Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
TurtleBug Offline
#31 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:33:51 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 957 time(s) in 619 post(s)
My #3 Sketch Card in the Ad Colors:

B'day Wishes - Michael's acrylic stamp
Embossing - Cuttlebug "Baby's Breath and "Perfectly Paisley" folders and Darice "Flowers & Leaves" folder
Flower - There is a cranberry color flower under the beige flower which I cut usingACCENT ESSENTIALS.
Pattern Paper - Michael's single sheet rack
Beige Flower - Recollections flower set from Michael's. I double popped the flower with diminsional tape.
Panels - Hand cut
The brown gems are from Consumer Crafts. Sorry the image is blurry, having problems with my camera.
TFL!!Smile

Still have to make my #4 card, hopefully soon!! Busy with my 11 year-old grandson...he was chosen to participate in the Little League All-Star Games!! So proud of him, this is only his second year playing ball and he has been chosen both times for All-Star!! So now it is Practice, practice and more practices!

Edited by user Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:24:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

*NanaDonna* Online
#32 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 3:33:35 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2620 time(s) in 1378 post(s)
FINALLY got a card done!

This card just killed me trying to make it, I was having a hard time with CCR and I don't cut anything without using. I could not get the scalloped/bottom area how I wanted it so it is a bit switched up. I made the paper with the fish stamped on it. Just using distress inks colored the paper then stamped and heat embossed in white.
The waves are from Life's a Beach. TFL

Hope this card put me back on track and I can get another one done tomorrow. I feel like I have just been spinning my wheels lately
DeeScraps Offline
#33 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:02:23 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 746 time(s) in 577 post(s)
Lots of great cards so far.

This actually was supposed to be Sketch #1, but when I took the stamp out I realized how big it was. It's a Mo Manning image, but it's put out by Penny Black and the stamps are quite large. I used the stamp on just the plain white card and tried to incorporate the Ad Colors.

I used both colored pencils and Copic Markers to color the image. I really do need to practice...sigh. The patterned strip at the bottom is from a Graffic 45 Stack. Her clothes are paper pieced and popped. I'm still trying to learn how to do this.

Dee

[img=http://][/img]
JeanP Offline
#34 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:10:09 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Was thanked: 952 time(s) in 766 post(s)
Sunnieday-- I love the flower in your first card and the owl in your 2nd card is really cute. I like the dots/stripes combination in #3 and your color combination in your last cards. You did a good job on them all!!!

Turtlebug- I like your colors and background paper on your first card. The chevron ounch goes well with the chair. Like the embossing

Bingolady- I like the striped paper you used and the martini class makes for a cool card!!! I Nice card #3 with all the embossing. It really adds to the card.

Nana Donna-I like the effect you did with the fish and I like the waves also. Pretty card.

Dee- I think you did a wonderful job on the coloring of this card. I needs LOTS of practice to get anywhere near as good as you. Super cute card!

Hope I didn't forget anyoneBlushing
 1 user thanked JeanP for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 6/12/2014(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:16:28 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 973 time(s) in 659 post(s)
JeanP, nice cards, I like the way you used the colors with the cool car.

Donna, how pretty the blanket came out, I like the fabric you used. Mason is going to
love his blanket.
And your # 2 sketch came out so nice ,I like the waves and the paper with the fish.

Turtlebug, I like the way you worked the ad colors on your card.

Dee, I love the images you use on your cards. They alwys come out so cute.

Good nightLove Love
 1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 6/12/2014(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#36 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 12:44:41 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

My Sketch Card #4:

Papers - Single sheet rack from Hobby Lobby
Snowflake - ARTISTE cartridge. I misted the white bottom layer with Perfect Pearls "Iridescent" and added blue gems
Sentiment - Rubber stamp from Michael's
White middle border - "ek" punch
Embossing - The blue circle is glitter cardstock I embossed with "Swiss Dots", the left side blue panel I embossed with "Holly & Berries" Cuttlebug folders
I doubled the ribbon to create a knot bow.
TFL!!Smile

TurtleBug Offline
#37 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 2:44:58 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

LisaW.
#1 and Ex. Credit - Great male card....why are men better at grilling than women??....LOVE the BG paper and the grill image, cute metal elements. Like the way you "burned" the panel edges, very appropriate for the theme of this card.

BingoLady
#1 - Like the colors and black matting, the striped pattern is very nice, like the color of the lettering, nice card.

