Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
melissa Offline
#61 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 10:07:46 AM(UTC)
melissa

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I will be sending Tracy's stuff outprob Wednesday by UPS or Fedex. Sorry late, having alot of personal issues. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
TheSilentScrapper Offline
#62 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2010 1:54:56 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 26 post(s)
To everyone: Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Hope my partners "wait" will be well worth it. I can't wait to post pics of their surprises. hehe
#63 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2010 1:01:32 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

I got one of the most loveliest and biggest packages in the Mail aka UPS today. Didn't know anything was delivered but good thing DH had to get a Black Friday ad, we got about a foot of snow last night with another on the way. Laura, thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! Sorta don't think some of my things I made for you are "Good enough." Like your stocking idea much better, as my snowflakes keep falling off the one I made for you. I sewed the white felt but cant get those darn things to stay. Will take pics soon.Also, how was shipping via UPS? Was it better than postal service? Anyway will get you and Claudia;s package in the "mail" tomorrow. Will post what service I go with.

Thank you once again dear friend. You are truly kind. Oh, don't forget that I am sending about 200 + Twi cards for you or your daughter's collection. Enjoy.... Oh, was thinking about just putting your LO's in your package or should I just send separately?
#64 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2010 1:06:46 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Also, did I send an ornament to you Laura from Hallmark? Can't remember if it was sent in your shoebox or ...???
Rigleesmom Offline
#65 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 7:00:23 PM(UTC)
Rigleesmom

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yeah, I'm officially done with Jessica's package. And it's in the mail as of today. Hope you enjoy it Jessica. I PM'd you.
 1 user thanked Rigleesmom for this useful post.
TheSilentScrapper on 12/5/2010(UTC)
laurahunter Offline
#66 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:08:08 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Location: DFW area, Texas MQ # 246 page 9, New MQ # 28 page 1

Was thanked: 353 time(s) in 329 post(s)
TheSilentScrapper wrote:
Also, did I send an ornament to you Laura from Hallmark? Can't remember if it was sent in your shoebox or ...???

Yes , you did send the twilight ornament. Brianna has it hanging in her room. Love She absolutely loves it.

I am so glad that the box made it safely. Once again I did not follow instructions all the way. I had such a good time making your things. It was the first time I had done any bead work. The necklace was from a kit but they didn't send instructions or a picture so I was kind of on my own. Believe it or not, the earrings were harder to make than the necklace.

I had never made a themed book before and had a great time with the paperbag album. That definately will not be my last. I only used things from my stash. It was a great way to use odds and ends up. I loved the papers but really didn't want to use them again this Christmas since I used them last year.

The apron was my first attempt at silk screening.

I am not sure if the gingerbread tag fell out of the paperbag album are if it was suppose to be in with your tags.

Laura
 1 user thanked laurahunter for this useful post.
laurahunter Offline
#67 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:09:50 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

TheSilentScrapper wrote:
I got one of the most loveliest and biggest packages in the Mail aka UPS today. Didn't know anything was delivered but good thing DH had to get a Black Friday ad, we got about a foot of snow last night with another on the way. Laura, thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! Sorta don't think some of my things I made for you are "Good enough." Like your stocking idea much better, as my snowflakes keep falling off the one I made for you. I sewed the white felt but cant get those darn things to stay. Will take pics soon.Also, how was shipping via UPS? Was it better than postal service? Anyway will get you and Claudia;s package in the "mail" tomorrow. Will post what service I go with.

Thank you once again dear friend. You are truly kind. Oh, don't forget that I am sending about 200 + Twi cards for you or your daughter's collection. Enjoy.... Oh, was thinking about just putting your LO's in your package or should I just send separately?

Send the Lo's however it is easiest for you !!!!!!!!
DawnJack Offline
#68 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:58:34 PM(UTC)
DawnJack

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Hi to my partner DaniIsMimisMommy - just wanted to let you know your package should be going out on Weds or Thurs. I will send you the DC when I get back from the PO. Sorry I didn't get it out on the 21st - I have been so busy and got a bit delayed.

Hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving!

