Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

34 Pages«<2829303132>»
Shelly Offline
#871 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 7:16:42 PM(UTC)
Shelly

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 307 time(s) in 269 post(s)
Nancy - What a great compliment on your food! Makes me hungry. Hope your daughter hears back on a job soon.

Sharon - 12 jerseys is a nice job for you. Have fun.

Sandra - Sounds like a fun weekend you have going! Enjoy.

Joy - Don't you love to hurry up to wait. Nice you finally got Merle home. Hope he has a speedy recovery. So cute of those children giving you the flower arrangements!

We haven't had any traffic this week on our house and we were getting a little down. Trying to decide if we are going to lower the price or not. Sad that we have this big house and we probably will be getting less out of it than the new, much smaller house will cost. We've had several neighbors sell WAY under the going rate, which has ruined our chance of getting what the house is worth. A neighbor up the street sold for about $75,000 under the market value on her house just because she wanted to move so badly.

Going to babysit my new grandson for a couple hours tomorrow and then my other DD is going to cut and color my hair, hopefully. We will see if she really does it.
 1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 8/16/2014(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#872 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 4:13:15 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 246 post(s)
90 cards you made Nancy? Wow you are motoring!!! Well done!
I make a few handmade cards to mail out with a photo in them, but mainly do photo cards of the girls. I love making cards, just seems most of my recipients prefer the photo cards of the girls. lol

Got all my Football jerseys done yesterday, didn't actually take that long as it is just black vinyl, cut around 2" high & varying lengths. Then heatpress it to top of the back. Couple of the moms are spreading the word so may get future t-shirt or tumbler orders from the team too. :)

Today I am heading to Six Flags NJ with my girls. Managed to get ahold of 2 child admission tickets & an adult ticket too. Someone on a local FB group was giving them away in exchange for some Angry Orchard cider. LOL So I snapped them up. Have to use them this weekend though, so off we go today! Girls are excited! Will get there for when the park opens & probably leave sometime after lunch. Girls normally get tired & hot running around there.

Was so nice out yesterday, almost like a fall day & right now it feels lovely out too. Only 53 out, just so pleasant. Much prefer this to 90-100 degree temps for highs!

Have a good day all! BigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#873 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 5:48:02 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1282 time(s) in 997 post(s)
Good morning girls,

Sharon you sure are keeping busy and on the go. Your little girls are lucky that they get to do so many fun things. Good luck on the orders

Shelly.. now a days with the economy the way it is all houses have dropped in price bad for the seller good for the buyer.

Joy.. glad all went well with DH and he is home.

Today I thought we were having a crop over here but one of the gals is a Professor/Doctor and found out she had to do a student workshop today instead of next week and another gal celbrating her 1 yr. Anniv. her DH surprised her with a get a way. Nice

So one gal is coming but first I have to run around do some errands.

Funny yesterday one of my GF stopped by after work and Abigail was here DH says I will keep Abigail busy while you catch up. I'm going to say maybe 1/2 hour later he comes in and says I am exhausted. I said I thought she was watching videos on the computer and she was with him he said she was having a great time bouncing on the bed crawling all around. He was trying to keep her from falling off the bed. Then she sat with us and sang songs the whole time my GF couldn't believe Abby so young knew all the childrens songs.

Ok I better get moving

Have a great day all
joyfullycrafting Offline
#874 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 10:12:46 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1482 time(s) in 1179 post(s)
Nancy, Abigail sounds like quite a character! Hope you got some visiting done.

Sharon, have fun!

Shelly, that is too bad about your house. Hopefully, just the right person comes along soon.

I bought a window a few weeks ago to hang on the wall. But it had purple paint on one side. I spent a little bit of time this morning sanding off the purple. I think I need to get some steel wool to use in the cracks and small places.

DH and I had a long night. Not all that much sleep. But the silly man went to a meeting this morning. He took his camping lounge chair with him.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#875 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 6:23:12 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

Cloudy day here possible showers. We have our Pond Meeting today at a Koi Nursery looking forward to that hoping it doesn't rain.

I got a lot accomplished yesterday only 1 gal showed up and didn't stay long. I remembered I ordered a Work Shop On The Go Christmas Card set last year and i said I'm going to use this to make the Rail Road cards they came out ok I didn't do anything special to them DH came home and loved them. So I was happy.

The cards I send out to family and friends I didn't work on maybe later on if I get a chance I needed a break.

Looks like Sharon and the girls had a great time at Six Flags... nice photos Sharon
Did you get the machine you wanted and the dress form??

