Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

37 Pages«<353637
Shelly Offline
#1081 Posted : Wednesday, October 01, 2014 3:59:47 PM(UTC)
Shelly

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 270 post(s)
Originally Posted by: joyfullycrafting Go to Quoted Post
Hope you get your internet figured out soon, Shelly. Maybe a wifi extender? How good is the reception for your wifi in the basement. And I hope your bathroom gets done! It would be a pain to have to go upstairs all the time. Especially in the middle of the night when you are old like me!!! LOL

Joy, I'm older than you are. I have cut back on drinking anything in the evening till it's done and that helps.
I can connect with the Wi-Fi just fine, but when I look anything up it says it can't display the page. DH thinks it must have something on it from Comcast which is who our provide was and that is blocking it from letting Century Link work or something. We just need to get our SIL to call and let DH talk to them and see if it can get straightened out.

We also can't get a received for out TV because if they get another box it will extend their contact and they are wanting it to expire to change cable companies. So trying to find out about getting Hulu or Netflix. DH wants Netflix because he doesn't like TV and likes to watch OLD movies. I don't care to watch movies over and over and would rather watch TV. So we n need to figure out which to get.

It is really weird staying here. Feel like I'm intruding and I don't really know what to do. Hope the time goes by fast. I am bored and want to craft. Î see all kinds of things on the internet I want to try. Maybe I can bribe them to fast track my house!
SandraB. Offline
#1082 Posted : Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:55:07 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 280 time(s) in 239 post(s)
evening everyone. Boy, has it turned chilly here and windy, right now it's about 5 but feels like freezing with the wind. Sure glad I dug up my calla lilies. I'm sure loving the print & cut...just cut out fridge magnets of our NHL team and our local hockey teamBigGrin! The magnet paper sure cuts nice (the two brands I used weren't Cricut but worked fine. One brand was a bit glossier than the other which was nice. Still waiting on my vinyl order to come...hopefully by the end of the week. I just ordered some of the new Cricut window cling. My position at school has changed a bit, I'm still in grade 7 but floating between the 3 grade 7 classes. They've found there are kids in each of the classes that need help.

Sharon: so sorry to hear of the passing of your mil. Hope you guys are doing ok

Joy: glad dh liked jury duty and you got your door decorations done.

Nancy: hope you can sleep better tonite. Hope your dr. appt went well.

Shelly: hope you get your internet & tv figured out soon. Could you do some knitting or something to pass the time. Sure will be nice to have your own bathroom! Sorry about dh's computer

Off to try to make some luminaries. Wish me luck.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin