Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

StacieLogan Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 1:43:54 PM(UTC)
StacieLogan

Groups: Registered

Scraproom almost organized....Hobby Hideaway finally in the room and set up, now just finishing up organizing all photos and memorabilia by year. So far behind!!!! And to think I used to only be 6 months behind at a time, not 10 years.

Anyone know of a 1 day class in the Bay Area, preferably East Bay for gypsy users? Seems like it would be a faster/easier way of learning to use it vs just figuring it out on my own...too busy for that!
SassyLady Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 2:09:48 PM(UTC)
SassyLady

Was thanked: 824 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Stacie I am dedicating Saturdays (new 2nd week) on my blog to new Gypsy Users. I offer a tutorial with plenty of photos and often times a video to help simplify use. Last week it was on shape cards. You learned to flip, weld and stretch an object. Of course it is all free, I don't have advertising or anything just trying to give back a little of what people have taught me. Please come by if you can tomorrow and you probably will learn a trick or two.

Edited by user Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:15:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users thanked SassyLady for this useful post.
StacieLogan on 9/17/2010(UTC), michelespera on 9/17/2010(UTC), jakva1 on 9/17/2010(UTC), MaryC on 9/18/2010(UTC), CindyGellhaus on 9/19/2010(UTC)
StacieLogan Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 2:26:27 PM(UTC)
StacieLogan

Thank you!!!! I will definitely check it out!
michelespera Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 3:55:11 PM(UTC)
michelespera

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Oh Goody:-) I have had my gypsy since it was released and haven't really had the time to learn all of its features, I will come by tomorrow for a look at your blogBigGrin
thank you so much for helping all of us that are new to learning
XMicheleX
ThisisJulz Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 4:24:32 PM(UTC)
ThisisJulz

Was thanked: 161 time(s) in 122 post(s)
Stacie,
I'm from the bay area too! I haven't heard of any classes though. Maybe check your local M's for a tutorial, or see if there are any scrapbook stores near you that offer provocraft informational lectures. I know scrapbook island in san jose has classes from time to time, but i'm not sure whether they are specifially for gypsy or not. :)
Carol9322 Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 8:35:14 PM(UTC)
Carol9322

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Go to AboveRubiesStudio, she has a wonderfully thorough dvd. You'll learn everything you need to know at your own leasure.
MaryC Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:08:22 AM(UTC)
MaryC

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 84 post(s)
I found it helpful to watch videos online. Tammy, Joy, & Robyn had some great out of the box and beyond videos. Then I discovered TheBugBytes, and she filled in some other info for me, too! That being said, I will now be keeping an eye on TheSassyLady's blog too! I have found the gypsy to be very easy to learn and I love it!
sandra tunstall Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 1:18:15 PM(UTC)
sandra tunstall

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 8 post(s)
SassyLady wrote:
Stacie I am dedicating Saturdays (new 2nd week) on my blog to new Gypsy Users. I offer a tutorial with plenty of photos and often times a video to help simplify use. Last week it was on shape cards. You learned to flip, weld and stretch an object. Of course it is all free, I don't have advertising or anything just trying to give back a little of what people have taught me. Please come by if you can tomorrow and you probably will learn a trick or two.

can you tell me the easy way to make a word book on the gypsy with the layers please