Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

TheSilentScrapper Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 11:46:59 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Anyone else having issues logging on again?! Thought these glitches were worked out. Needed to update, and couldn't. Ladies who are in my swaps, still waiting on a few people for the Christmas Jingle Swap which ended Nov. 1. Will swap soon, I will wait a few more days and that's it I know you are all eager for your page LO's everything I have rec'd has been wonderful. For the 12 week Christmas Challenge swap, those need to be mailed by Nov. 24th at the latest, please respect your partners as these are gifts for their friends and families. For my 2 lovely partners, my gifts to you are on their way, hope you both love them (Claudia and Laura). Here is what I wrote to a Cricut buddy:

I apologize for not getting back to you earlier. For some unknown reason I have been unable to login to Cricut, was on Facebook and talked to a few cricut pals there and they said I wasn't the only one. Even had some issues logging on tonight.Not cool when I need to contact or post updates. Yeah, I am really starting to wonder about this one. Talk to you soon. Again I apologize for not keeping myself more "here." :)
TheSilentScrapper Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 11:48:15 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Also seems like it is best to first type what you want to be said on a word doc and then cut and paste. Otherwise what I type here seems to not go through or somehow doesn't compute. Not cool, come on PC, I know these things can be fixed soon.