Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

31 Pages«<293031
SandraB. Offline
#901 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 2:26:29 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 274 time(s) in 233 post(s)
just got back from getting my nails done, then coffee with some gals I used to work with. Later this afternoon have to take Trooper to the vet for the last of his shots then our investment guy is coming by. I think we will just pick up a burger on the way home. My appliances arrived yesterday afternoon...later than originally told, but they did call to let me know. The fridge and stove are in place but the dishwasher is still in it's box in the middle of the floor as we had to leave for the dinner theatre as soon as dh got home last nite. Tonite is looking iffy also.LOL

Sharon: hope dh's interview goes well and Frodo is doing ok. Have fun school shopping

Nancy: glad you had a nice breakfast with the kids. Hope you got some crafting done...I'm getting farther behind all the time. I thought with the summer off I would get so much done but here the summer is almost gone and not much doneCursing!

Joy: hope all of dh's appts go well

Melody: I don't think we have met, I'm one of the Canadians on the board. Nice to meet you, look forward to chatting with you

Shelly: it's always hard to decide what to do to make a house more sellable without putting too much money into it. I have alot of common walls also...so once you start painting you have to do quite abit.

Boy has it cooled off here, fall is definitely in the air. Hope it's not here to stay.

Better run and get something done before heading off to the vet.

Take care everyone

lv2scrap02 Offline
#902 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 12:03:43 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1282 time(s) in 997 post(s)
Hi Girls,

Shelly.. it is amazing what a coat of paint will do but we all know once you start painting it goes further Good luck with that

Sandra..Seems the Summer just flew by I can't believe school starts here in 2 weeks!

Sharon.. How is Frodo doing??

This weekend DH has 2 days of GRR stuff with the men in the club fun for them.

Hoping to get my Christmas cards done. This will be a first for me having them all done in Aug. BigGrin Not having Abigail I feel like i am on a vacation I miss her terribly but do talk to her everyday on the phone and see her 2 times aweek. Yet still miss that little girl!

Went to my crafty friend house this morning I think we talked for 3 hours straight. she showed me all her cards she has made and boy she is quite a stamper. There is a fancy baby boutique in the next town and she went in there last year to show them her baby cards and they loved them now she sells them for 3.00 to the store owner who in turns sells them for 6.00 She stamps with cute baby stamps and embosses the image. Then puts them in clear plastic. The store owner buys about 25 cards every couple of months for her I said at least it helps pay for some materials and you are selling them how nice is that.
Funny the store owner only wanted pink and light green cards from her she said the boy cards and the yellow cards don't sell!

We wanted to try a new restaurant that opened up called Texas Roadhouse in the next town we go and they don't open until 4 pmAngry so we went Mexican instead

Couldn't get on this morning I guess they were updating
SandraB. Offline
#903 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 7:20:40 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

my kitchen is almost back in order, dishwasher is getting installed as we speak. Ended up having to get our plumber neighbour in to install it. DH was home today so we got a good part of the deck painted. Troy and I will move everything back so we can finish the rest tomorrow evening, it's still supposed to be nice. Though it has been cool in the morningsSad!

Nancy: good for your friend selling her cards. Hope dh has fun with his GRR group and you get some crafting done. I couldn't get on last nite either, was wondering what was up.

I bought a small canvas at M's today, I'm going to try putting vinyl on it, if it works I'm going to get some bigger ones to cover an opening on our wall that houses all the electrical cables,etc. I did buy a huge one also but it was the wrong size so back it went. Might have to go with two narrower ones instead, it's an odd size of course. Wish me luckLOL!

Troy has golf tomorrow morning, then groceries in the p.m. Mom is coming for supper on Sun. Of course, there's always housework to be doneBored!

Hope everyone else is doing well, take careBigGrin
SandraB. Offline
#904 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 9:08:17 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

ok, after a few tries I finally got this canvas project done. Had to use iron-on vinyl instead of the regular vinyl.
File Attachment(s):
Split Monogram canvas.jpg (1,121kb) downloaded 3 time(s).