JeanP.
I have never been to a Craft Show, I get info in the mail for ones in the Phoenix area but we have never had one here in Tucson....would love to go to one sometime. Really neat technique you learned there and the card looks great, you did really well on your first try.
#3 and Ad Colors - Very pretty, like the pattern papers and the perfect Ad Colors.
#1 - WOW! What a great card, LOVE the black shiny embossed cardstock, looks just like black chrome you see on some trucks and as I said above, you did very well using that technique on the car, like the look of it!

NanaDonna
The blanket looks so warm and comfy, good idea to make one for each and add the tag. Would love to see them a few years from now, I'm sure they will become their little security blankets, especially handmade my Great-Nana.Wub
#2 - Very nice! The fish look like I am watching them swim through some big aquarium. The waves look really nice, did you make this paper, too? Great colors and male card.

DeeScraps
Father's Day Card and Ad Colors - OH, so sweet, nothing like Daddy and Daughter on Father's Day! Dee, you are the Queen of Copics, you do not need any more practice. This image is so heart-warming and your coloring brings it to life! AWESOME!

*NanaDonna* Online
#38 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 8:15:46 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: TurtleBug Go to Quoted Post

NanaDonna
The blanket looks so warm and comfy, good idea to make one for each and add the tag. Would love to see them a few years from now, I'm sure they will become their little security blankets, especially handmade my Great-Nana.Wub
#2 - Very nice! The fish look like I am watching them swim through some big aquarium. The waves look really nice, did you make this paper, too? Great colors and male card.

No I didn't make the wave paper. It is kind of a holographic paper that changes as you move it. It was from a paper pack that I bough years ago.

Coming up on the start of the next challenge on Wednesday, do we have any takers to host the next challenge?
*NanaDonna* Online
#39 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 1:52:13 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Hello hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.

I managed to get another card done.
Here is my sketch #4
I green patterned papers I have had for many many years in fact it was some of the first paper I bought when I started to make cards like 17+ years ago. I wanted to do a big color clash or impact so I matched it up with the purple. I love the way it matched up.
The hummingbird and flowers are rub-ons that I bought at Michaels a few years back. They
are kind of glittery that you can see a little bit in the picture.
The sentiment is stamped using a CTMH stamp. TFL

BingoLady Offline
#40 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:18:12 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Turtlebug, I love the Xmas card. The colors and all the décor. It came out
so pretty.

Donna, Wow, your # 4 is so nice, I like the rub-ons you used. So colorful with the
colors you used.

Happy Weekend
 1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 6/16/2014(UTC)
ValerieSchomburg Offline
#41 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 5:50:49 PM(UTC)
ValerieSchomburg

Was thanked: 1606 time(s) in 1480 post(s)
Oh my! You have all posted some wonderful cards. I just barely got my first two made. No Cricut used on these, but I did use my Cuttlebug. Used some pics from my old calendar for last year. I haven't had time with everything going on here to get them done until today. I hope to be able to get the other two done also. But will have to see how things go.

I probably won't get a chance to post individually for everyone this time. Just know that I really think you are all awesome at creating the cards I've seen. I feel so fortunate to be in your company.

Thanks for all of your creativity!

Valerie

Sketch #3 & Sketch #4 - Sorry for the glare on #3

Edited by user Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:09:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ValerieSchomburg attached the following image(s):
DSC01003.JPG
DSC01005.JPG
 1 user thanked ValerieSchomburg for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 6/16/2014(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Online
#42 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:12:39 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Yippie! I got my sketch #3 done. I might get all 4 cards finished afterall, I was getting a little worried. LOL

In the ad colors, I really like this combination after working with it. The papers are Paper Pizzaz papers. Added cranberry Gemstones by Paper Studio. Stamp is a Rubbernecker stamp.

Hope everyone is having a great fathers Day with family.
TurtleBug Offline
#43 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 11:08:02 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Originally Posted by: *NanaDonna* Go to Quoted Post

Coming up on the start of the next challenge on Wednesday, do we have any takers to host the next challenge?

NANADONNA
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A HOST YET, I WILL BE HAPPY TO HOST THE NEXT TWO-WEEK CHALLENGE.Smile

Edited by user Monday, June 16, 2014 11:09:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

*NanaDonna* Online
#44 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 12:11:32 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

NANADONNA
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A HOST YET, I WILL BE HAPPY TO HOST THE NEXT TWO-WEEK CHALLENGE.Smile
[/size]

Go ahead, (it's not up to me) this is all by volunteer and so far no one has volunteered so I guess you will be our next hostess

Edited by user Monday, June 16, 2014 12:20:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

*NanaDonna* Online
#45 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 5:08:51 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Well this challenge was a close one for me as I was not sure I would get all the sketches done but I DID! BigGrin

Sketch #1
Papers are Graphic 45 By the Sea
Cricut cut ship's wheel from Life's a Beach
TFL
BingoLady Offline
#46 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 6:56:42 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Valerie, both cards came out very nice, the middle cut on #4 is so colorful
and bright.

