Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

RoseLaQuay Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 10:31:07 PM(UTC)
RoseLaQuay

Groups: Registered

Just got my Cricut Expression in September for my 25th Anniversary and the Gypsy for (early) Christmas Present from very DH. I've been tentatively figuring things out. Very disappointed with the paperwork with the Gypsy. All I got was a card that said turn it on. Went to the website, but it wasn't very clear about the order of doing things. Anyway, -finally- got done with all the updates and registering and linking of machines and cartridges. I've been a busy girl grabbing cartridges off Ebay almost exclusively, it's become an addiction.

I have 1 cartridge that won't link - emailed ProvoCraft, waiting till after the holiday to hear.

I have 1 reward certificate that won't work - emailed ProvoCraft, "" "" "" "" "".

I was going to ask - Should we "register" the free downloads to show that we got them? But actually, we wouldn't have a serial number to enter, so I guess I just answered my own question! Hopefully, ProvoCraft will see the registration date and allow for those free downloads to be replaced should something happen to my Gypsy (knock on wood).

So, looking forward to playing more and exploring what my gypsy and expression can do. I've cut out a few things on the expression and looked through some of the cartridge images on the gypsy. Not alot of free time to play, but I grab what I can on the weekends. I'm actually surprised at how fast my mat got unsticky. I did "clean" it once with a baby wipe and let it dry - it helped a little, not much. Went and got the Wide Zig glue pen, so I'm ready when I have to restick it.

I want to name my expression and my gypsy, but not telling the family. They think I've gone whack-a-toon with scrapbooking as it is!

Have a great Cricut-y day!

RoseLaQuay
sweetpea1030 Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, November 29, 2010 5:09:22 PM(UTC)
sweetpea1030

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1605 time(s) in 1020 post(s)
WELCOME!