Sandra hope you had a good nice weekend

Joy.. hope DH is doing well

Have a great day
NJsharon Offline
#876 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 7:10:57 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Yes, we had a fun but exhausting day at Six Flags! Were there from 10.15am to 9pm!!! Normally they get tired but they didn't want to leave. Guess they are getting older & enjoying the rides more too. Elise is a little roller coaster girl (not me) so went on the kiddie one a few times. Then Congo Rapids twice together too, their favorite ride I think! Many other rides too. Fun day & good weather!

Today we had a little rain this morning, now clearing up. Have to work on vinyl today. I enjoy doing that though, so that is fine.

Nancy, I found a dress form locally for a tiny bit cheaper too, so picked it up on Friday. Yay!

The cutter I was looking at was a Roland cutter (hopefully that is okay to say on here?!) that someone was selling for $125! I thought that was a great deal for a Roland as they are top of the line heavy duty cutters (and big too!). But found out it was a much older model, only works on Windows 95 or older & people not impressed with it. So had to pass it up.

For now I will stick with my Cricut Expression & my 'voldemort' machine, which I love. But may keep my eyes open for a bigger machine like a Roland for the future.

Joy, I have a window that I want to touch up, add vinyl to & put up on the wall. It has 6 pains & they are solid in the wood, but wood has white paint which is peeling a tiny bit. So could do with a sanding & repainting. Will get to that one day. I bought it for $20 from a local flea market.

Have a fun day all!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#877 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 6:28:16 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

Sharon you always seem to get the good buys...BigGrin

Yesterday we had our first Koi meeting of the new year. We had a great turn out members we haven't seen in a long while came and it was a nice day.

If you remember months ago we were trying to get the Pres. of the club out (found out he was a shady guy) no one knows how he was elected because most of us are freinds and no one we know voted for him!!

So I had made phone calls and sent out E Mails from AZ. to Maryland calls and emails than I did all of L.I. and New Jersey to get a woman Pres. in and one of our good friends used to live on L.I. as VP. And we did it. So just having new board members I think everyone came out to support that.

Interesting meeting the owner of a Koi Nursery is Japanese only speaks Japanese and had his grand daughter speak in English for him. So it was a long meeting LOL

Today I am going out to see Abby and Patty and we are taking a ride out to the Cemetery it will be 13 yrs. since my Dad passed and 4 yrs. since my Mom passed. It's a nice day so we thought we would buy some flowers and balloons.

Well hoping everyone has a great day

Edited by user Monday, August 18, 2014 6:28:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Shelly Offline
#878 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 9:01:41 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Well that was weird!! I had my post all done and it disappeared. Don't know what happened to it. I'll try again.

Sharon - Glad you had a fun time with your girls at Six Flags. My oldest DD loves roller coasters too. I liked them when I was younger, but now they make me sick.

Nancy - Congratulations on your hard work getting in new people in your club. Nice that all your hard work paid off. Hope you had a nice time at the cemetery. Has Patti heard anything on a job yet?

Joy - Hope DH is feeling better. Are you decorating the window?

Not much happening here. I did get Kristi to color my hair Saturday, but not cut or the highlights done. She played around too long with the baby, who was also here, and took off shopping with DD Natalie, so only had time to color it. Said she will do it next Saturday, but I'm not counting on it. It tends to take me weeks to get her to do stuff. But at least the grey is covered.

I am going a little stir crazy with all my toys packed up. I am getting some reading done though. I have a ton of books on my Kindle that I got for free. I am rereading a series though, that I liked. I am also crocheting a bunch of dishcloths. Mine are all worn out, so will be nice to have some new ones, plus keeps my hands busy when I'm watching TV in the evenings.

Have a great day everyone!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#879 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 10:05:31 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sharon, I LOVE roller coasters!!!! Too bad that DH does not like them. Crying

Shelly, I would go nuts without craft projects around. Glad you can get reading and crocheting done, though. Crocheting works as a craft!

Nancy, glad you got your officers sorted out. It's hard to believe that it has been four years since your mom passed away. I won't say enjoy your day, but I hope it goes well for you.

I guess we are headed to Costco to get new tires for the car. It has over 40,000 miles on it, and we are still on the factory original tires.

I spent part of the morning looking at shore excursions for our cruise. We mostly take off-ship excursions now. SO much CHEAPER. We don't take any in Hawaii. We will just take free shuttles and wander. Like to KMart, WalMart, and Costco!!!! If I can't get pillows that are comfy by the time we get to Kauai, Costco is only a shuttle ride away and I will buy pillows there. Then leave them at Jill's probably. BUT, we are driving to Jill's so I guess we would have room to bring them home.

