Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

41 Pages«<394041
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1201 Posted : Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:13:27 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1516 time(s) in 1208 post(s)
Hi.

Nancy, I hope your card class goes well!

COLD here. So far a high of 17. Yay. Blink

We went to Boise today where I filmed a segment on a local morning show for Positive Changes. Met the CEO! It was fun.

Then met Merle's sister and her DH for lunch at Cracker Barrel. They had lunch, I had breakfast! I love breakfast out.

Stopped at Costco to get a turkey for Thanksgiving, and then over $100 later . . . . . . Isn't that the way Costco works???

Choir practice tonight for Christmas. I have missed a few practice! Laugh
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1202 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 10:12:02 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1297 time(s) in 1008 post(s)
Got my mystery box what a disspointment 2 old carts an organizer! Stencil material a blade
Friend958 Offline
#1203 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 10:20:52 AM(UTC)
Friend958

Was thanked: 347 time(s) in 272 post(s)
Originally Posted by: lv2scrap02 Go to Quoted Post
Got my mystery box what a disspointment 2 old carts an organizer! Stencil material a blade

Sorry your disappointed. Once I saw what people were getting decided not to order. I usually wait and see what others get before I order, but then you run the risk of it being sold out. I always figure a mystery box will be older stuff or over stock.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1204 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 10:25:21 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I heard people were getting 3 new carts, mats, looms big bargains I ordered right away all sales are finalMad
Friend958 Offline
#1205 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 10:30:18 AM(UTC)
Friend958

[quote=lv2scrap02;1893236]I heard people were getting 3 new carts, mats, looms big bargains I ordered right away all sales are finalMad [/quote

That sounds like Oct. As cute as the teddy bear cart is I just don't think I would use it. Maybe re-gift or try selling.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1206 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 2:28:05 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

The only time I ordered a mystery box, and I ordered right away, I only got two of three carts I was supposed to get. Kind of disappointing.

Still haven't unpacked! Did one load of laundry. We just haven't been home much since we got home. Maybe tomorrow. BigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1207 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:18:51 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I don't know every time I heard someone got a great Mystery Box then to find this! I already sold these 2 cartridges!! LOL and now to get them ugh

Then yesterday I went to upgrade my Cell phone finally out of contract I knew what I wanted so I turned in mine and DH since he hardly uses his at all and paying each month when he only used 3 min. a month!

So I picked out my new phone and they tell me they had a Promo going on you get a Tablet for $50.00 Wow I said that is great and she goes on to tell me they will take 10.00 off my bill each month if I buy it. Wow what a deal. I had a tablet last year and returned it. But this was a good deal I figured Abby can play with it and watch her shows.

Last night I go and look up my account and they still had a active line for the phone I handed in!!! not good

I go to bed I figured this will be ok just call customer service in the am. 7 am I am on the phone and she said you have 2 phone lines and a tablet and you are being charged 10.00 a month for the use of the Tablet!! Nooooo she said it was free to use since I had Cable I connect to that WiFi... She said no...

Now I give Abby her breakfast and we were off first thing in the am 10am line out the door Holy Cow!!
So luckly DH was with me and he and Abby stayed in the store Hugh place and she and grandpa sat nicely on the chairs and chatted 1 hour later I finally get help and they straightened it all out. So now I got a tablet for FreeBigGrin (no 50.00) the took off the 10.00 a monthBigGrin then he threw in a car charger for free and I was done and home.

Then I come home to the Mystery Box!!

At least my little grand daughter made my day she is such a happy little girl.

Joy... take your time unless you are leaving for another vacation

Friend 958 ... To tell you the truth I used that Teddy Bear On Parade a lot. Made cute Valentine, Christmas cards even birthday cards for the grandkids and used it in scrapping layout so I did get my use out of it.

Jeanne.. looks like you are enjoying Florida

Have a good night all
SandraB. Offline
#1208 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:47:14 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 293 time(s) in 252 post(s)
warmed up nicely here today. Even was raining a bit on my way home, just hope it doesn't freeze tonight! Tues. nite was bowling and last nite was a hockey game. Did some shopping on my way home, was going to stop and get my nails done but was running late plus I was tired. Will do it right after school tomorrow as they aren't looking so nice right now. Bought more stuff to do vinyl onBigGrin

Friend: nice to meet you. I had both of the carts that came in the mystery box also, but I have a new home they can go to...my cousin just bought her first E2 so she can have them.

Nancy: glad you got your phone bill all sorted out. How did your visit go with your crafty friend? Hope your MRI went ok. I bought wool today to try one of those scarfs on the loom, we'll see how it goes.

