Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<91011
CricutCrazy Offline
#301 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 5:57:03 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1053 time(s) in 768 post(s)

Ladies, I should have posted this earlier....Just a reminder to those who think you have to keep shopping... (well you should not be shopping anymore)
The #1 idea of this swap is the ALTERED BOX itself - so if you did not put a lot of items in your package, do not feel bad about that...it is perfectly fine -
Next time I do an altered item, I think I will limit the package to only contain the project itself and only ONE additional item. Love I know some cannot afford to buy a lot of extras for these swaps. Please do not think I am criticizing anyone. But I have heard from some who feel bad that they cannot spend so much so they have stopped participating at all in swaps. I do not want this to happen. Wub

Looking forward to lots more pictures coming up soon ! Woot ThumpUp

IamBubbles=D Offline
#302 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 7:01:10 PM(UTC)
IamBubbles=D

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 573 time(s) in 408 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kiethann Go to Quoted Post
NO DIBBS!!!Ok here are the pictures. First of all, there was a package wrapped with black and orange tissue paper. Inside was a cute pack of 8 tiny bottles with items inside. Angie made a cute tag and wrote on it with green flourescent paint (the one on the front of the package) New Witch Gift Pack. On the back there was written (in the same green ink) Sample pack includes: Dragon Tears, Dry Beetles, Ribs from a fairy, Gargoyle Blood, Fairy Dust, Nightmare Larvae, Phoenix Tears, Pixie Heart. Oh, my such a cute pack for a fledgling witch. There also was a pack of Candy corn stickers, and two packs of Yummy Candy corn. Next pic is of the very creative 4 compartment box Angie decorated. Each compartment contained some more goodies. Angie even cut out sections of the Wizard of Oz papers and glued them to the inside of the lids. Each compartment held items related to the saying on the paper. Ok, the rest of the pics are of each compartment opened up, then what was inside. Also included in my shipping box was a Panoramic Styrofoam block. The last picture is of the outside of the box which was adorned with charms attached to a chain.

LOL The Styrofoam box was just because I didn't have anymore bubble wrap or styrofoam peanuts.Wink I'm glad you liked everything and I'm sorry the chain came off. I tried to pack it so nothing would break.Sad But it looks like you fixed itSmile

Edited by user Saturday, October 18, 2014 7:44:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked IamBubbles=D for this useful post.
Kiethann on 10/19/2014(UTC)
KaliCarpenter Offline
#303 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 7:34:01 PM(UTC)
KaliCarpenter

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kiethann Go to Quoted Post
Yes it does!! Can you tell me how to do it?

You should be able to stick the memory card in the slot on your computer. A box should pop up with the option to view photos, but if it doesn't you should be able to click on computer in the start menu and you should see the icon for your memory card. Double click it and it should open. You may have to open a few folders. Mine usually say something like DCIM, but all memory cards/cameras are probably different. And of course this is all assuming you have windows and not mac. I hope that helps, but if it doesn't I'd be happy to keep assisting you.
 1 user thanked KaliCarpenter for this useful post.
Kiethann on 10/19/2014(UTC)
golfingrams Offline
#304 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 8:06:35 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 360 post(s)
Stacy, I had a boo boo when I went to pkg box yesterday evening, I noticed that pa I by got on one ppl of your box, I have to get it fixed and did not have time. Our post office is only open 2hrs on Sat. DH did take one box I boxed up and sent priority. Your supposed to get it on Monday and I will get your other one sent priority on Monday. I'm so sorry but I just could not bring myself to send it with it like that. I do hope you enjoy. If this was your first swap you certainly did an awesome job. I love everything. I will post pictures tomorrow. Do have a couple questions for you. What font did you US on Christmas and Happy? What cartridge is the Angel and other Christmas cuts from. Oh my she is so Awesome and I want to do more, esp. a bigger one to send my daughter in Germany. Your work is truly superb and my pictures won't do it justice. The box and THAT book are truly awesome. Did you make all those tiny vellum envelopes. Okay I am off to bed. Hugs Patti
Kalismom Offline
#305 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 6:46:26 AM(UTC)
Kalismom

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
No worries Patti! I am excited but I know things happen lol! No need to pay extra for express, it is so expensive. All the christmas cuts are from the same cartridge called Christmas Noel (including the Happy Christmas). I did cut the vellum envelopes out on the cricut and used the zig pen to glue shut. It was so much fun! Hugs back to you and happy crafting!
beetlebugmart Offline
#306 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 9:41:24 AM(UTC)
beetlebugmart

United States

Was thanked: 198 time(s) in 128 post(s)
Sent my box off yesterday. Have to get the tracking number from DH. I hope you love it Migonne. I really liked how it came out. Should be there Tuesday.