I am excited about seeing Kate and Jill soon. Did I tell you we are going to Kate's over Labor Day, and Jill is flying up? We are also taking my parents as my mom has a brother in the same town as where Kate lives. They will stay with him for a few days, then with Kate the next few days.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#880 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 2:18:59 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

To tell you the truth it is a very long ride out there and since Patty got her new SUV I go to her house then she drives the rest of the way.

I feel peace when I visit. My friends don't get it and they never visit their parents and that is fine.

But when we go I usually bring flowers this time we did 4 white ballons each ballon has a beautiful saying on it and Abigail was excited because she got to let them go and fly up in the sky.

It seems when Bob and Patty are going thru the photo albums I have made they tell Abigail about her great grandpa and great grandma so she knew when we got there and looked up at the sky and waved to them. OMG!! it was cute and tearful.

All Abigail kept doing was hugging her mommy and me. My daughter was extrememly close to my parents because when I got divorced they took care of her while I worked. I didn't go back to work until she was 3 yrs. old. They had a very strong bond and my dad was her idol. He would go 2 blocks to pick her up at school in his cadallac. The school was down the street 2 blocks he would pick her up and take her to the stationary store every Friday and she would pick out a toy.

So even though we were sad we always come away with feeling at peace. We sit and chat and it was a nice day

Then off to Apllebees which was my mom's favorite place to eat so we had her favorite appitizer which was chicken taco's Abby had her grilled cheese and french fries. Boy can she eat.

Abigail said Now we go to grandma's house?? I said i came to visit you she was a little sad she wan't going to my house.

So I left at 10:30am and got home at 4pm I am tired.

Shelly glad your DD colored your hair but I would have gotten that hair cut too!! I would speak up!!

Joy.. seems like you have everything planned for your vacation funny how there are Walmarts and Costco all around

joyfullycrafting Offline
#881 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 3:21:26 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, thank you for sharing about your wonderful day! It sounds like it was so very special.

Got our tires, then went to Kohls. Kohls is at the end of the Costco parking lot.

Big mistake. Found too many things in the clearance sections. Put several things back, but got several things, too!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#882 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 3:43:44 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hmmmm maybe I will head to Kohl's tomorrow.

I guess you are getting clothes for your trip... Best time to buy when everything is on clearance

SandraB. Offline
#883 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 8:18:19 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 278 time(s) in 237 post(s)
both of our w/end events were great fun, the pig roast especially. Sat morning we went to the Brick and bought new appliances...our fridge isn't draining right and the spring in the door of the dishwasher broke. So we figured we might as well replace all of them as they are the original appliances and came with the house. They are coming on Wed., all except the range hood...that will be in the middle of Sept.

Nancy: sounds like you girls had a lovely day. Has Patti heard any news on a job?

Joy: glad you got your new tires and other stuff. Glad dh is doing well

Shelly: hope you don't have to drop the price of your house too much. One just went up for sale a few doors down from us. If they're priced right, they don't take long to sell here. Glad you are still keeping yourself busy

Sharon: glad your girls had fun at the park and you are getting lots of vinyl orders.

This is my last week off, so want to get a few more things done up before next Tues.

Take care everyone and happy crafting

NJsharon Offline
#884 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:28:11 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Still plodding along here. Really busy with vinyl orders & just life in general!
Can't believe I go back to work/school in 2 weeks! Yikes!
Kind of looking forward to it though. I miss the school... the kids, the staff,& the money of course!

Frodo goes tomorrow for neutering. Poor little guy. He is so happy today, doesn't know what is coming. lol

I have a CTMH open house on Saturday morning & need to get my craft room cleaned up a bit for that & prep a make & take for it too. Always something. lol

But pretty fun stuff, so that is okay!
Shelly Offline
#885 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:37:29 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Nancy - So glad your day was nice. Very sweet granddaughter you have! That is nice that you have the scrapbooks so she knows who your parents are.

Joy - Nice to find those clearance deals! That will be nice for your trip!

Sandra - Glad your weekend events were fun. Always nice to get new appliances! Our stove and fridge are getting older, but are still nice. The dishwasher is fairly new. DH wanted to take the fridge when we move, but I said I wasn't going to have a brand new house with all brand new appliances but the fridge. I won. Lol.

Sharon - You always have lots going on! Good luck with your open house! How's your back?

Rainy day here. Seems like we have had a lot of rain the past few weeks. Nice though because we can cut back on watering the lawn, so the water bill is less. Lots of areas in our state have had flash floods the past few weeks with lots of flooded basements. Glad I live on a hill.