Joy: how's the unpacking coming

JeanneLee: the video was interesting TFS, will give it a try after I get the hat & scarf set done I'm working on for my great-niece.

Finished DH & DS's toques along with SIL's birthday card

Take care everyone, happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
File Attachment(s):
toques.JPG (1,413kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
SandraB. attached the following image(s):
M&M card.JPG
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1209 Posted : Friday, November 21, 2014 6:06:10 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra.. love love the card so cute. TFS MRI results are next week. After he gave me the shot in the knee I feel 99 % better. Thanks for asking. Sandra you are really in a great crafting mood. You have gotten so much accomplished.

My crafty friend all went well we did a lot of scrapping last Sunday accomplished a lot. On Sat. the card making class also went well. Now she wants to make some x-mas cards for her non Jewish friends.

This Sunday I'm doing another card class now I have 2 people. So I already know the stamps picked out the paper I will have them do some embossing. This one gal was taking SU classes 3 cards for 12.00!! That is a lot.
I am charging 10 cards for 20.00.

Well hoping everyone has a great day Happy Crafting

Oh does anyone want to exchange Christmas Cards this year???

PM if you want toBigGrin

Friend958 Offline
#1210 Posted : Friday, November 21, 2014 8:05:22 AM(UTC)
Friend958

Cute card SandraB. My sister is crazy about m&m so will have to remember this for her birthday.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1211 Posted : Friday, November 21, 2014 8:08:01 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Yes! I want to exchange Christmas cards! Please PM me addresses. I thought I had them all but I have looked and I can't seem to find my list.

Today is the day to unpack. I hope. I am tired of living out of a suitcase. At least on the ship I completely unpack. But sometimes it is still hard to find things.

It is slowly warming a bit. It is supposed to rain by Sunday. I kind of hope the rain melts all of the snow. Except then I will have a kitchen full of muddy pawprints.

Sandra, your card is adorable!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1212 Posted : Friday, November 21, 2014 1:24:48 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Here is a link to what I did on Wednesday that aired this morning, if you are interested in watching it.

http://www.kboi2.com/ida...-Hypnosis-283503561.html
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1213 Posted : Saturday, November 22, 2014 6:29:23 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: Friend958 Go to Quoted Post
Cute card SandraB. My sister is crazy about m&m so will have to remember this for her birthday.

Welcome to our chat group hope you stick aroundBigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1214 Posted : Saturday, November 22, 2014 6:31:53 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: joyfullycrafting Go to Quoted Post
Here is a link to what I did on Wednesday that aired this morning, if you are interested in watching it.

http://www.kboi2.com/ida...-Hypnosis-283503561.html

Holy cow!! I commend you Joy to be on a cruise ship for 29 days and ot gain great job.

Thanks for sharing the link so nice to see who I am chatting with.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1215 Posted : Saturday, November 22, 2014 6:36:34 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

So cold here the past couple of days the cold goes right thru your body.

Last night we took Alex out to dinner (actually we have been doing that every Friday night) since Abigail's daddy picks her up after work gives Patty a break so she can go straight home from work.

It was so cold there was a Carve store next to the restaurant everyone is complaining how cold yet we all go in and have soft serve. I had a kids cup and was freezing.

Today some shopping for Steve's grand kids then come home and cut cardstock for Sundays card class.

It is supposed to warm up next week 60 deg.

Joy I will PM you my address

Have a great dayBigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1216 Posted : Saturday, November 22, 2014 10:26:31 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Happy Saturday.

Today is my brother's 60th birthday.

My face hurts. Sinus infection, I am afraid. I am taking cold meds and keeping a heat pack on my face.

We have a 50th Anniversary celebration for our cruise friends this afternoon.

I wanted to knit this morning but I have been online shopping for sewing patterns instead. LOL
SandraB. Offline
#1217 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 8:37:14 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Just had the kids here for supper, for sil's birthday. He had to hide the M&M's in his card from ddBigGrin! Yesterday we woke up to snow again and it kept coming all day and evening. I went in to mom's in the afternoon, got home before the roads got too bad. Nice and sunny today though, I'm sure the snow is here to stay this time. Fri. night and last night I spent most of the evening trying to make a couple of Countdown plates. Just couldn't get the second layer of letters to stick to the chalkboard vinyl.Cursing I'm not sure what the problem was...gave up after wasting some vinyl and put the letters on the outside of the plate. Now I just have to make the bows and hang a piece of chalk from it. Making one to take to great-niece and one for Troy. My friend gave me 6 acrylic blocks so sprayed them this afternoon. She wants 3 done and said I could have the restBigGrin.

