Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cindidickerson Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 6:51:00 PM(UTC)
cindidickerson

Groups: Registered

I have to tell ALL of you- I just got my Cricut - I REALLY AM SORRY THAT I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT - you are very negative and I was looking for a possitive expieriece - thanks for ruining what I was looking forward to...I have the personal e and was gonna ask for a larger machine for Christmas - but you all have changed my mind - NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JennyGibson1 Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 6:57:25 PM(UTC)
JennyGibson1

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 22 post(s)
I am sorry that you have had a negative experience. We all have from time to time. Overall this board is filled with creative, kind, and funny people. Don't count us all out yet. Welcome to the board. I hope your cricut brings you a lot of fun.BigGrin
MamasScrappin Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 7:08:13 PM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 694 time(s) in 631 post(s)
I don't understand what happened. What was negative?
Doxieluv01 Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 7:17:44 PM(UTC)
Doxieluv01

Was thanked: 2262 time(s) in 1788 post(s)
sorry you feel this way. people are very nice around here. when you have such a large group of people there will be clashes of personalities which is why i skip over the "negative" posts and read the posts that inspire me.

MamasScrappin wrote:
I don't understand what happened. What was negative?

i think she's referring to a post over in cricut chat regarding the cricut circle.
 1 user thanked Doxieluv01 for this useful post.
sandra tunstall on 9/24/2010(UTC)
MamasScrappin Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 7:22:41 PM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

Was thanked: 694 time(s) in 631 post(s)
Doxieluv01 wrote:
sorry you feel this way. people are very nice around here. when you have such a large group of people there will be clashes of personalities which is why i skip over the "negative" posts and read the posts that inspire me.

i think she's referring to a post over in cricut chat regarding the cricut circle.

Ok. Well, that to me is a little awkward. I wouldn't quit something over a few silly nillies. Gotta put the big girl panties on and just pass some of the bad. There's more good than bad here. I really haven't seen any negativity until that thread. It just didn't make sense to me. Thanks for clarifying.
 1 user thanked MamasScrappin for this useful post.
kimk. Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 7:23:41 PM(UTC)
kimk.

Was thanked: 153 time(s) in 78 post(s)
cindidickerson wrote:
I have to tell ALL of you- I just got my Cricut - I REALLY AM SORRY THAT I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT - you are very negative and I was looking for a possitive expieriece - thanks for ruining what I was looking forward to...I have the personal e and was gonna ask for a larger machine for Christmas - but you all have changed my mind - NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry that you have had a bad experience, but I don't think it's constructive to cut and paste the same post again and again - that only creates more negativity.
 2 users thanked kimk. for this useful post.
scrapbug on 9/24/2010(UTC), ~~L*I*N*D*A ^I~N^ C*O*L*O*R*A*D*O~~ on 9/26/2010(UTC)
KathyFederico Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 9:25:37 PM(UTC)
KathyFederico

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Wow, I think you are taking this much to seriously. You also posted the same message in three places. The one in Getting Started says alot. You named the thread Left Out. I am assuming you are talking about the Circle. Ugghhh!!! Who cares. I am NOT a circle member and never care to be. Just not my thing. Could I afford it sure but why? I am happy for all the Circle members who are having fun and enjoying their membership.

You have recieved many postive posts on this and you should acknowledge the lovely ladies who are here to help and share. I am aprehensive to do the same because I believe there is you may be a pot stirer. I will just watch and see. Good luck to you and if you really don't want your machine anymore one of these lovely ladies would probably be able to help you get rid of it.

Kathy
 2 users thanked KathyFederico for this useful post.
~~L*I*N*D*A ^I~N^ C*O*L*O*R*A*D*O~~ on 9/26/2010(UTC), NotGoingGreyGracefully on 10/2/2010(UTC)
Scraptastic Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 9:57:36 PM(UTC)
Scraptastic

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 44 post(s)
cindidickerson wrote:

If you indeed real you would see that everyone here just jumps in. I've posted things before that were not bumped or looked at, did I care. Nope, because I know better than to take it to heart.
Get over it
MissScrapAlot Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 10:37:41 PM(UTC)
MissScrapAlot

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Blah.........blah................blah................I am not buying it ;)
 1 user thanked MissScrapAlot for this useful post.
dansgg on 9/26/2010(UTC)
Annabella Offline
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:03:24 AM(UTC)
Annabella

United States

Was thanked: 624 time(s) in 509 post(s)
Everyonw has a bad day now & then. This MB has more positive than negative thoughts.
I have scraplifted so many great thoughts and issues, that have taken my cardmaking to a higher level. Ignore the negative and follow the good.
Praying for you to have a better experience today!!!
luvmyE&G Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:11:48 PM(UTC)
luvmyE&G

United States

Was thanked: 1356 time(s) in 700 post(s)
This person posted this exact same post three times within 10 minutes - i think that someone is trying to start stuff. If everyone doesn't react maybe she will change her tune - that's what I do to my DD (she's 5) and it works!!!!
CROSSMYHEARTPAPERCRAFTS<3 Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 9:36:31 PM(UTC)
CROSSMYHEARTPAPERCRAFTS<3