Had someone pull up in front of our house last evening and the women and kids got out of the car and she was on the phone walking up and down in front of our house. Then another car pulls up across the street and the kids are waving at the guy and he comes over and is talking to the women. I thought maybe she was having car trouble. DH was out cutting the lawn and he comes in and tells them to come in and sit down. I look at him like he is crazy. I didn't want those kids in the house with their dirty shoes on my carpet that was still drying from getting cleaned earlier. So they come in and say they are waiting for their realtor to show up. Had no idea anyone was coming to look! We had the front room and dining room pulled apart. DH told them the could sit inside and wait or could start looking around. So he took them out back and showed them around and then started showing them the basement before the realtor showed up. They were at the house for a LONG time. When they left, the guy asked where we were going and said he was trying to talk his wife into building out west. She said no, she liked this area and that this house was perfect. Don't know if she was just being nice but it was promising. Our realtor had no idea anyone was coming either. They hadn't called to set up an appt.

Well better go, have more people coming in a few minutes.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#886 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:29:02 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Shelly, I hope that this family just LOVES your house!! And good job on winning the appliance discussion. LOL

Sandra, isn't it funny that getting new appliances is so much fun!?! We got a new fridge last winter. I love my new fridge. Our microwave is on its last legs, so I have a hunch before too long, we will be microwave shopping. BUT, we have felt it has been on its last legs for several years, so who knows.

Poor Frodo. Nick never was fixed but Jeffie and Lincoln both are. I would have had Nick done, but technically my dad was half owner of Nick, and that would not have gone over very well with my dad. Camry was already spayed when we got her.

Getting a massage this afternoon. I have had some serious back pain the past two or three weeks, so I am going to a massage lady that my cruise friend, Kay, sees. Kay really likes her. I hope she can help my back.
Shelly Offline
#887 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 10:18:45 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

WOOHOO!!!!!!

We got an offer on our house!!!!! We are countering it, but their realtor told ours she expected a counter. So hoping it is accepted!
Shelly Offline
#888 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 5:37:39 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Oh well that was exciting for a while. We just got a call that supposedly the buyers did something to their credit since they were initially prequalified and now they don't qualify. So they aren't buying. We are disappointed.
SandraB. Offline
#889 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:13:30 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 278 time(s) in 237 post(s)
my kitchen now looks like a bomb went off in it. The old stuff is all pulled out, ready to go except for the fridge. It's mostly emptied but for the stuff that has to stay cold. They called and are coming between 8 & 11:00 tomorrow morning. Will have to get up early to be ready for them. Might go get my nails done in the afternoon as we are going to a dinner theatre tomorrow evening. It's a volunteer appreciation deal from the Special Olympics.

Sharon: we always get all our pets spayed/neutered. Trooper was already done when we got him from the Humane Society. I go back to work next Tues., the kids don't arrive until the following Tues.

Shelly: too bad about the potential buyers. Hopefully the right ones come along soon

Nancy: hope you're doing ok, must be busy crafting

Joy: hope your massage went well

Did some cleaning in my craft room, getting stuff ready for a donation truck that's coming on Thurs.

Take care everyone

NJsharon Offline
#890 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 4:32:25 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Today is the day for Frodo! Paul did say he would make some cute puppies, but nope he is getting neutered today! So no food, drink or treats since midnight.

My back is doing a lot lot better. I think it is better actually, but still taking the pain/anti-inflammatory pills for the full course.

I need to do some back to school shopping for me & the girls. See what stuff I have for teaching & they have for school & maybe stop by Kohls to shop. Maybe on Friday?

We have had mild to warm weather here, but saw all the monsoons some states are having. Have a good friend in Scottsdale AZ & they have had some flooding there.

Shelly, hoping someone puts in an offer & buys soon!
Momto3boys Offline
#891 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 6:42:48 AM(UTC)
Momto3boys

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Hi everyone,
Does anyone remember me? So much has changed. I don't even know where to start.
Melody
Momto3boys Offline
#892 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 6:45:12 AM(UTC)
Momto3boys

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I know I had much more than 141 posts. Did the count change?
Melody
lv2scrap02 Offline
#893 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:34:20 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: Momto3boys Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone,
Melody

Of course i do how could forget you. How are you and the boys doing??

lv2scrap02 Offline
#894 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:36:45 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I know I had much more than 141 posts. Did the count change?
Melody

On the old MB I had over 14,000 posts than the new MB was created and we all started at 0 again

I am the only original chatter left. We have some nice gals here from Or. to Canada, Utah

hope you come back
lv2scrap02 Offline
#895 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:51:45 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi girls,

I was in the zone yesterday of cleaning out my linen closet and our basement pantry. Seems some people bring new groceries down stairs and they don't rotate them and it's not me!!! LOL

I found jello, pudding and cake mixes, sauces from 2011 out everything went pasta's and sauces. Since his man cave is in the basement he always says he will bring the groceries down and put them away. No more.

