Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

35 Pages«<333435
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1021 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2014 11:08:41 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1282 time(s) in 997 post(s)
Shelly... I just tried a new Gluten Free Pizza Crust... the instructions were a little strange you mix it like a pancake batter spread it thin in the pan it has italian spices in it and if you follow the directions it came out perfect crust I just added my own Italian sauce oregano and oil and mozzerella.

It was so good nice and crunchy.

The name is "Namaste Foods" makes 2 14" pie crust of course I didn't have a pizza pan I gave all mine away so I used cookie sheets

Usually my friends who are not crafty laugh at me I said I don't spend money on alchol, drugs or do I gamble.

This is my passion. Of course DH can never ever complain LOL

Edited by user Tuesday, September 16, 2014 11:11:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#1022 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:16:23 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 278 time(s) in 237 post(s)
I never owned an Imagine, but I'm assuming after watching a couple of Ken's videos that being I have the subscription I will have access to at least some of them. I've never tried the print & cut so it should be interesting. It's turned really warm here again during the day, though it does cool off as soon as the sun goes down. Oh well, it is mid September!

Joy: I gave up on the Inkscape and took it off my computer. Figure I can find enough images elsewhere

Shelly: I remember when we last moved I was getting the same comments about my craft stuff. It would be worse nowLOL

Nancy: your pizza crust sounds yummy. Did your new toy arrive today?

Sharon: boy, what a huge order. You are doing great with this little business of yours

I got a message from my nephew's wife asking me to teach her to either knit or crochet. She's the mom of my great niece and nephew, so might get some extra play time in with themBigGrin!

I'm anxiously waiting for my vinyl to arrive, it's been shipped so hopefully it arrives soon. I'm going to give the pumpkin with the hat from SVG cuts a try, glad they have videosLOL!

Take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1023 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:40:57 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1483 time(s) in 1180 post(s)
Good luck with your pumpkin/witch hat Sandra! I spent an hour watching that video last night to learn how to put together the house!

I have the kaleidoscope software. I think this print/cut will be ideal to cut things out from that!
Shelly Offline
#1024 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:02:10 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 307 time(s) in 269 post(s)
Nancy - I will have to tell my DD about that crust. Gf pizzas are so expensive at places to buy made. She has tried other products from brand and likes them.

Sandra - I love SVG cuts. They have the cutest designs. Can't wait to try them out. That pumpkin with the hat looks really cute. Post a pic when you finish please.

Joy - Hope Kate can get some answers. I didn't get an email about the Imagine, but maybe that is because I haven't registered my E yet. Don't want to do that until I can use it so I can get my two weeks of free subscription. I have 4 cricut machines, 2 cuttlebugs and a gypsy. Only thinking of selling the original cricut and a cuttlebug eventually.

This packing is taking much more time than I thought it would. Yesterday, I kept running into things that I wasn't sure what DH wanted to do with. Then he was only home for a short time as he had meetings and stuff he had to do. Got it figured out now.

We are going to stay in our motorhome for a week up the canyon. Our DDs basement is getting carpet on Thursday, so I think we will move in there next Saturday. It's close enough that DH can go back and forth to work.

We will come down on Monday to help with a funeral for a neighbor. She got numb feet a few months ago that about 5 weeks ago progressed to the point that she had no strength in her legs and was using a walker. Went to the hospital to try and figure what was wrong. Things just kept getting worse. Kept changing what they thought was wrong. It progressed to where she had no strength in her arms. Couldn't even push the buttons on her cell phone to make a call. Anyway, a week ago they transferred her to another hospital, as they thought they finally figured out what to do and thought they could cure her. Two days later she was on a ventilator, then she had two strokes due to bleeding in her brain because her veins were so inflamed. So sad. She was a wonderful lady who always had a smile and would do anything for anyone. She will be missed.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1025 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 11:34:35 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Beautiful day here today cool but sunny Yes I did get my new toy later on in the day and I had Abigail. Then she went home and I had a few things to do then bowling today and have yet to open the box. So unlike me.

When I went bowling I had a nice surprise a CTMH orderl..Last year I printed up flyers for the younger women on the other side of the bowling alley I think I handed out 40 flyers advertising CTMH.

Well this lady approaches me and said are you the gal that sells CTMH Yes!!! so she placed a nice order which I told her I wouldn't be ordering until Oct. and she said no problem. So happy about that.

This is her first time attempting making cards so I said I would show her at my house and she said no problem. Order whatever else I need. OK

I have to run because i want to try out my new toy and Patty and the family are coming we are meeting at The Outback Steak house celebrating her birthday

Need to go and play

NJsharon Offline
#1026 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:34:06 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Shelly, so sorry about the neighbor. That is so sad. :(

We had a beautiful day today, 71 right now & sunny. Just lovely weather out.
Went on a field trip with the Kindy kids to a milkweed patch & found some caterpillars, so kids were excited. It was cute.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1027 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:50:16 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Love it... silent and smooth as you are embossing you think nothing is happening then take it our embossing really nice.

No more guess work using different plates you get two and just adjust the know and perfect embossing and using spellbinder nesties cuts really nice. I got them free with the machine. I wouldn't buy them because having the Cricut I really never got into buying them

Shelly.. so sorry to hear about your neighbor...

Sharon... we reached 79 today

Edited by user Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:53:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#1028 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:22:43 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 278 time(s) in 237 post(s)
home from a hockey game. It's turned so warm, was a shame to sit in the arena tonite. My van started acting up yesterday...a light that looked like a battery came on. After the van would sit it was ok for awhile then it would come on again. On our way home from the game the radio died and the lights didn't seem as bright. Dh went out to check again and the battery was dead! Lucky enough I can get a ride to school tomorrow, dh is getting a new battery. Hopefully, that will fix it. He read the book and that symbol indicated the system needs to be re-charged so he had booked it into the shop, but not until next Tues. Hopefully, the battery will work so we can get it thereLOL!

Got my firmware updates done for the design space, now to wait until next week for the print & cut. Finished the cauldron last nite, decided to put Happy Halloween on it but want to wait until my vinyl comes for the orange.

Sharon: how do you put rhinestones on t-shirts? I downloaded a rhinestone font but not sure how it works. Sounds like a fun field trip

Shelly: sorry to hear about your neighbor.

Nancy: glad you got your machine and you like it. Congrats on your nice order

Joy: only managed to get the first layer of the pumpkin cut out last nite, hopefully will get time to work on it tomorrow nite.

Tale care everyone