Dawn Jack
laurahunter Offline
#69 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:24:19 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Erica, I got your package last night. You continue to amaze me. I love everything that you sent. Started figuring out which pictures I will put into for the photo album for Grandma. She will be delighted with it. I am speechless about the box with Grandma's picture on it. It will be a family treasure for years to come. I have old cigar boxes that I might do something similar with. My apron fell way short of yours. It is so cute. I normally don't wear aprons but I will this oneBigGrin , my Mother in Law won't be getting it. It is going to be hard parting with any of your items.

Thank you for all of your generousity and friendship. I always love hearing from you.

Laura

By the way. Brianna was beside herself when she saw all the twilight cards. There were suprisingly few duplicates of what she already had. You definetly made her day.
 1 user thanked laurahunter for this useful post.
DaniIsMimisMommy Offline
#70 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 6:24:19 AM(UTC)
DaniIsMimisMommy

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
DawnJack wrote:
Hi to my partner DaniIsMimisMommy - just wanted to let you know your package should be going out on Weds or Thurs. I will send you the DC when I get back from the PO. Sorry I didn't get it out on the 21st - I have been so busy and got a bit delayed.

Hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving!

Dawn Jack

Hi DawnJack!

I totally understand! The last few weeks have been extremely busy (demanding schedule, new baby in the house, holidays, ahhhhh!) and I have finally been able to complete your goodies and prepare them for shipping. I did want to ask you if you wanted to open these during the 12 days of Christmas or all at once when we get them? Yours will be postal or fedex-ed (depending on how much it weighs because I am certain it all wont fit into a large flat rate) tomorrow! I can't wait for you to get your package and I really have enjoyed conversing with you creating these items as well!

Danielle
melissa Offline
#71 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 5:56:17 PM(UTC)
melissa

I sent my package out on Tuesday to Alteredscrapper, please let me know when you get it. Thanks!!! Bored
 1 user thanked melissa for this useful post.
#72 Posted : Sunday, December 05, 2010 2:58:25 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Dear Laura,
So happy you got it. I was so unsure on a few of the things I made for you. I have to admit that I love the jewelry box with your grandmother's photo. She is and was an adorable kid. Showed a few people the pic of it on the box and had people asking to buy it from me Laugh said it was not for sale that it was for a dear friend. I love the bottle caps. Thinking about using them for a game. I am intimidated with jewelry making so I wasn't too creative on that, sorry but hope the locket will find a home amongst your family.... You know, I should have put a copy of your Grandma's pic in that. Hope everything held together during shipment. I always get nervous when sending it. I love the apron. You did a great job. Loved the chandelier (sorta my thing at the moment). And the altered journals and books. You did go above and beyone and I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so happy she liked the cards. I figured I had extra and they were doing me no good sitting around collecting dust. I couldn't remember if I had sent that ornament or not. The felted ornament I made for you was one of my harder projects. I used parts of old sweaters for pieces of it. Good way to "go green" right? We have been hit with a ton of snow so I stay inside a lot. Love the M.S. punches and you were so generous. I hope that most of the things I made you are "up to standards." :) I truly value your friendship, please keep in touch. I will be taking a break from cricut for a bit but will resume in the new year. Many new ventures loom, and I may be taking a trip to TX soon.

Hope everyone is doing great, having fun, staying warm, and enjoying life. Claudia, hope you are great and school testing is going good. Hope you got your package. Also, if anyone needs to contact me, please email me instead of pm'ing me. Been having alot of issues with getting on the boards with page loadings etc.

KindestRegards,
Erica
scrappinginwonderland Offline
#73 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 2:53:01 PM(UTC)
scrappinginwonderland

Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Hey All, Hope everyone is doing good. It has been a crazy end of year! Glad it is almost over!

I received my box from Missy today & ladies, it was pretty darn awesome! I also mailed her out today. Late I know, but have had a lot on my plate. I am waiting for my camera battery to charge, then I will be on to post pics!

2 users thanked scrappinginwonderland for this useful post.
melissa on 12/8/2010(UTC), TheSilentScrapper on 12/14/2010(UTC)
DawnJack Offline
#74 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:16:04 PM(UTC)
DawnJack

JCI - My package is going out today when I get off work (1:00) or I guess I should say packages!

I will post my DC# tonight.

Have a great day everyone!

