Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Jeanene Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 14, 2014 6:47:53 PM(UTC)
Jeanene

Groups: Registered

I have seen that others have had this same problem so I am hoping to be able to get some help since I have not been getting home early enough to call cricut support. So here goes:

I am using a windows 8.1 computer and the current chrome browser. When I go to setup, I am able to log in and get to the detect machine screen. I immediately get a yellow error message at the top of the screen that says cricut has crashed. It will let me click detect machine but it then spins endlessly. I have rebooted the computer over and over and have tried different usb ports. The computer pings when I plug in the explore machine so I believe the computer is not the problem...it must be the program.

Thanks!
Jeanene
creativedollyramotae4b4b47 Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:08:46 PM(UTC)
creativedollyramotae4b4b47

My explorer did the same thing. I even got a new computer because my other Dell is not compatible.
I finally got the cricut to the computer got it all set up only to get the cricut working and then it crashed.
Did you get an answer as what to do? If not will try to call and see what I need to do. I am just
Hoping that I can have it fixed. It feels as if my cricut has been a nightmare.
I am just glad I am not the only one
Dolly
krolgirl26932679ac Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 5:49:52 PM(UTC)
krolgirl26932679ac

Glare Mad By chance Creativedolly, did you ever get it working? I'm so tired of calling with the same problem and no one can help. I bought a new computer to work with the Explore and it doesn't work!