Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

39 Pages«<373839
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1141 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:23:42 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1285 time(s) in 1000 post(s)
Good morning girls,

Gee Sharon I can't belrive she didn't have a nightmare the night of the test but I think that always happens, just her luck.

The Professional photos sound nice it will be nice to see also Frodo in the pics.

Shelly...Good luck baby sitting the kids hoping they will be good for you. At least being at your DD house you won't have to shovel the snow

The Handbook it is hard to tewll how the card will turn out so I am seeing cards made on the web and then making them. Hoping to try something different tonight after Abby leaves.

My son in law was nice enough to come and pick Abby up after he got off from work I feel bad because he works all the way out East then coming to my house is a good 1 1/2 hour drive with no traffic. But he said he didn't mind.

So I relaxed ate a quick dinner relaxed again then took a sleep aide and went to bed. Slept all night felt so good

Dark and damp here expecting lots of rain today and all week.

Have a good oneBigGrin
JeanneLee Offline
#1142 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:37:42 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Sharon, sorry to hear about Elise's nightmares, must be a scary thing for her.
Hope Emily's procedures go well and she doesn't have to be out of school too long

Nancy, I appreciate all the tips you have been sharing! Though I don't have an Explore, I have yet to cut a card but have plans to this week!

Joy, you and my friend, Carol, have to be the *cruiseinest* people I know! BigGrin Sounds like you will have some wonderful vacations.

Shelly, hope all goes well with your *grandkid watchng*...sounds like you will have your *lap* full!

We have been busy with *football* stuff here, not creating much. I need some cards so hopefully will get to some today since this week is our Bye/Off week from football. Simon's team is 5 wins and 3 losses...they have there first play-off game Nov 1st. Hoping they win!

Shelly Offline
#1143 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:53:45 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Nancy, glad you were able to get a good night's sleep. We have our bed here, but I don't think either of us have had a full nights sleep since we've been here. I can't wait to get that cartridge. I love making cards. Sounds like you are having lots of fun with it.

Sharon, that's too bad they didn't catch a nightmare. Hope they can tell you something helpful though. Hope the tonsils go well and she heals quickly. Sorry you are having a rough time with everything that is going on.

Jeanne, sounds like your son and his team are doing great! Good luck to them!

Well DH just booked us a 30 day tour of Europe starting the end of April. I'm weird, because I am kinda nervous about it. I am excited too but with all the stuff happening in the world it makes me nervous. Long time to be gone from family. Need to find a way to contact home once in a while. DH is so excited about this. He thinks I'm silly to be nervous.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1144 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:38:14 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Had chiropractor in the am and then bowling I don't think I would do that again because I was exhausted by the 3rd. game but we all did well which is always a nice thing.

Shelly... hope your day goes by smoothly nice DH booked a Cruise but I can understand how you feel with everything going on.

Jeanne.. Simon team is doing well I hope you get created and make some cardsBigGrin

Sharon.. hoping all goes well with your 2 daughters

Raining here today and very windy.

Went out with the girls after bowling to a Chinese Buffet it was good weather for that nice hot soup
the Target bought Abigail some Halloween Books crayons with her own case since she is always looking to put them in my marker case.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1145 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:44:11 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

Sandra, hope all is well in your part of the World everyone is safe

Shelly... how was your day baby sitting?

Sharon.. hope both girls are doing better. Gee i can't believe your DD came home from the Hospital my DD was in for 3 days but that was a long time ago.

Yesterday as tired as I was I did 2 loads of wash, cleaned the shower (I bought a 2 ft. pole with a good scrubber on it) it was amazing didn't have to get in the shower at all sprayed the walls . Just with 2 of us in the house it is always clean but just felt like using my new toy. didn't have to cook dinner since DH was out most of the day and i also ate out.

Then relaxed hoping to do some scrapbooking this weekend.

Lots of wind and rain all night

Happy crafting
SandraB. Offline
#1146 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:49:22 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 245 post(s)
Hi everyone, boy this has been a busy week! Seems like everynight there's been something going on either after school or after supper. Tonite after school went to nephew's house for his wife's crochet class. Boy is she doing great! She finished one dishcloth and I started her on another to get her used to reading patterns. My mystery box arrived today, really want to try the loom thingy. I've managed to get a few more projects done. A couple of vinyl projects and some cards. Yesterday was quite an emotional day after the shooting of the soldier at the memorial sight. Then there was the other two soldiers hit in the hit and run a few days prior. Sadly, one of those passed away also. I think there will be heightened security in a lot of public places for awhile anyway.

