Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bluepigs Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2010 2:59:07 PM(UTC)
Bluepigs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I AM WRITING THIS TO WARM ALL ABOUT CRICUTMACHINE.COM. THIS COMPANY IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED. THAY HAVE A D+ RATING WITH THE BBB. MANY MANY PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED CREDIT CARD FRAUD AFTER ORDERING FROM THEM. I HAD MY CREDIT CARD COMPROMISED AFTER ORDERING FROM THEM. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PASS THIS ON. DO NOT BECOME ONE OF THEIR VICTIMS. I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE. I ORDERED ON THE 12TH OF NOVEMBER AND IT SAYS IS SHIPPED ON THE 18th BUT I SPOKE WITH FEDEX AND WAS TOLD THE COMPANY (CRICUTMACHINE) GENERATED THE TRACKING NUMBER BUT HAS NOT SHIPPED ANY PACKAGES. THAT WAS OVER TWO WEEKS AGO THAT I ORDERED YET THEIR WEB SITE SAYS THEY SHIP WITHIN 48. THEY ARE LIARS AND ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.
 1 user thanked Bluepigs for this useful post.
Maggiesmama53 on 11/26/2010(UTC)
Doxieluv01 Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2010 3:31:08 PM(UTC)
Doxieluv01

Was thanked: 2262 time(s) in 1788 post(s)
X-posted this in your other thread -

Sorry you are not happy with your service with cricutmachine. Many people have ordered from them and are happy with their service. They try to ship their orders within 48 hours however, with the sale they had they had an overwhelming response to orders and are processing them asquickly as possible. They litterally had thousands of orders.
Bluepigs Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2010 3:40:19 PM(UTC)
Bluepigs

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Then they should respond to faxes and emails explaining that. I don't buy it. I have sent approximately 25 emails and faxes that have been ignored. According to the UTAH BBB They have numerous complaints against them. You don't get a D+ BBB rating being a quality company.
jennfoster Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2010 7:25:15 PM(UTC)
jennfoster

Oh boy, I wished I had read this a week ago. I ordered from them 11/16, got notification of shipment 11/20 and keep checking FEDex tracking number with no change on the status. My order is suppose to arrive tomorrow...........ugh and I guess I better check with my bank on any other charges. I will be checking back on this and posting any further updates to my status as well.
GypsyDeb Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2010 7:33:34 PM(UTC)
GypsyDeb

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 436 time(s) in 295 post(s)
I am sorry that this has happened to you...I have ordered from them numerous times and only got the best of service...I only use my paypal to pay because I know there are a lot of hackers out there just waiting to get people's info...
teachdanz Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2010 8:30:56 PM(UTC)
teachdanz

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I have not had problems with them and have ordered a few times from them and they are prompt. I do use paypal however cuz I feel it is more secure. I have learned never to use my debit card online cuz that is harder when it gets compromised. HTH
Thecraftytouch Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2010 8:46:03 PM(UTC)
Thecraftytouch

Was thanked: 298 time(s) in 177 post(s)
I've ordered from them twice and both shipment arrived just fine. I'm sorry you have had a difficult experience.Sad I hope you get your money back soon.
Marta Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2010 8:50:48 PM(UTC)
Marta

Was thanked: 381 time(s) in 292 post(s)
Wow! I've been ordering from them for years and have never had a problem. Just got another order in yesterday. Hope it works out for you.
sweetpea1030 Offline
#9 Posted : Monday, November 29, 2010 5:27:16 PM(UTC)
sweetpea1030

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1605 time(s) in 1020 post(s)
FYI - Dateline or 20/20 ran a story about 2 weeks ago that exposed a problem with BBB ratings. In order to get an good rating you have to become a paid member. Some businesses have actually refused to pay to get a better rating. This was disappointing because I use BBB almost always when dealing with a new business.

When it comes to cricut products, I usually go by the experiences other have had with different vendors.

Sorry you've had this experience. Hope you get either your products or money back soon.
mommy2darlings Offline
#10 Posted : Monday, November 29, 2010 7:52:25 PM(UTC)
mommy2darlings

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 95 post(s)
So sorry that you have had issues with them. I have ordered from there a few times and haven't had any problems. I use Paypal for my payments because I have heard about people having issues with other forms of payment.

sweetpea is correct. The BBB is not a reliable source of complaints. They only get the better rating when they pay for membership.....my ex-husband use to sell their memberships and I thought it was kind of a shady business which is not regulated like you would think it should be. They are only out to get $$ from the suckers that pay for the higher ratings (even if they have a ton of complaints against them).

I hope that you get your product soon.