Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

26 Pages«<242526
joyfullycrafting Offline
#751 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2014 1:50:06 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1448 time(s) in 1154 post(s)
Nancy, glad you got some scrapping done!

Sandra, good luck with possible kitty #2. Oh my.

Sharon, I saw the pics of your girls on facebook. The face painter does a great job!

Shelly, hope you figure out a banner that does not take tons of work and mess.

Ran errands this morning. Came home a took a little nap. Lincoln bounced in about 6 a.m. today and I had an awful headache yesterday and needed a bit more sleep.

Our valley is really hazy from all of the fires burning in the Northwest. I am sure the smoke does not help the headache any. We are to go camping on Sunday afternoon. I have no idea how it will be in the mountains.

I wish I felt like I could take few minutes here and there and scrap. I feel like I need a whole bunch of blocked out time, which I never have. So, I don't get much done. I guess I need to learn to do a pic or two at a time.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
NJsharon on 7/18/2014(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#752 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 12:33:46 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 404 time(s) in 243 post(s)
Thanks Joy! Yeah my friend Marli does face painting now, just as a side business (like my vinyl work) & she is really good at it! So she did a free event at the park, I guess to get her name out there more. Girls looked great with their faces!

For those that didn't see, here are my girls, with their faces painted!

Girls together with faces painted

Oh & Elise wasn't smiling much, as she wanted her dog smile to show. LOL She said if she showed her teeth then her face makeup didn't work as well/look as good. LOL Silly thing.

So I am up at some weird hour as my MIL woke us up, freaking out as an outdoor light had gone on & she couldn't figure out how to turn it off. LOL Paul walked her through turning it off. But now we are both awake & can't get back to sleep.

Going to be a looong day as I have a scrapbook crop to go to today & you know those crazy scrappers stay up until the wee hours. I think if I drink some caffeine I may make it to 11pm! LOL I will see.

So off at 8.30am today to that (about 1 1/2hr drive from me in North NJ) & won't be back until Monday some time. So have a great weekend all!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#753 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 5:52:13 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1280 time(s) in 995 post(s)
Thanks Sharon for putting a smile on my face. The girls look awesome. Your friend did an amazing job. I bet they didn't want to wah it off

Sandra.. good luck with a new furry friend. Hope you enjoyed your scrap tim

Shelly.. glad the invites are done

Well I thought we were going to have a nice weekend and got 2 phone calls sad news

My DH cousin passed away we have the funeral tonight and tomorrow morning

Than my cousin calls her fil passed away and we are very close cousins so that will be Sat. night
and sunday.

We have our Pond tour Sunday so I can only pay my respect Sat. night.

Now I don't even want to answer the phone!!

girls are here already

joyfullycrafting Offline
#754 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 11:06:51 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Oh my, Nancy. So sorry for your losses. Prayers for you and your extended family.

Spent the morning washing ALL of my mom's dishes in their RV. Mice had gotten over the winter, and there is mouse poo everywhere, so I washed everything in bleach water. Scrubbed would be a better word. Meg went and helped. DH is working on the inside of their RV. Ours is pretty mouseproof. DH had filled any spot he can find that might let mice in. Because they have come in up camping before! In the middle of the night. Yuck.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 7/18/2014(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#755 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 8:45:01 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 270 time(s) in 229 post(s)
found some stuff to spend the rest of my gift card on yesterday at the scrapbook shop. Cleaning this a.m., coffee with friends this afternoon, then got dh out for a bike ride this evening.

Sharon: your dd's faces are quite cute, your friend did a great job. Have fun at your crop, sure wish there were some around here

Nancy: sorry about your losses, take care

Joy: hope you get rid of all the mouse poo!ThumbDown

Well, our cat Chico now officially has a new home with the vet. We decided that that was the best place for him due to his medical condition. Now, how long will it be until dh gets me to the Humane Society for another one...bets anyone?LOL

Tomorrow I'm off with mom shopping in the afternoon and Sun., we may pay a visit to dd & sil to see how they are getting along. Apparently, they are getting a new dogBigGrin

Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin Hope everyone has a great w/end

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 7/21/2014(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#756 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 7:28:04 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hopefully DH got all the mouse yuck taken care of.