Nancy: hope your class went well this afternoon

Joy: hope you are feeling better and were able to go to the anniversary celebration

Friend: hope you are enjoying your weekend. Are you busy crafting?

Shelly: you must be enjoying your trip now

Thinking of getting a heat press machine...I saw one on Amazon for a good price. Picked up a sock knitting loom yesterday, going to give it a try.

Off and running to get ready for tomorrow and another work week

Take care everyone and happy crafting.
Friend958 Offline
#1218 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 10:01:31 PM(UTC)
Friend958

tried to get some crafting in but just not working out. need to get back to it. Went to Michael's to find some paper. I wanted a piece of white mulberry paper with gold stars, I know pretty specific. They didn't have it. didn't want to go to the store that might have it as that is 20 min away.

cleaned out fridge. chopped up veggies to use for the week. Trying to eat healthier.

Sandra I've never lived anywhere that has much snow.

Joy hope the sinus infection gets better soon.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1219 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 6:08:39 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Its raining its pouring lots of rain and flooding Patty still not here yet!!

Good day yesterday sold 2 cartridges and a nice card class. I think I went overboard on the cuts for the cards I did some fancy cuts from Art Philosphy 3 layers then CTMH Stamping ribbons, bows. But she enjoyed it and she felt it was well worth it.

The other gal she use to go to from SU was 3 cards for 12.00!!

Joy hope you are feeling better

Friend.. chop those veggies

Sandra... I never knew you were such a craftewr can't wait to see what you are making next
Hope you don't get too much snow

Happy CraftingBigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1220 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 10:13:10 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good morning. A nice sunny cold morning. But the sun is shining! We get inversions where it is foggy for days on end. I can handle the cold better when the sun is out.

Sinusus are better. Draining instead of stuck.

Today I am working on the house. Thanksgiving is here. Kate and Jordan will be here by Wednesday late afternoon. Their room is ready.

Have just one step left on my Christmas cards, then I can start stuffing them in envelopes!

Nancy, were the carts you sold your own carts or CTMH carts?

Friend958 Offline
#1221 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 10:31:26 AM(UTC)
Friend958

Lv2scrap02 glad you were able to sell some carts. I have a bunch I should sell. Your card class sounds like fun. Do you charge? Do you sell products or just teach. I use to go to a stampnup class that was $10 or so for 5 cards but if you bought a certain amount of product class was free. This was like 15 years ago. I don't do much stamping anymore.

Joy God your feeling better.

It's warmed up a bit here so I don't have to scrape the windows on the car, just rain. I miss having a rear window windshield wiper though.

We are trying to lose weight but I have a hard time giving up sweets.

Edited by user Monday, November 24, 2014 10:33:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1222 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 7:08:03 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Before I started selling Close To My Heart Products I use to go to SU classes just to meet other crafters and the gal would charge 20.00 for 10 cards. They were super easy cards.

I charged 20.00 also for 10 cards but I had ribbons, bows, layers frames used the cricut a lot plus CTMH Stamps
She is also one of my customers that buys Close To My heart Products. Last week a gal from bowling ordered from me and I gave her a card class for free because she placed a nice order.

Joy hoping you feel better\

Have a good night all

Edited by user Monday, November 24, 2014 7:54:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#1223 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 8:11:14 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

nice day today, may get more snow this evening. Don't feel too much like crafting tonight, might just go work on great-niece's hat & scarf. Just have to add the face to her snowman hat and then on to the scarf. Do have to get the countdown plate for her done by Wed. night as it's crochet class with her mom on Thurs. Really would like to take everything with me then.

Nancy: glad your class went well and you were able to make some sales. I sold a couple of carts on Sat. also. I had ordered 2 of Lyrical Letters 2, so sold that as well as another that came in the mystery box. I had put 4 carts in total on Kijji, no interest so far in the others.

Joy: glad you are feeling better. Good luck with your cleaning. I haven't even started my cards, thinking of using the new Christmas Kitch cart.

Friend: I used to go to quite a few SU card classes and spent way too much money. Thought I really needed the stamps at the time, still have them though

Has anyone heard from Angie or Sharon lately?

Well, better run and see if I can at least get some bows made before The Voice comes on.

Take care and happy crafting
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1224 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 6:07:59 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Since Sharon is working and has her side job I think she is busy... haven't seen her in a while and Angie doesn't visit us anymoreMellow

Hoping today it will not rain really tired of this weather.