Donna, nice cards, #1 like the paper you used and the cut with the lighthouse.

TurtleBug Offline
#47 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 9:42:03 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

NanaDonna
#4 - Very pretty! The image is so colorful and sharp, I do see some of the glittery effect on it. Like the purple and lime green color combo.
#3 - Very nice, especially like the papers you used, great male card! Like the triple-layered sentiment, too.
#1 - Nice, like the nautical theme. The papers are nice, like the lighthouse image...it is computer-generated?

Valerie
#3 - So pretty, you chose a very nice color combo to bring out the colors of your image. I LOVE using images from calendars.
#4 - Another very pretty and colorful image, love the mustard color paper with the embossing. The assorted color Skittles are a perfect accent.
jacquimo Offline
#48 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 9:50:56 PM(UTC)
jacquimo

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)

Hello ladies. Thank you for the sketches Lisa and colours Dee. I could cry ThumbDown because I only managed to get one done. It was all the fault of stamping a lighthouse on the white circle which I painted with water colours. I didn't like it and I had almost given up. Then tonight I wanted to use this Remarkable Wreath stamp from CTMH and decided it would fit on so... ThumpUp

Woohoo great job on all the sketches everyone!!

Hopefully see you next time!
JeanP Offline
#49 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 7:32:26 AM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Originally Posted by: *NanaDonna* Go to Quoted Post
Well this challenge was a close one for me as I was not sure I would get all the sketches done but I DID! BigGrin

Sketch #1
Papers are Graphic 45 By the Sea
Cricut cut ship's wheel from Life's a Beach
TFL

I LOVE this card!!!!! Mind if I scraplift? I really need to use some of the tags, etc. that come with these G45 sets. This is a perfect way to use them!!!!!
Love all the layering also. Did you use your Perfect Layers for them?

I haven't had a chance on comment on everyone's cards but I will say that I like them all.Smile Smile
Very nice use of the sketches. Looking forward to the next set.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 17, 2014 7:37:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: dislexic fingers!!!!!

*NanaDonna* Online
#50 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:17:17 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: JeanP Go to Quoted Post
I LOVE this card!!!!! Mind if I scraplift? I really need to use some of the tags, etc. that come with these G45 sets. This is a perfect way to use them!!!!!
Love all the layering also. Did you use your Perfect Layers for them?

I haven't had a chance on comment on everyone's cards but I will say that I like them all.Smile Smile
Very nice use of the sketches. Looking forward to the next set.

Thanks Jean it is always a compliment to me when someone wants to scrap-lift. I would love to see yours so when you make it please share.

I did not use the perfect layers, I always forget about them. This one I got pretty lucky on and more of the layering came out good.

Turtlebug - In answer to your question the lighthouse image is part of the paper pack Graphics 45 By the Sea. One of the papers had various image squares on it so I just cut this one out. Thanks

Thanks Lisa for hosting & Dee for the colors. Look forward to what Turtlebug will have in store for us tomorrow.

All the card are wonderful as always, sorry I didn't get a change to comment individually, time got away from me this week was just glad I got all my cards done.

1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 6/18/2014(UTC)
LisaW. Online
#51 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 5:14:02 PM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Hi ladies...sorry feels like I abandoned you this week. Both of my jobs have been juggling my hours this week. I started my new hours this week so trying to get everything juggled around and a plan to get organized so I have a little bit of "me time." I will be back after dinner to wrap up my hosting duties.

Finally got my sketch #1. I bought a digi stamp and wanted to try my hand at coloring...don't think that is my thing. My son is turning 16 on Sunday and is a "video game junkie." I don't know if I will break down and give it to him or go buy him one.

No cricut...did use the cuttlebug for my little 16 sign.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 17, 2014 5:17:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LisaW. attached the following image(s):
DSCF0800.JPG
TurtleBug Offline
#52 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 6:02:15 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

jacquimo
So nice to see you back, even if only one card!
#4 - Very nice job with the stamp and the sentiment. I have this CTMH stamp set too, and was never quite sure which way to use it...thanks for the inspiration! Very pretty card!!
Hope you get to join in next challenge.Smile

LisaW.
I'm with you on these Copics, pens, etc...can't seem to stay "inside the lines". You did very well on your son's card!ThumpUp
#1 - What a great card for your "videos fan" son. The BG paper is perfect and the image "of him" seems to be spot on. Nice job with the coloring. Give it to him, he is sure to love it!

