Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

48 Pages«<464748
CricketCMV Offline
#1411 Posted : Thursday, January 01, 2015 10:06:43 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8496 time(s) in 5072 post(s)
Nancy....when you move the thread over, you might like to post the link to this one on your first post. Maybe you did that when you started this thread.

I like the idea of starting it over....while I think my computer speed is fairly fast, I have to wait longer on this thread. INSTANT GRATIFICATION when I come here is important to me. I'm not always seeking everything to be at my fingertips, but I do like it when I don't have to wait on spinning circles.

Thanks for starting over. I, personally, think you might pick up some more visiting the thread daily if they don't have to wait on it.

SANDRA....your little great niece is adorable...and so were the hat, scarf and mittens.

I know there were a few other things I wanted to comment on....forgot what they were. Sorry.

Char
lv2dance92 Offline
#1412 Posted : Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:44:22 PM(UTC)
lv2dance92

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1446 time(s) in 1139 post(s)
OK SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN

SEE NEW THREAD
lv2dance92 Offline
#1413 Posted : Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:48:14 PM(UTC)
lv2dance92

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1446 time(s) in 1139 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Bugsy2 Go to Quoted Post
Happy New Year!!!

Question for dog owners... think carefully before you answer... If you tie your dog up outside in sub zero temperatures, how long do you leave him there before you retrieve him? There is a family in my neighborhood who have 4 large dogs. They tie them outside, two at a time, and leave them there for, what seems to me, an hour or more. It really bothers me. When we had a dog we took him outside to do his business. I don't usually tell people what to do, but it really irks me when I see the dogs outside on a chain in freezing weather.

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD NEVER TIE MY DOG UP AND LEAVE HIM OUTSIDE

Any pet I ever had goes outside to do their business maybe run around and play for awhile then comes in the house.
GypsyBoricua Offline
#1414 Posted : Thursday, January 01, 2015 5:08:37 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 1124 time(s) in 650 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Bugsy2 Go to Quoted Post
Happy New Year!!!

Question for dog owners... think carefully before you answer... If you tie your dog up outside in sub zero temperatures, how long do you leave him there before you retrieve him? There is a family in my neighborhood who have 4 large dogs. They tie them outside, two at a time, and leave them there for, what seems to me, an hour or more. It really bothers me. When we had a dog we took him outside to do his business. I don't usually tell people what to do, but it really irks me when I see the dogs outside on a chain in freezing weather.

I have 3 dogs and they go outside just to do their business. My chi is 15 years old, she would die if I left her outside for an hour of more.

My suggestion, call Animal Control or the SPCA and report it, they will determine if it is animal cruelty or not. Ever watch that show on Animal Planet? Let the experts determine.
golfingrams Offline
#1415 Posted : Thursday, January 01, 2015 6:19:08 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Was thanked: 801 time(s) in 687 post(s)
Hi ladies, hope your enjoying 1st day of the new year.

My flowers didn't turn out well at all. Might try some this weekend again.

Joy - when do you leave for another trip. Lucky lady.

Sandra, that set is darling, is it on the loom?? I should make Addison a set, need to learn it or send to my daughter.

Bugsby - what kind of dogs are they and how cold.

Nancy - Dang I forgot you do CTMH - and I just got my big $$$ order today from my friend. No discounts either, lol. She also brought my SU order to me. So I have new toys to play with.

Char - sound like it was a great time for you. We usually go to Montrose, CO day after Christmas but just couldn't this year.

Okay off to finish my big bro's b-day card.

Hugs Patti