your preference. I am getting my catalogs this week! You can get them on my blog. Let's just say I may be getting rid of the Copics I have for these since I use SU colors anyways...they look that awesome!

Just sent you a pm :-)
scrapalette Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, May 08, 2014 5:51:44 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19169 time(s) in 8573 post(s)
I do have one thing that I've added to my list, but I don't know what the name of it is. I'm looking for a pen/marker that writes well on photos and/or washi. I have a marker that writes on chalk style washi, but I really want something that works on photos. Does anyone have something like this or know where I can find one? TIA!

The American Crafts Slick Writers work well on photos. My niece did a photo guest book for her wedding and the Slick Writer was the only pen that wrote well without smudging.