LisaW.,
Thanks for Hosting this week and for the nice Sketches and Samples.

DeeScraps,
Thanks! Enjoyed working with the Ad Color Challenge, the combination was very nice.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 17, 2014 6:05:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LisaW. Online
#53 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 8:06:44 PM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Dee: Thanks for the great colors...wonderful combo for both male and female cards. Adorable mermaid card...love all the glitter and great choice of paper. Great way to add the anchor. The little girl hugging her daddy's leg is beautiful. Great job on the coloring.

BingoLady: Love the halloween card. Great ribbon. What is the punch you used? Way to get a jump on those holiday cards...great wreath and the snowman are adorable. Wonderful father's day card in the blue/gray.

Jean: Fabulous masculine card in the ad colors. Funny thing was I bought the screw brads specifically for when I made father's day cards and ended up using buttons instead. Very nice sketch #3...like the paper patterns. That sounds like a very complicated technique but so glad you shared it with us...absolutely love the car and that silver embossing is so perfect.

Keithann: I know how you feel with the 12 hour shifts. Sundays and Mondays I work 12 hours and I am just wiped out. Wonderful sketch #1 with the "barbeque" theme.

Sunnieday: Great set of cards. Very pretty paper on sketch 1 and really like the flower. Adorable owl card. On your bottom are the diamonds part of the punch? Very pretty paper combo on sketch #3. Very nice sketch #4 with the brown tones.

Turtlebug: On my sketch #4 the "Happy Birthday" is from a clear stamp set from Michaels...has different monkeys and a birthday cake...quite an old set. Love the father's cards in the browns...great choice of paper and embossing folder. Wonderful "relax" card with the chair...like the choice of paper color. I bought that same paper to do a male card but decided to go "blue." Beautiful sketch 3 in the ad colors...like the flower. Fantastic holiday card in the blues...pretty.

NanaDonna: Adborable baby blanket in the "chevron" pattern. Wonderful fish card...the waves are awesome. Absolutely love your green/purple combo...pretty rub on. Fantastic sketch in the ad colors...love that printed paper you used for the bottom half. Fantastic job on sketch #1. I am always so afraid to use the graphic 45 paper...love the choice of papers you choice.

Jacquimo: Pretty sketch #4...great colors.

Thank you ladies for sharing your creations with the sketches I chose...love to see all the different cards that are made.

I will try my hardest to keep participating but it is going to be a little more challenging for a while. I started some schooling so it will be a little harder for me to get some "me time" in. I will keep hosting...just might not always be able to get the sketches in.

Valerie: Very pretty red/yellow combo on sketch #3. Wonderful sketch #4 and your calendar picture is very nice.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 17, 2014 8:07:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked LisaW. for this useful post.
BingoLady Offline
#54 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 8:21:17 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Dee, thanks for the colors.

Lisa, thankyou for hosting with your nice sketches. For my Halloween card I used
Celebrate with Flourish, and for the cat I used Animal Kingdom.

I'm sitting here in my craft room waiting for the new sketches.BigGrin

Good nightLove Love
SandraCzech Offline
#55 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:20:19 PM(UTC)
SandraCzech

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 85 time(s) in 67 post(s)
Once again, I'm just under the wire - literally - it's just after 10:00 PM here. So, here are my cards -
Sketch #1 - Cartridge used - Formal Occasions
Sketch #2 - No Cricut
Sketch #3 - No Cricut - also extra points for the colors
Sketch #4 - Cartridge used - Theresa Collins - Basic

My excuse for being so late this time is that I was making 12 high heeled shoes to be used in a shoe decorating contest for my Red Hat group. For extra, extra credit, I'm attaching pictures of the shoes and the decorated shoes. (#3 won the contest)

Thanks for letting me play!

Edited by user Tuesday, June 17, 2014 10:01:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraCzech attached the following image(s):
Sketch1.jpg
Sketch2.jpg
Sketch30002.jpg
Sketch30005.jpg
20140614_083141.JPG
20140614_104948.JPG
SandraCzech Offline
#56 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 10:47:31 PM(UTC)
SandraCzech

You all did such a great job with the cards as usual.
BingoLady - #4 - cute Halloween card - I like your witch! The Christmas card is pretty, too. #1 - Nice Father's Day card - love the martini glass.