Hannah
Kiethann Offline
#307 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 4:14:45 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States
Location: master questionair page 16 post 465 new MQ page 1 post 6

Was thanked: 742 time(s) in 566 post(s)
Originally Posted by: IamBubbles=D Go to Quoted Post
LOL The Styrofoam box was just because I didn't have anymore bubble wrap or styrofoam peanuts.Wink I'm glad you liked everything and I'm sorry the chain came off. I tried to pack it so nothing would break.Sad But it looks like you fixed itSmile

Well, I liked the Panorama box and I was looking at them at Hobby Lobby about a week ago....thinking I should buy one of those for a cute idea I have had stewing in my head. No problem about the chain, I am a handy dandy jack of all (well most) trades. I have "jury rigged" many things I have bought on clearance that have had pieces broken, missing, etc. In fact, I do not throw away any little tid bit that I find laying around the house. Have a huge box full of odds and ends and bit and pieces, including pieces from the children's games they "lost."

Kiethann Offline
#308 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 4:18:47 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States
Location: master questionair page 16 post 465 new MQ page 1 post 6

Was thanked: 742 time(s) in 566 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KaliCarpenter Go to Quoted Post
You should be able to stick the memory card in the slot on your computer. A box should pop up with the option to view photos, but if it doesn't you should be able to click on computer in the start menu and you should see the icon for your memory card. Double click it and it should open. You may have to open a few folders. Mine usually say something like DCIM, but all memory cards/cameras are probably different. And of course this is all assuming you have windows and not mac. I hope that helps, but if it doesn't I'd be happy to keep assisting you.

Yes I do run Windows. I will give it a try next time I need to post pictures. Thanks very much.

golfingrams Offline
#309 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 4:32:41 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Hi Stacy, I usually only send Flat rate although didn't have any to fit. The box DH mailed yesterday is Priority and was less than the flat rate I usually use. I think it had a lot of the heavy stuff in it. Well other will get mailed tomorrow.

Barb, I hope but apparently not but would wish those that feel they can't do swaps because they can't afford much would join. I would take any of them, I would spoil them rotten. I worked at my last job 43 years to get my retirement and would probably still be working except for breaking my hip so bad and going almost blind. I'm glad I have a good retirement and would gladly spoil someone who doesn't have a lot. Been there and done that. Okay just my 6 cents. Hugs

Have a great week ladies.

Hugs Patti
golfingrams Offline
#310 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 4:48:32 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Stacey, forgot to tell you. Can't believe you made those envelopes, where did you get all the stuff to put in them, like unicorn horn etc. It's so tiny and awesome, will post pictures soon as PC is fixed and can put phone card in it and camera card in it. Hugs
♥Trishlaboo♥ Offline
#311 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 7:02:12 PM(UTC)
♥Trishlaboo♥

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Jojoy, your box will go priority tomorrow and I'll post a tracking number here. I'm so sorry for the delay. My computer can't be fixed ~ I gave up and am on the small laptop. Files I needed to finish a little --- to match the other little ---- is on that BAD computer. I made the last little --- the best I could without the file. I did something different for the other little ---- and they are done too. hope you like it all! I'm off to take some pics and pop everything into the PO box. ThumpUp
 1 user thanked ♥Trishlaboo♥ for this useful post.
jojoy on 10/19/2014(UTC)
jojoy Offline
#312 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 8:36:23 PM(UTC)
jojoy

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 14086 time(s) in 4332 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ♥Trishlaboo♥ Go to Quoted Post
Jojoy, your box will go priority tomorrow and I'll post a tracking number here. I'm so sorry for the delay. My computer can't be fixed ~ I gave up and am on the small laptop. Files I needed to finish a little --- to match the other little ---- is on that BAD computer. I made the last little --- the best I could without the file. I did something different for the other little ---- and they are done too. hope you like it all! I'm off to take some pics and pop everything into the PO box. ThumpUp

No worries! I can certainly understand computer problems. A couple of weeks ago I couldn't open up anything on the internet. I finally was able to get it working. Sorry that yours can't be fixed.

I did send yours off yesterday morning and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Here is the tracking #: 9114 9012 3080 3865 9737 48

I really hope you like the box!!!! BigGrin

♥Trishlaboo♥ Offline
#313 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 8:52:20 PM(UTC)
♥Trishlaboo♥

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 17 post(s)
[quote=jojoy;1886628]No worries! I can certainly understand computer problems. A couple of weeks ago I couldn't open up anything on the internet. I finally was able to get it working. Sorry that yours can't be fixed.

I did send yours off yesterday morning and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Here is the tracking #: 9114 9012 3080 3865 9737 48

I really hope you like the box!!!! BigGrin

[color=indigo]Thanks for understanding! Love I really tried to get those files! New computer is on it's way soon.
Oh my gosh!!! I can hardly wait to open it! but I will wait until you get your box BigGrin I know I will love my box! So excited to see it! Wub
 1 user thanked ♥Trishlaboo♥ for this useful post.
jojoy on 10/19/2014(UTC)
jojoy Offline
#314 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 9:47:47 PM(UTC)
jojoy

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 14086 time(s) in 4332 post(s)
Trishlabloo, please don't wait to open your box. I'm anxious for you to see it! BigGrin Scared BigGrin