Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

bugnpudsmom Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2010 2:21:04 PM(UTC)
bugnpudsmom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I give up.... Well, not really....

I've just gotten the Imagine recently and had not played with it much until today. I wanted to cut out one of the cars for my sons wall. I wanted it to be as big as possible so it would be easier to piece together with printable vinyl. HOW ON EARTH do you get the layers to fit on the base once you cut it out using fit to page? I can't find anywhere on the imagine where it tells you the exact size of the base once you hit fit to page. Everytime I try to cut out the detail layers they are either too big or too small and won't fit on the base. I also can't find a place to change real dial size which would easily solve my problem if I could just find it. Is there a place to change real dial size? Is there a place that tells you how big your base is after you use Fit to page?

I finally did get it to print and cut at a MUCH smaller size than I wanted by putting all the layers on my mat at once and doing fit to page for the whole page, but even after that it seemed like some of them did not fit the base like they should. I managed to get it pieced together but it was a HUGE PAIN trying to do all of those tee-tiny little pieces. HELP!!!!!!!
K.McIntyre Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2010 3:10:07 PM(UTC)
K.McIntyre

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 56 post(s)
When you're sizing your image, if you click on the box to the right and it's White that's the size your pieces will be. At this point I believe you have to resize all the pieces as the machine doesn't remember them.

Kristin