DeeScraps - What a pretty mermaid card - love it! #1 - Your Mo Manning card is beautiful - great coloring job!

JeanP - Your sketch #2 - is very pretty (& masculine). Nice colors & love the sailboat. #3 - very pretty card - anything red catches my eye. #1 - Great card - lover the car and the metal embossed background.

LisaW - #2 - Nice Father's Day card - your plaid shirt is so cute. #1 -

SunniDay - Great cards - I like your use of doilies. I see You're a CTMH fan, too. Nice coordination of papers and colors on all. The card for your son is so cute - your son will love it.

Keithann - Very nice sketch #1 - what cute paper!

Turtlebug #1 - Very nice Fathers Day card. #2 - Cute card - your plaid chair is darling. - #3 - Pretty card - nice use of the ad colors. - #4 - Wow - very striking Christmas card - the blues are so pretty.

NanaDonna - #2 - Great card - love the scalloped waves - very original. #4 Very pretty - the hummingbird and flower print/rub-on are so pretty. #3 - Nice - good use of the Ad colors. #4 - Very nice - love the colors graphics you used.

Jocquimo - Very pretty card - love your wreath - good choice!

If I've missed anyone, I apologize. I'll try to get my comments done as the cards are added next time. This last minute stuff is way too hard.

Ladies, looking forward to the next challenge. Have a good week, everyone.

1 user thanked SandraCzech for this useful post.
JeanP Offline
#57 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 8:22:58 AM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Sandra-very nice cards. It's never too lateBigGrin I really like the last one with the purple.

Your shoes are super!!!! I have made a couple of them and they are fun to make. One I used one as a pin cushion for stickpins!!!!
 1 user thanked JeanP for this useful post.
SandraCzech on 6/18/2014(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#58 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:03:06 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

LisaW
Good luck with your schooling and pop-in when time allows. You are ALWAYS such a Trooper when it comes to Hosting and we all appreciate it very much. There are no rules when participating in this challenge, join in whenever possible.

SandaCzech
As they say..."better late never ever"!!LOL So happy you do the sketches and share with us, even if you are down to the wire. I really love looking at your cards, even if you have to post them at the following challenge do so... that way everyone can see them, too.
The heels are so cute and I see why they took so much time to make. What is inside them? How was the winning person determined? Didn't you say you did them all??

#1 - Nice idea using that neighborhood cut with that sentiment...sure to make someone homesick. Like the plaid pattern and colors. Very nice!
#2 - Pretty papers and flowery sentiment, did you color it? Like the "Brads" , very different, are they metal?
#3 in Ad Colors - Very pretty, love this one! Great male card and nice use of Ad Colors. The embossing compliments the black pattern very nice.
#4 - Pretty! Like the delicate circle cut with a solid center, great for adding the sentiment, pretty floral pattern, too.

SandraCzech Offline
#59 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 8:07:19 PM(UTC)
SandraCzech

LisaW
Good luck with your schooling and pop-in when time allows. You are ALWAYS such a Trooper when it comes to Hosting and we all appreciate it very much. There are no rules when participating in this challenge, join in whenever possible.

SandaCzech
As they say..."better late never ever"!!LOL So happy you do the sketches and share with us, even if you are down to the wire. I really love looking at your cards, even if you have to post them at the following challenge do so... that way everyone can see them, too.
The heels are so cute and I see why they took so much time to make. What is inside them? How was the winning person determined? Didn't you say you did them all??

#1 - Nice idea using that neighborhood cut with that sentiment...sure to make someone homesick. Like the plaid pattern and colors. Very nice!
#2 - Pretty papers and flowery sentiment, did you color it? Like the "Brads" , very different, are they metal?
#3 in Ad Colors - Very pretty, love this one! Great male card and nice use of Ad Colors. The embossing compliments the black pattern very nice.
#4 - Pretty! Like the delicate circle cut with a solid center, great for adding the sentiment, pretty floral pattern, too.

The heels are made with double sided paper so that the inside looked finished. Inside each shoe is a little purple and white organza gift bag that has red and purple wrapped chocolates and a candy lipstick. And tied on each bag is either a red or purple expandable ring. Everyone voted for their favorite decorated shoe. (Blind ballots) The favorite won with 4 votes. And yes, I made all the shoes but I didn't decorate them. Each lady decorated her own shoe. I supplied all the bling. It was a lot of fun.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 18, 2014 8:09:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified