Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

27 Pages«<252627
Shelly Offline
#781 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 10:27:49 AM(UTC)
Shelly

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 266 post(s)
Hi everyone.

Just read through the posts. You guys have been busy.

Came home early Saturday morning from camping to help my DD get ready for a 1st birthday party for her son. DH and Natalie stayed a little longer. Got home and started putting some stuff away and get a phone call, asking if I had the trailer keys. Yup, I had them, so had to drive back up there and back. Almost two hours out of my day that I didn't need to loose. Then get a call from the realtor that someone is coming through between 1 and 2 p.m. which worked out. We got the food in the crockpots and tidied up. Then get a call that someone else is coming between 2 and 3. It would have been ok, but they didn't show. Waited till 3:30 and told our realtor who said she would talk to them. Never heard anything. I hadn't taken a shower yet and we had lots of prep work to do to get stuff ready for the party and take to the park. Needless to say it was frantic and we were a little late.

Need to clear out my craft room and my sewing room, so that they look more like bedrooms. So I guess I will be done with crafting and sewing until we get moved into our new house. Makes me sad. Don't know what I am going to do. I guess I will get a lot of reading done.

Better go and get some things done. DH is going to Boy Scout camp starting tomorrow for the rest of the week and he gave me a list of things he needs me to do. Also have someone coming through the house later so need to wipe up tiny fingerprints from grandkids being here yesterday. Also have lots of laundry to do.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#782 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 3:54:23 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1281 time(s) in 996 post(s)
Shelly.. glad you got a chance to get away and relax.

You sure have lots to do. Hopefully the house will sell quicklyBigGrin

I hope you enjoyed your grandsons Birthday party

Your new home does that need to be built or is it already completed??

Busy day Ms. Abigail didn't nap but played all day by herself which was nice gave me a chance to do some things around the house.

Hoping everyone has a good evening/day
SandraB. Offline
#783 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 8:42:08 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 270 time(s) in 229 post(s)
Wow! is it hot here and it's supposed to get hotter as the week goes on, into the 30C.

Shelly: glad you got back from your camping ok. Hope the birthday party went well and that your house sells quickly. Maybe you'll be able to get back to some crafting then

Nancy: sounds like you did a great job babysitting/raising Hannah & Alex. Nice that you did albums for them.

Have to take mom for therapy tomorrow & Thurs. Troy is off to camp Wed., so he'll be coming home with us after bocce tomorrow evening and I'll take him out Wed. morning. His camp is about 45 min. away. I'm adding pics of great neice's birthday card and her sandpail decorated with vinyl. The pop-up card was made with the Explore too, so much easier than cutting it all by hand. The balloons and the #3 are cut from glitter foam with the Sizzix.

SandraB. attached the following image(s):
Harper's card & pail.jpg
Harper's pail & card.jpg