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Mmm... I am a little confused. Blushing
But I'm not part of the circle either and I'm as happy as I can be. No need to feel left out. If you want to join, Im sure anyone wouldn't mind sending you an invite. Circle members are paying for a "product" and "service." I don't think the message board excludes anyone. Sorry, you had a bad experience and hope your issue gets resolve.
Scrappy Tinman Offline
#13 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 10:35:05 AM(UTC)
Scrappy Tinman

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Wow... this is the most receptive group of mostly women I have ever met. Sorry someone treated you poorly. I would just ignore them and keep looking for the great ladies that are here.
dianepuckett Offline
#14 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 11:32:15 AM(UTC)
dianepuckett

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Huh I am just getting started using my cricut that I have had for 2 years, and have gotten so much help from this site, so sorry it did not work out for you, good luck finding what you need. Don't gove up on the cricut though, it is a fantastic tool.
Diane
 2 users thanked dianepuckett for this useful post.
~~L*I*N*D*A ^I~N^ C*O*L*O*R*A*D*O~~ on 9/26/2010(UTC), NotGoingGreyGracefully on 10/2/2010(UTC)
NotGoingGreyGracefully Offline
#15 Posted : Saturday, October 02, 2010 6:45:23 PM(UTC)
NotGoingGreyGracefully

Was thanked: 800 time(s) in 450 post(s)
I've had my cricut since last August, but just registered it and started using it in June. I am a Circle member, and except for some nastiness when it first opened I haven't had a bad experience yet.

We can't stop you from being negative if that's what you want to be, but we don't have to agree with you. I'd love to have your cricut, I'm saving up for my expression alreadyBigGrin can't wait!
JJewel Offline
#16 Posted : Saturday, October 02, 2010 10:04:44 PM(UTC)
JJewel

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Jamaica

Was thanked: 2221 time(s) in 1217 post(s)
I just joined the Circle. It was open to anyone, I don't know why she feels excluded. I decided to give it a try. They offered the free Lori's Garden and a Quarterly pay option to see if you like it. I didn't join to be exclusive, I joined because it seemed to be a lot of fun and weekly and monthly contests with some great prizes. You can go on the board now and read the last 3 magazines. It's like buying a scrapbook magazine in the store for $8.99 a month only no extra charge. So you get the magazine monthly, the free cartridge quarterly, contests and great prizes. I figure why not? If it's not for me then I can change my mind.

The first newsletter said they had 1 in Road Island... ha ha, it's Rhode Island!! I guess with me it's 2 now. I would love to see more not in the circle, but just on the boards in general.

Hey Cricut Moderator!! Can you tell me how many Rhode Islanders bought the Imagine? I would like to know if there is anyone else out there!! LOL
carolmoore Offline
#17 Posted : Saturday, October 02, 2010 10:19:14 PM(UTC)
carolmoore

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I'm in the uk, I love the message board, I have more friends than ever, especially friends that are interested in the same things. I now have friends in the USA as well. Thank you to the message board for introducing me to a wider world. I cannot afford to join the circle at the moment but I still enjoy the mb.

Buggin_Out Offline
#18 Posted : Monday, October 04, 2010 7:24:14 PM(UTC)
Buggin_Out

Was thanked: 385 time(s) in 250 post(s)
JJewel wrote:
I just joined the Circle. It was open to anyone, I don't know why she feels excluded. I decided to give it a try. They offered the free Lori's Garden and a Quarterly pay option to see if you like it. I didn't join to be exclusive, I joined because it seemed to be a lot of fun and weekly and monthly contests with some great prizes. You can go on the board now and read the last 3 magazines. It's like buying a scrapbook magazine in the store for $8.99 a month only no extra charge. So you get the magazine monthly, the free cartridge quarterly, contests and great prizes. I figure why not? If it's not for me then I can change my mind.

The first newsletter said they had 1 in Road Island... ha ha, it's Rhode Island!! I guess with me it's 2 now. I would love to see more not in the circle, but just on the boards in general.

Hey Cricut Moderator!! Can you tell me how many Rhode Islanders bought the Imagine? I would like to know if there is anyone else out there!! LOL

I can't for the life if me figure out how to join. Can you share how the process worked for you? Thanks!
garagesaler Offline
#19 Posted : Monday, October 04, 2010 7:31:04 PM(UTC)
garagesaler

United States

Was thanked: 2490 time(s) in 1991 post(s)
Buggin' Out, if you can see the Circle blog, there is a spot that says "Get Circled". Just click on that link and it will lead you to the information to join the Circle. Hope this helps.BigGrin
 1 user thanked garagesaler for this useful post.
Buggin_Out on 10/4/2010(UTC)
Buggin_Out Offline
#20 Posted : Monday, October 04, 2010 7:36:02 PM(UTC)
Buggin_Out

Was thanked: 385 time(s) in 250 post(s)
I see! I was at that page before, but didn't know what to do. For others, you enter your existing Cricut.com user ID and password, and then the next screen has the join options! Thank you, thank you! BigGrin