Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CreativeCritter-Tammy Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, November 08, 2010 8:37:44 PM(UTC)
CreativeCritter-Tammy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 666 time(s) in 138 post(s)
The YourStory Photo will be featured on HSN this Wed & Thur. The price is only $29.95 for the machine and 28 covers! I have the orginal Your Story and have enjoyed using it. I don't use the hardback covers as much and actually find that I use the laminator more than the binder part of the machine. But, I am excited about these new covers and the glue strips that you will be able to buy! That way you can use whatever you want as covers! Think of the possiblities:

old record sleeves
chipboard
cereal boxes
menu from a favorite restaurant (lol)
license plates

help me think of some more... I can't wait to try this!

There are some photos and more info on my blog HERE. I'm giving away a CUTTLEBUG (thx PC!), so even if you already have one... it would make a great Christmas gift for someone!

2 users thanked CreativeCritter-Tammy for this useful post.
PhyllisInfusino on 11/13/2010(UTC), MickeyTyree on 12/7/2010(UTC)
amysaldanha Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 7:35:28 AM(UTC)
amysaldanha

Groups: Registered

Tammy so if I understand what you are saying correctly that even though there is a
new machine coming out this week we will be able to use the supplies for the new machine in the older machine. The reason I want to double check this info and make sure I understand it is because our Michaels here has had a few your stories on clearance for $65.00 but they did not have supplies to make more binding projects or laminating projects once the ones from the box were gone. So I was concerned if I would be able to replace the pieces I needed once I ran out.
Thank you for this helpful information.
Amy
Loves2Smock Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 7:41:53 AM(UTC)
Loves2Smock

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 31 post(s)
amysaldanha wrote:
Tammy so if I understand what you are saying correctly that even though there is a
new machine coming out this week we will be able to use the supplies for the new machine in the older machine. The reason I want to double check this info and make sure I understand it is because our Michaels here has had a few your stories on clearance for $65.00 but they did not have supplies to make more binding projects or laminating projects once the ones from the box were gone. So I was concerned if I would be able to replace the pieces I needed once I ran out.
Thank you for this helpful information.
Amy

They all use the same supplies with the new one being limited to size. You can put the new covers and use the glue strips with the original full size Yourstory. BigGrin
 1 user thanked Loves2Smock for this useful post.
AliciaTheriot on 12/3/2010(UTC)