Sandra... sounds like cute projects you have going on. Funny my gf sells SU and yet she loves CTMH Stamps and orders from me.

Girls are here catch you later
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1225 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:30:36 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Angie has been having major internet problems and hardly ever gets on anything. They are trying to get the issue solved, but not having much luck.

And yes, Sharon is just really busy.

Have to take our car in for a recall thing this morning. Something about whatever holds the trunk lid up. Nothing major. My knitting will go with me. I am trying to get each daughter a pair of mittens made. But I can't work on them in the evening because we never know when Megan will pop over. So it is a daytime only project.

Megan noticed that my house looks better, so I guess I made some headway! Won't vacuum or mop till tomorrow afternoon.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1226 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 6:17:42 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Glad my gf 's Cricut Expression updated after several tries she is so happy. She was having problems with some of the new cartridges the machine wasn't recognizing them. So all is good

I bet Sharon is crafting away...

DH went with a friend to Virginia to pick up his grandson from college DH calls me and says this guy drives like a maniac 100 miles an hour grant you they are on a thru way but even so for DH to complain to me that is scary. He said he was driving back no way will he let his friend drive home. He thought he would be home by midnight what they didn't tell DH is the kid had a class at 6pm and wouldn't be getting out of class until 7:15pm So the grandmother said probably be home by 2am. With hubby driving it might even be later.

When the grand mother called me she thanked me for allowing DH to take the ride LOL I said I have a day to myself I was happy. Abby kept asking where grandpa was all day.

Hoping everyone has a good night

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1227 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:39:07 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning.

Went to J's bright and EARLY this morning with Megan. Got up at 5, left at 5:30, J's opened at 6 a.m. got a bunch of flannel for PJ's. A couple of pieces of Christmas flannel. BigGrin It was all 75% off.

Also got a couple of embossing folders and a set of metallic Explore pens. 50% off.

I may need a nap this afternoon. Flapper

I am Christmas shopping on ebay today. I want to get my SIL some jewelry, the brand our pastor's wife sells, but MUCH cheaper on ebay if I shop carefully.

Megan will be over later with some of her fabric.

Kate and Jordan will be here by tonight!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy, glad you got the Expressions all updated. What time did your DH make it home?
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1228 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 3:02:25 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

DH got home at 12:15am. He said this whole family has a death wish. They are speed crazed drivers.

He said the grandson insisted on driving back so he thought since he got his license before he left for College he would be a good driver! NOT!!!

He said they were almost in 3 accidents once almost hitting a tunnel barrier the other 2 cars. He said you would see the car in front of you stopped the kid would never hit the breaks until he was almost on top of the car and the car would screech and vibrate. DH came home with a headache, pains in his neck from going from side to side in the back seat. he said never again what a horrifying experience.

I knew the wife was fast driver never expected the whole family being that way. He said the bridge was bumpy the kid drove over the bridge at 85 miles an hour with one hand on the wheel.

I said with your mouth why didn't you say something!!! I can't believe he didn't say a word.

Joy looks like you did good at J's. I bet you are looking forward to having your whole family together.

Last night with no one home I made my stuffed mushrooms and only baked them 12 minutes this way they don't over cook tomorrow. Made a Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread smelled so good in the house last night.

heavy rain here today.

Have a good night
SandraB. Offline
#1229 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:11:49 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

had a hockey game last night, very unusual to have a Tues., night game. Oh well, they won anywayBigGrin! Just ordered some Graphic 45 paper packs and some Tim Holtz stuff from Scrapbook.com.
Sounds like everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving. We are expecting something like 20-30cm (7-11in) of snow between tonight and Fri. Sat we are expecting a high of -22CCursing! And of course Mom has to go for blood work and wants to go shopping at the busiest mall aroundCursing Cursing! Supposed to have crochet class tomorrow but not sure if that will happen either. Do have to go to M's though as they have frames on sale for one day only. Need to replace one that our darling kitten broke.

Nancy: your poor dh had quite the ride! Hope he's feeling better today. Your mushrooms sound wonderful.

Joy: hope your guests arrive safely. I can't imagine being at any store for 6 a.m. Glad you got what you were after. We don't have a J's or Hobby Lobby here. I did buy a small long loom yesterday to make a scarf with. I think I finally got the hang of itBlushing! Good luck with your mittens.

Thanks for the updates on Sharon & Angie, hope they come back soon

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Is anyone doing any Black Friday shopping? I'm holding off on getting my heat press until then to see if it comes down any more.

Take care everyone