Today is camping packing day. We will head out after church tomorrow.

Our youth pastor has resigned and tomorrow is his last Sunday. He will be sharing tomorrow during the service.

HOWEVER, they are staying in the community. He is going to be a financial advisor. The entire church is so glad that they are staying around. One can only be a youth pastor for so long and still be able to relate to the kids.

I may or may not be back to post for a while, but like Arnold said, "I'll be back!" eventually. It just depends on if we camp where we have phone reception. We never know till we get there.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#757 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 12:41:02 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi girls,

Very stressful and emotional weekend.

Sunday thankfully we had our Pond Tour saw lots of new members which is always nice. We had a strict schedule to follow unfortunatly whoever put it together didn't think about all the traffic coming home from the East End.

The tour started out way East of us never even heard of that town but it was a nice Sunday morning beautiful day relaxing the couple who we went to see had 2 ponds one about 6000 gallons and then a smaller pond. He also collects and sells quail, chicken and pidgons he has a lot of property but boy the work too much. We saw 2 day old quail so cute.

Then coming back West they had to stop at another house hugh pond 10,000 gallons lots of fish.
then it was my house no one wanted to leave usually it is set up an hour at every ones house
then there were 2 more houses to go to but we were exhausted. I think I was in bed by 9:30pm.

Well I hope Joy and Shelly you are all enjoying your camping trips

Sandra nice you spent your gift card enjoy did you get a new cat yet??

lv2scrap02 Offline
#758 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 5:12:52 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sharon... how was your weekend of scrapbooking???

Have a good evening
SandraB. Offline
#759 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 1:07:53 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 270 time(s) in 229 post(s)
hope everyone is doing ok. We got our new fur baby on Sun., pretty busy little guy, He's almost 4 months old and his name is Trooper. Our other cat Sam isn't very happy with the new addition, getting better though.

Nancy: glad your pond tour went well

Joy & Shelly: hope you are enjoying your camping trips.

Sharon: hope you had a great time at your crop...I'm so jealous of you

I managed to get a couple of pages done on the w/end. Skipping bocce tonite to go to a jewelry party. I'm a bit disappointed with Special Olympics at the moment, so it's probably best I don't go.Cursing

Now introducing Trooper to everyone
File Attachment(s):
P1030617.JPG (1,674kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
P1030619.JPG (2,274kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
lv2scrap02 Offline
#760 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 2:35:09 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra... he is so cute enjoy him. Have fun at your jewelry party.

My DD came with a Pampered Chef catty boy does that add up fast..

Ms. Abigail is sleeping her and Hannah had a nice play date. I was able to bake some GF muffins and I added raisens and shredded carrots and they came out so white. My GF said for color I should have added brown sugar. Taste good that is the main thing.

Now I know when I go anywhere I need to bring fruit or my muffins with me.

When we were on the pond tour each house you went to either had donuts or cake and it didn't dawn on me to bring some fruit with me.

Now I am getting sensitive to dairy I can't eat my favorite Greek Yogurt anymore or any kind of yogurt. Each day I seem to be finding more and more foods I can't eat.

Giving up the flour, soy and Whole wheat is bad enough but now dairy!!!

Have a good evening

NJsharon Offline
#761 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 4:22:01 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 404 time(s) in 243 post(s)
Sandra, Trooper is so cute! I am sure he makes you happy!

Had a great weekend. Some nice ladies, some that I knew, many that were new friends & everyone was so nice. Had a fun time, Santa even stopped by to give us all some presents!

Then saw Straight No Chaser again on Sunday night in the Poconos with a friend/fellow CTMH consultant. I had gotten us front row seats, it was awesome! Then met with them afterwards & got them all to say "hi" to my Mum on a short video. lol She loves those guys, so thought that would be a nice surprise.

Now back to reality & finding it hard to get settled back in. lol