Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

marta8688b09ab8a8 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 9:41:01 AM(UTC)
marta8688b09ab8a8

Groups: Registered

Good afternoon, everyone.

I just bought the Cricut mini because I think for my craftsmanship could use. I have a question.
With this machine I can design a form and then add the program to cut?
  Is that anywhere cricut says I can upload my own images in jpg format, but not how. If you can help me would be appreciated.

A greetingBlink
sewnmachine Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 10:39:54 AM(UTC)
sewnmachine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 352 time(s) in 236 post(s)
Marta,

You can NOT upload, design or cut your own jpg images using the cricut mini. The Cricut mini will only cut using the Provo Craft design program called Cricut Craft Room. And unfortunately you can only use the images provided by Provo Craft - that means either you use the images on a cartridge you own ( either digital or physical cartridge) or use the free images that are available to you from the purchase of the Cricut mini.

You will need to create an account on cricut.com and then you can download cricut craft room onto your computer . It's free. You can then browse
Through all of the image sets and find something you like and might want to buy.

If you are wanting to uupload and design your own images ( jpg, svg etc....) you should have bought a different machine. The new Explore will do what you are wanting to do - or their are also other brands of machines that will suit your needs also. But we arent allowed to tell you the name on ths message board.