I threw cases of food away. ISo all cleaned out and everything organized. We don't buy as much as we use to buy since it is just the two of us.

This morning I had Hannah and Alex come for some home made pancake breakfast DH made I figured it would be Hannah's last time she loves DH pancakes. I bought peaches sliced it on top and boy did they enjoy it.

Hannah mouth is still not back to normal after having the 4 wisdom teeth pulled hoping each day gets better for her. Friday she leaves for College. I was so choked up when she left. Alex says don't worry Nanny you still have me all 6 foot 2 of him. He says he wouldn't miss a Friday for anything LOL

So my wash is done and now off to play

Shelly.. I am sure there will be other buyers keeping fingers crossed.

Sharon... hoping all goes well with Frodo nice orders for the T- shirts

Sandra..Good luck with your new appliances always nice getting new ones.

Joy.. how nice you are getting to see your DD's enjoy your massage
joyfullycrafting Offline
#896 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:52:37 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi everyone,
Melody

Of course I remember you!!!! I think you had a pretty full plate a few years ago! I am glad we are still here and that found us. BigGrin

Shelly, it was kind of silly of those people to ruin their credit. Too many people do that.

Jill is heading to Texas in November to look around again, and she will look through her house again. Her CA mother is going with her. The lady who "adopted" her into their family.

Sandra, hopefully by the time I type this you have your new appliances!

Sharon, how's Frodo?

We have a quiet day today, thankfully. No appointments for anything. Tomorrow DH has an ear appointment at Costco, then we will hopefully go visit a friend who is in the hospital.

Friday, he had a doctor's appointment with his surgeon, just a check on his belly.

We are going to have a few "cool" days. In the 80's instead of the 90's.
NJsharon Offline
#897 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 4:28:54 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Picking up Frodo this morning. Vet called us late yesterday afternoon to say he had come through the surgery fine. They also pulled 2 baby teeth out & gave him a couple of shots that he needed.

Poor little guy!!! So pick him up in about 2 hours!

Paul has an in-person job interview today, so hoping that goes well.

I have to work on vinyl orders, again. lol Plus 2 people stopping by to pick up orders today. Busy day. lol

lv2scrap02 Offline
#898 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:34:13 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sharon.. hope Frodo is ok poor little guy two teeth pulled too!!! Good Luck to DH with the interview.

I got my CTMH order yesterday ordered a variety of greens and reds. All this will last me a long time after I found all my other red and greens cardstock under beds on shelves. Now I made a inventory list of what I have so that will never happen again. LOL Although the colors I ordered from CTMH were cranberry and ruby I am sure I will use it for Valentines Day also.

Got some cute stamp sets now to start using all I have I tend to use the ones that go with the Cricut Bundle I really get a lot of use out of them.

Waiting for my kitchen floor to dry wash is done.

So I want to do some crafting.

We saw a funny movie yesterday called "Lets Be Cops" DH pick I am more of a drama action person when it comes to movies completely different of DH. But it was a funny movie we had gift cards left over from Christmas so the movie was free, soda and popcorn.

Melody what have you been up to??

Shelly I am sure you will get more offers on the house. It is a shame like Joy said there are so many people out there with bad credit they tend to live beyond their means.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#899 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:36:30 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Has anyone made any cards or scrapbook pages you would like to share????

We haven't posted anything in a long while!
Shelly Offline
#900 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:42:24 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Morning girls.

Sharon - Glad Frodo's surgery went well. Good luck to DH on his interview.

Sandra - Hope your kitchen is all put back together by now with all your nice shiny new appliances! How was your dinner theater?

Nancy - I'm sure you are really going to miss Hannah. I'm sure you will be one of the first people she visits when she is home! I'm always surprised how things get put into the back of my pantry and not rotated. I hate having to throw out the food. I always vow to do better, but seems to always happen.

We are still disappointed about the sale falling through. So we are now looking at what else we can do to make it more something people would want without having to put too much money into it. I do decorative painting and I have painted a floral border in my living room and dining room and down the hall. I get compliments on it from people and they are surprised that it is not a stencil. Anyway, one of the comments the realtor has gotten a lot, is that the house looks dated and I think that is why. DH does not have the time to repaint this. So trying to figure out if we should just leave it or see if putting a more "modern" wallpaper border over it would work. I think painting it would be best, but it would involve doing the front room, dining room, kitchen, and long all as they all have common walls so it is a BIG job.