Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Scraprageous Offline
#31 Posted : Tuesday, November 30, 2010 8:15:20 PM(UTC)
Scraprageous

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 140 time(s) in 137 post(s)
Jessica - your pm's are full :)

Thanks for message - hope you feel better soon. I will post when your box arrives.

Christy's is also coming soon. She sends via global priority, but it was returned.

Thanks!
Scraprageous Offline
#32 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 9:40:31 AM(UTC)
Scraprageous

United States

From everyone who was in on time - you all received multiple entries into the drawing. Names were assigned to numbers (randomly) and then Random.org used to generate the winning number.

The winning number was

23!!!!

That means that the winner of the prize for the first round of our 52 week swap is

Estherwheat! Congratulations. I will mail your prize back with your swaps. I cover the additional postage, so it won't add your cost. Thanks so much!!! Enjoy!

Update: three packages yet to arrive - Jessica and Christy both let me know theirs are postal. Hoping to get this round completed soon :).

Scraprageous Offline
#33 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 10:12:57 AM(UTC)
Scraprageous

United States

Everyone is either postal (or will be) this week.

Once all are received, I will get them back to you as quickly as I can.

Just as a heads up for everyone -- I have a major deadline of incoming materials for a book December 7th that I need to have turned around and out of my house by the 12th. What this means -- unfortunately for swaps, there is a good chance I won't get materials swapped out until after the 12th. Sorry for delays.
 1 user thanked Scraprageous for this useful post.
EstherWheat on 12/2/2010(UTC)
EstherWheat Offline
#34 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:20:06 PM(UTC)
EstherWheat

Was thanked: 222 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Scraprageous wrote:
From everyone who was in on time - you all received multiple entries into the drawing. Names were assigned to numbers (randomly) and then Random.org used to generate the winning number.

The winning number was

23!!!!

That means that the winner of the prize for the first round of our 52 week swap is

Estherwheat! Congratulations. I will mail your prize back with your swaps. I cover the additional postage, so it won't add your cost. Thanks so much!!! Enjoy!

Update: three packages yet to arrive - Jessica and Christy both let me know theirs are postal. Hoping to get this round completed soon :).

Whooo HOOOO Thanks! I don't usually win! This is going to be a fun year! Round two...here I come (after Christmas, of course!) Thanks so much!!!
Scraprageous Offline
#35 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 9:57:06 AM(UTC)
Scraprageous

United States

JCI - Ladies - hope you are all having a safe holiday season.

Good News - book went to print last night!!!!! Laugh BigGrin Laugh BigGrin Laugh BigGrin whoo hoo!!! Done, outta here, now I can work on swaps, cleaning, laundry, baking, and all that other fun stuff (I had to wait for my undies to dry to take a shower - but now we are back in business ROFL).

I know I posted I planned to mail these on friday, however, between DS moving out and unexpected company, I didn't make the post office.

Monday - no go on shipping - I couldn't get there until afternoon and postmistress has asked me to avoid shipping swaps (unless all are pre-weighed, etc.) on Mondays if at all possible. Gee - maybe I do too many??? Naw - couldn't be BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Planned to go mail this am - had to dig out drive and all - dh just called - in a fender bender on his way to work because of ice covered roads and suggested waiting before going out. (all people are ok and our car has the least damage and what it has was minor - he was rear-ended. People were going slow because of ice, but one of the three cars ended up in the ditch, the other, that caused it, on the side of the road)

Sooooo - I won't be making to post office today Glare. It is snowing again. Sun is supposed to come out this afternoon. Cool I will have items shipped this week. Sorry for the huge delays with this.

PS - still two short, so I will be going by what I had written in PM's earlier.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 21, 2010 9:58:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Scraprageous Offline
#36 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 3:04:03 PM(UTC)
Scraprageous

United States

Laugh Laugh Laugh Finally - all shipped, outta here, gone, on their way, etc.!!

I posted pictures over at my blog www.scraprageous.blogspot.com

Thanks again for your patience. Hopefully with round two, we won't run into any delays!!
EstherWheat Offline
#37 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2010 10:39:54 AM(UTC)
EstherWheat

I just looked at the pictures on your blog and am so excited to get everything! Everything looks so nice. It is really fun to see how eight women can have the same basic directions and come up with something so different. This is fun. Thanks for hosting!
EstherWheat Offline
#38 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 12:46:10 PM(UTC)
EstherWheat

I received mine today!!! Wow! Everyone did such an awesome job. It was so fun going through everything and seeing what you did. I am making birthday cards so I already have some of the items in mind for a card! Thanks everyone and especially Scraprageous for hosting!