Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<8910
CricutCrazy Offline
#271 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 4:06:12 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1013 time(s) in 733 post(s)
Judy - So glad to have you back in the swap this month, and yes I had noticed your cute little "cherub" - he is sweet ! Being a nurse and massage therapist, I like to use a little "hand" on mine and also have a stamp of hands to use.

Carol - I think they make FLower Soft out of dryer lint ! Honest.

Beverly - Your super GLITTERY and GORGEOUS cards are here....thanks

Merrie - Your adorable "Step" cards are here and the Birthday ones are sooo cute too !

Ladies, I will get pictures posted of these cards soon. I am trying to catch up on a few other things tonight.

You still have 8 more days until mailing date but "the sooner...the better" !! ThumpUp Wub

KauaiMelody Offline
#272 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 5:36:04 PM(UTC)
KauaiMelody

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2138 time(s) in 994 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricutCrazy Go to Quoted Post
Judy - So glad to have you back in the swap this month, and yes I had noticed your cute little "cherub" - he is sweet ! Being a nurse and massage therapist, I like to use a little "hand" on mine and also have a stamp of hands to use.

Carol - I think they make FLower Soft out of dryer lint ! Honest.

Beverly - Your super GLITTERY and GORGEOUS cards are here....thanks

Merrie - Your adorable "Step" cards are here and the Birthday ones are sooo cute too !

Ladies, I will get pictures posted of these cards soon. I am trying to catch up on a few other things tonight.

You still have 8 more days until mailing date but "the sooner...the better" !! ThumpUp Wub

I sure saw a lot of fancy folding cards that my brain just couldn't figure out. Luckily, there were some easy peasy ones, so I was able to do those. Almost done, and probably closer to mail date before sending. Barbara is so particular, I have to really go over them with a fine tooth comb and magnifying glass just incase I missed a hot glue string.
CricutCrazy Offline
#273 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 9:42:54 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1013 time(s) in 733 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KauaiMelody Go to Quoted Post
I sure saw a lot of fancy folding cards that my brain just couldn't figure out. Luckily, there were some easy peasy ones, so I was able to do those. Almost done, and probably closer to mail date before sending. Barbara is so particular, I have to really go over them with a fine tooth comb and magnifying glass just incase I missed a hot glue string.

YES !!! THAT'S RIGHT !! Don't you dare leave hot glue strings or strands of your hair OhMyGod stuck to the glue on the cards ......... how gross !!! LOL (I have actually found hair stuck to cards before !ThumbDown but it wasnt yours) Razz ThumpUp

If anyone would like some - I have packets of cards to sell that are pre-cut step cards...all white but you add the blocks of color. You get 10 A2 cards for $4.50. Not cheap, but a big time saver !