Nancy: your cards look great. I ordered that cart last night along with some more vinyl. Glad your bowling went well

Sharon: hope dd is on the mend after her tonsil removal. Too bad about the sleep test, hopefully something will show anyway, Your professional photos sound great. Hope the trip to the pumpkin patch goes well.

Joy: you must be cruisin'

JeanneLee: glad your ds's football team is doing so well

Shelly: hope the babysitting went well for you. I don't blame you for being nervous about the trip.

Oops! I guess I took the pics on my phone and posted them straight to facebook. Hope you saw them there.

Better run and get busy

Edited by user Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:53:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1147 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 6:08:32 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

What a day I had DH said his son and family might be coming to NY for a visit and the spare bedroom is also the computer room with a Hugh hutch and desk (computer unit where you have a TV, printer and your computer very large) so he said how would you like this big unit in your craft room and the desk top computer so I am thinking and thinking I said that would be great because then I can hook the Explore to the desk top and have a nice large area.

He said it will probably take 2 or 3 days to complete well here he goes taking everything apart me I am emptying out the one side of the craft room and he decided to take one of my computer desk and put it in the sunroom a good thing because it has all shelving and that is where I stored the craft supplies I hardly use or use occassionlly.

Well I didn't realize what I would be losing!! because this computer unit has a large hutch that meant all my shelving had to be removed where all my juke boxes were on ribbons, containers all come down. He said you have all weekend to put things where you want them.

So I just finished organizing everything thank goodness Abby occoupied herself most of the day so now I have a computer in my craft room. On a good note when I can't sleep at night now I can go in the craft room and play on the computer or make cards or scrap.

At first i said what this worth it!!! now I look around and it looks neat and organized.

Sandra.. Enjoy the new Cart there are so many cards I really want to try every one of the cards. Such a shame what happened.

Well I am going to relax now everyone have a good night
SandraB. Offline
#1148 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 8:05:21 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 245 post(s)
thought I would check in tonite as this is a crazy weekend coming up. Tomorrow afternoon we are going to watch my niece's soccer game then a hockey game tomorrow evening. Early Sun., morning we have my great-nephew's baptism. This time my niece is playing with the Canadian Women's National team against Japan. Glad it`s an afternoon game as it`s turned cool here again. We`ll be wearing our winter coats and taking blankets as it`s an outdoor field. Got my mystery box yesterday, last night I started working on the loom. It will be a good past time while watching tv. I'm going to try making a Halloween shadow box then I plan on doing one for an upcoming wedding we have next w/end.

Nancy: sounds like you had a busy day. I really like having my computer in my craft room though it is a bit on the messy side right now. Too many projects on the goLOL LOL! Enjoy your new spaceBigGrin

Hope everyone else is doing well

Take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1149 Posted : Saturday, October 25, 2014 5:00:56 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

What a day after finally finishing last night I was exhausted. Looking around I now love my room the computer fits perfectly on my desk the Hugh unit that was brought in from the other room is on my back wall I have all the Juke Boxes on top of the hutch all my ribbons. My Expression all my cropper hoppers with papers/cardstock fit perfectly. I couldn't be more happier and now when I connect the Explorer to my desk top computer I have a nice space to design. Just had to update everything because it was all on my lap top.

I had an email from a gal who lives 1 town over and said she was interested in the CTMH Cricut Bundle.BigGrin I said what machine do you have? she said I don't have one I said you need one to use these cartridges. She said I will email you later.

I get a email she said she just purchased a used Expression and she wants to order the cricut bundles.
So she will be over during the week she wants me to show her how to use the cricut machine. So hopefully will pick up another customer.BigGrin We will see

I was wondering why my phone didn't ring all day until Patty texted me and said are you home!! I said yes all day she said your phone isn't working, DH connected everything last night and forgot the phone wire to the cable modoem. So now phones are working. I was wondering why it was so quiet today LOL

Sharon.. how are your girls???

Shelly.. how are you doing...

Sandra..Enjoy all your activities sounds like a fun weekend

Have a goodnight/day all