Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

happilyscrappin1 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 7:14:08 AM(UTC)
happilyscrappin1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 104 time(s) in 70 post(s)
http://www.facebook.com/home.ph....php?gid=102305586500059 I want to invite everyone so heere goes.

Ok I`am going to try this I don`t even know If I`am suppose to post this on the New cricut MB, but here goes,.

..Hey girls I started a crafter group on facebook the other night for all kinds of crafts,this gives an another avenue to share all that you do

From card making to sewing an home decor and much more. Now there are almost 60 of us who have joined. The ladies have been posting some amazing quilts, cards, and scrapbooking ideas and Home decor.

There Alot of members from here that do card making and scrabooking
but also other crafts as well so this gives them a place to post and share cricut and non cricut crafts..

I just thought you might like to join as well here is the link to the new group. you can just click on the one at the top of the page...http://www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831622#!/group.php?gid=102305586500059

My thougt is that [b]AFTER we post our projects here, ALWAYS POST HERE FIRST [/b

]we can all go to the group and post what we do there so that everyone can see what we do here. Find out what kind of cricut products that you use and be inspired to go out and try them. If you have other projects like sweing and home decor and such this gives you a place to post and share them as well. This crafters group is for kinds of crafters..

Edited by user Monday, September 20, 2010 7:22:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified