Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Larkspur Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:46:18 AM(UTC)
Larkspur

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2454 time(s) in 1717 post(s)
I really like the little boys on this cart, but I don't like the cuts for their faces.... Has anyone tried stamps for this?? Something else??? Got pics???

Edited by user Monday, January 03, 2011 9:33:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CardianAngel Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:19:27 PM(UTC)
CardianAngel

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Larkspur wrote:
I really like the little boys on this cart, but I don't like the cuts for their faces.... Has anyone tried stamps for this?? Something else??? Got pics???

Larkspur, I was looking at this cart tonight at Wal-Mart--looks really cute. Is there a blackout button on the cart? If not, then you probably can't use face stamps because the face is actually cut out--at least the mouth is (if it's anything like the faces on Jolly Holidays Lite). I don't have DS or the Gypsy--so guess I won't buy it if there isn't a blackout button.
Larkspur Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, January 03, 2011 9:27:55 PM(UTC)
Larkspur

United States

Was thanked: 2454 time(s) in 1717 post(s)
CardianAngel wrote:
Larkspur, I was looking at this cart tonight at Wal-Mart--looks really cute. Is there a blackout button on the cart? If not, then you probably can't use face stamps because the face is actually cut out--at least the mouth is (if it's anything like the faces on Jolly Holidays Lite). I don't have DS or the Gypsy--so guess I won't buy it if there isn't a blackout button.

There is not a blackout button, but the faces are NOT precut out. There is a layer button with eyes/nose/mouth/cheeks.. I have used PK stamps for the face since posting and it is better than the cut outs.
Link to a Girl from Sugar n Spice... the boy from B is for Boy is the same kind of cut out.
http://community.provocr...t42000_Lil-Princess.aspx

Edited by user Monday, January 03, 2011 9:34:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CardianAngel Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 04, 2011 8:34:27 PM(UTC)
CardianAngel

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Larkspur wrote:

There is not a blackout button, but the faces are NOT precut out. There is a layer button with eyes/nose/mouth/cheeks.. I have used PK stamps for the face since posting and it is better than the cut outs.
Link to a Girl from Sugar n Spice... the boy from B is for Boy is the same kind of cut out.
http://community.provocr...t42000_Lil-Princess.aspx

Larkspur, thank you so much for the info. Your card for Laurel is adorable--great job, as always!!!!