Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<789
iammrshinton Offline
#241 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:34:49 PM(UTC)
iammrshinton

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CarolKlink Go to Quoted Post
Surprise, surprise! My box and comp book arrived today from BethAnn and the box is so bootiful!!!
The comp book is too cute. There are itty, bitty cups and saucers everywhere. Everything is sooooo well put together. I think I need to make a replacement box for BethAnn. If there was anyway to retrieve it I would. I'm too late. So sorry BethAnn. I don't understand how your box arrived today and mine is still in transit. We mailed our boxes the same day. Strange. I will be scrapping tomorrow and will take photos and see about posting them. You all are going to be so jealous and there are no, I repeat, no bids. Thank you so very much for my awesome box ad book. Can't wait to share.

You are being kind!
Kiethann Offline
#242 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 10:09:37 AM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Was thanked: 684 time(s) in 523 post(s)
Surprise, surprise! My box and comp book arrived today from BethAnn and the box is so bootiful!!!
The comp book is too cute. There are itty, bitty cups and saucers everywhere. Everything is sooooo well put together. I think I need to make a replacement box for BethAnn. If there was anyway to retrieve it I would. I'm too late. So sorry BethAnn. I don't understand how your box arrived today and mine is still in transit. We mailed our boxes the same day. Strange. I will be scrapping tomorrow and will take photos and see about posting them. You all are going to be so jealous and there are no, I repeat, no bids. Thank you so very much for my awesome box ad book. Can't wait to share.

Ok, you said no bids, so I am saying DIBS on the box and book sight unseen.
CarolKlink Offline
#243 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:15:29 PM(UTC)
CarolKlink

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 90 post(s)
Oh, ho, ho, Keithann,

So I made a little boo, boo. No "bids" is almost the same as" no dibs" and there are definitely "NO DIBS" on box or book. Boy, oh, boy, I really have to watch my step and my "spellcheck" on this board. Really... I'm so sorry to disappoint you. Didn't get to pic's yesterday but will try for tomorrow.
iammrshinton Offline
#244 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:26:47 PM(UTC)
iammrshinton

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Welcome to PA! Carol's "box o' beauty" has landed in Philadelphia! Thinking I should have it tomorrow or Tuesday! woot woot!! {enter happy dance here}

BA
Catita Offline
#245 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 4:40:41 PM(UTC)
Catita

Was thanked: 211 time(s) in 156 post(s)
Hi All,

Sumrbrez and I have been texting the last 2 weeks and I gotta say I really wish the forum worked on my cell phone... I'd be keeping up with everyone on a daily basis! I'm going to suggest texting for any future swap partners. It was really fun to chat about your projects for eachother and then move on to other craft related topics.

Unfortunately, Sumrbrez still has no laptop or computer to check in or post. We both received our boxes and I will be taking a minute now to gush over the beautiful peacock box and mini comp she made me. . .

Oh my gosh, ladies..... this box is absolutely beautiful. I love birds and have quite a collection. Peacocks are one of my favorites as blue and green are my favorite colors. The pictures DO NOT do it justice. Trust me. The wow factor when you open the box and see the inside is still there and I've opened quite a few times. Each flap is actually a pocket with a tag hidden inside. I would've NEVER thought of that and cannot wait to try it myself. AND GET THIS....SHE HAND CUT IT!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

Edited by user Sunday, September 21, 2014 4:46:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Catita attached the following image(s):
peacock box2.jpg
peacock box.jpg
peacock mini comp.jpg
Kiethann Offline
#246 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 5:37:57 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Was thanked: 684 time(s) in 523 post(s)
Oh, ho, ho, Keithann,

So I made a little boo, boo. No "bids" is almost the same as" no dibs" and there are definitely "NO DIBS" on box or book. Boy, oh, boy, I really have to watch my step and my "spellcheck" on this board. Really... I'm so sorry to disappoint you. Didn't get to pic's yesterday but will try for tomorrow.

Not really that disappointed. Just thought I would be cute!

EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#247 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:26:30 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 121 post(s)
Keithann -- Thanks so much for the "help" on posting pics. I saw it after I kept messing around and finally got something posted without the pics unless you click on it. You're right about taking a deep breath though. I was so frustrated I couldn't think and that was making it harder. After reading your directions, I printed them and put them right next to my pc and laptop so I wouldn't forget. LOL -- now I need to remember that.

Evelyn