Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

39 Pages«<373839
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1141 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:23:42 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1285 time(s) in 1000 post(s)
Good morning girls,

Gee Sharon I can't belrive she didn't have a nightmare the night of the test but I think that always happens, just her luck.

The Professional photos sound nice it will be nice to see also Frodo in the pics.

Shelly...Good luck baby sitting the kids hoping they will be good for you. At least being at your DD house you won't have to shovel the snow

The Handbook it is hard to tewll how the card will turn out so I am seeing cards made on the web and then making them. Hoping to try something different tonight after Abby leaves.

My son in law was nice enough to come and pick Abby up after he got off from work I feel bad because he works all the way out East then coming to my house is a good 1 1/2 hour drive with no traffic. But he said he didn't mind.

So I relaxed ate a quick dinner relaxed again then took a sleep aide and went to bed. Slept all night felt so good

Dark and damp here expecting lots of rain today and all week.

Have a good oneBigGrin
JeanneLee Offline
#1142 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:37:42 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Sharon, sorry to hear about Elise's nightmares, must be a scary thing for her.
Hope Emily's procedures go well and she doesn't have to be out of school too long

Nancy, I appreciate all the tips you have been sharing! Though I don't have an Explore, I have yet to cut a card but have plans to this week!

Joy, you and my friend, Carol, have to be the *cruiseinest* people I know! BigGrin Sounds like you will have some wonderful vacations.

Shelly, hope all goes well with your *grandkid watchng*...sounds like you will have your *lap* full!

We have been busy with *football* stuff here, not creating much. I need some cards so hopefully will get to some today since this week is our Bye/Off week from football. Simon's team is 5 wins and 3 losses...they have there first play-off game Nov 1st. Hoping they win!

Shelly Offline
#1143 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:53:45 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Nancy, glad you were able to get a good night's sleep. We have our bed here, but I don't think either of us have had a full nights sleep since we've been here. I can't wait to get that cartridge. I love making cards. Sounds like you are having lots of fun with it.

Sharon, that's too bad they didn't catch a nightmare. Hope they can tell you something helpful though. Hope the tonsils go well and she heals quickly. Sorry you are having a rough time with everything that is going on.

Jeanne, sounds like your son and his team are doing great! Good luck to them!

Well DH just booked us a 30 day tour of Europe starting the end of April. I'm weird, because I am kinda nervous about it. I am excited too but with all the stuff happening in the world it makes me nervous. Long time to be gone from family. Need to find a way to contact home once in a while. DH is so excited about this. He thinks I'm silly to be nervous.