Dawn Jack
 1 user thanked DawnJack for this useful post.
TheSilentScrapper on 12/14/2010(UTC)
melissa Offline
#75 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:47:02 PM(UTC)
melissa

Here's a link to my blog with pics from her presents. http://messymissyscraps.blogspot.com/

I'm glad you liked all the gifts. The TP album was my fav and everyone loved it. Have a great Holiday. I can't wait to see mine.

Missy

alteredscrapper wrote:
Hey All, Hope everyone is doing good. It has been a crazy end of year! Glad it is almost over!

I received my box from Missy today & ladies, it was pretty darn awesome! I also mailed her out today. Late I know, but have had a lot on my plate. I am waiting for my camera battery to charge, then I will be on to post pics!

1 user thanked melissa for this useful post.
TheSilentScrapper on 12/14/2010(UTC)
#76 Posted : Saturday, December 11, 2010 4:58:17 PM(UTC)
scrappinginwonderland

Hey All!

I am finally getting to post pics of the box Missy sent me. My silly SD card wouldn't let me do anything, had to get a new one. GRRR! Anyway, Thanks again Missy! The box was wonderful! I am loving it all!

Here is the link to the photobucket album:

http://s658.photobucket....luvsdavid/Messy%20Missy/

#77 Posted : Saturday, December 11, 2010 5:00:24 PM(UTC)
scrappinginwonderland

Hey Missy,

Was wondering if you had gotten my box yet? DC # shows as being delivered. Just hoping it got to you in one piece!

Let me know!

Rigleesmom Offline
#78 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 5:10:57 PM(UTC)
Rigleesmom

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I got my package today from JessicaMacDougall. LOVE IT!!! All kinds of fun stuff.

Thanks Jessica!!BigGrin

Darlene
#79 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 10:38:29 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Talk about talent Missy!!! Ok, when and if you get the chance on your blog, please post directions to the TP album... Love it. Well guess I loved it all. You are very talented... Love the clipboards as well. Talk about much talent. TFS>

melissa wrote:
Here's a link to my blog with pics from her presents. http://messymissyscraps.blogspot.com/

I'm glad you liked all the gifts. The TP album was my fav and everyone loved it. Have a great Holiday. I can't wait to see mine.

Missy

1 user thanked TheSilentScrapper for this useful post.
melissa on 1/10/2011(UTC)
#80 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 10:40:21 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Hope everyone has rec'd everything. I am waiting on Claudia and know she has been busy with school. Hope all is well. Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas. If you need to talk to me and you don't see me on the MB please send me an email. Thanks again.
DawnJack Offline
#81 Posted : Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:50:00 AM(UTC)
DawnJack

Hi DaniIsMimisMommy = I haven't heard from you (receiving or sending) and I'm hoping your recieved your boxes - I checked the DC # and it says they were delivered on 12/14. I hope you got them!!!!

Thanks

Dawn Jack
#82 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 7:35:53 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

DaniIsMimismommy: Please check in. ALso, there are those involved in the Christmas Jingle swap that are wondering if you are still planning on swapping with them? Please get back to Dawn. She has been getting better each day. Hope you feel better soon Dawn.

DawnJack wrote:
Hi DaniIsMimisMommy = I haven't heard from you (receiving or sending) and I'm hoping your recieved your boxes - I checked the DC # and it says they were delivered on 12/14. I hope you got them!!!!

Thanks

Dawn Jack

DawnJack Offline
#83 Posted : Monday, January 03, 2011 3:24:54 PM(UTC)
DawnJack

JCI - got an email last week should have a package this week?!

Happy 2011 everyone!

Dawn Jack
DawnJack Offline
#84 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 3:36:44 PM(UTC)
DawnJack

Just wanted to let you and DaniIsMimisMommy know that I got my package over the weekend.

Thanks DaniIsMimisMommy.

Dawn
melissa Offline
#85 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:29:18 PM(UTC)
melissa

TheSilentScrapper wrote:
Talk about talent Missy!!! Ok, when and if you get the chance on your blog, please post directions to the TP album... Love it. Well guess I loved it all. You are very talented... Love the clipboards as well. Talk about much talent. TFS>

I don't have a link to the TP Album, it's something I seen on the web. But better news, I asked someone to host a swap on here for the TP album and we are doing one. They are due on March 15th. Not sure if your interested, but we do have a lot of people responding. Thanks for doing the other swap and let me know of all your future ones.