Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CreativeCritter-Tammy Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2010 9:44:06 AM(UTC)
CreativeCritter-Tammy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 666 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hello Everyone!!

Sometimes there is so much to tell/show everyone when the new carts are released that I, personally like to spread it out at least a couple of days... otherwise it can be overload or you have so much to see/read that you might miss some of the really cool new details! For example... did everyone notice the new format that the handbooks are in? I LOVE that there is a little picture of the overlay showing you WHERE the image is located at!! Whew!! No more searching with the magnifying glass!!! LOL!!! See it under the big picture on the left? Love that!

I posted my storage project with the new CAR DECALS CARTRIDGE this morning... I used it to help organize my sscrubby's karate gear. It has a totally cute font on this cartridge!

You can see all of my HELLO THURSDAY projects at www.cricutcritters.com and leave a comment (that's all!) for a chance to win a brand new GYPSY bundled with a GYPSY A-Z DVD!! I will announce the winner first thing Monday morning and will overnight express it to the winner so they have time to take advantage of PC's great GYPSY PROMOTION and get SIX free cartridges downloaded!

Have a great Saturday everyone!