Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<678
ClaudiaCatalan Offline
#211 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 10:55:43 AM(UTC)
ClaudiaCatalan

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Bobbi's Hobbies wrote:
Hi Claudia, I think you did a great job as a hostess and cannot help if someone flakes. I am surprised at Donna because she posted pics of her cover and Eyeore page so I am confused as to why she would not ship them. But no worries, I have the Pooh cart as well and can do my E page and I am putting them in a book so I can just use your back cover as the front page. Are those the only pages we are missing other than the "Y"?

You know I am surprised as well, but I guess things come up. I am only angry because I thought if I was a bit more flexible people would be grateful and turn in their work. Apparently strict is better lol.
And for the E page I did the Layout, you will just need a cut out. And I also did page Y but fully.What is missing is the back cover, sorry.
turtlie Offline
#212 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 2:08:54 PM(UTC)
turtlie

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Thanks Claudia for all your hard work!

I can't wait to see what everyone's come up with. I'm sure we can all come up with one or 2 pages to fill in the blanks! I see in you're in So Cal......are you drenched yet?!?!?! it's driving my dog crazy to be stuck in the house all day!

Merry Christmas t all!

=)
Scrappy Tinman Offline
#213 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 4:23:59 AM(UTC)
Scrappy Tinman

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Claudia,

You are amazing. Thank you so much for hosting the mailman left me a note yesterday that he has a package for me at the post office that needs my signature I hope it is from you!! Thanks again for all your work.

I am anxious to see the finished product especially for the friend you hosted for.

Marilyn
ClaudiaCatalan Offline
#214 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:48:09 AM(UTC)
ClaudiaCatalan

Once again at work! Sneaking at the computer...
I was not able to pass by after work yesterday, but today I went in later so I sent them off this morning, So sorry about that, but they are on their way now, please let me know as soon as you receive them! Thanks!
Bobbi's Hobbies Offline
#215 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 1:15:04 PM(UTC)
Bobbi's Hobbies

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 26 post(s)
ClaudiaCatalan wrote:
You know I am surprised as well, but I guess things come up. I am only angry because I thought if I was a bit more flexible people would be grateful and turn in their work. Apparently strict is better lol.
And for the E page I did the Layout, you will just need a cut out. And I also did page Y but fully.What is missing is the back cover, sorry.

Oh my, you went way above and beyond. Thank you so much for all of the work that you put into this swap and the extra pages. No worries about the back cover. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.BigGrin
TheSilentScrapper Offline
#216 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 5:29:30 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Turtlie and Claudia>>> I bet you are busy floating on boats. hehe Mom lives in the O.C. and she said that the rain hasn't let up for days. I was alittle bit upset when I heard that the USPS priority box filled with Christmas gifts and the postperson just set it out in the open and not even under the little covering she has for packages. Angry But thank God due to the fact that I am paranoid that I used a ton of clear packing tape on the bottom, part to keep the bottom sturdy and the other to protect against the elements. LOL I look forward to visiting in CA in the spring.

Claudia>>> Life happens and boy do I know it. You have been a help to me on more than one occasion. I am proud of you going to school. I was hoping to attend school in Jan. but my doctor said that with my Feb. 7 surgery that I should wait until summer or even fall which I agree with now. But when one gets excited it is sometimes hard to adjust. I loved the Vintage swap you held and please keep me in mind for future swaps. I am hosting a Vintage Valentine swap that I just started. The thing is to make an ATC, alter a mini Valentine heart and creat a card and add a few small things. If that is your cup of tea, please sign up. The only thing is that ship date is Feb. 7. I hope you and yours are well. I think of you often. I hope you like everything I made for you for the Christmas swap, some things I was happier with than others. We have so much to catch up with, many new things are going on for me as well and things are changing for the better.

You know that I am here if you need it. I haven't been on cricut for awhile for a few reasons. We (everyone) needs to get back on track and bring back the joy of swapping again because it is so fun to bless others. Hint: Hint: I am also hosting a baby "element kit" swap as well. I need to create 3 baby boy scrapbooks and drawing blanks on that many pages.Laugh

Hope all is well. Please post pics of these books I look anxious to see these.

turtlie wrote:
Thanks Claudia for all your hard work!

I can't wait to see what everyone's come up with. I'm sure we can all come up with one or 2 pages to fill in the blanks! I see in you're in So Cal......are you drenched yet?!?!?! it's driving my dog crazy to be stuck in the house all day!

Merry Christmas t all!

=)

turtlie Offline
#217 Posted : Friday, December 31, 2010 7:31:08 PM(UTC)
turtlie

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I received my pages! They look great! Thanks Claudia for all your hard work, i'm sure it was not easy! happy new years everyone!
Nascar48 Offline
#218 Posted : Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:45:16 PM(UTC)
Nascar48

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Sorry haven't been on. I've been sick for a couple weeks. Looking forward to seeing all of these.

Thanks for everyones hard work.....especially the hostess.
Scrappy Tinman Offline
#219 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 11:27:29 AM(UTC)
Scrappy Tinman

I am getting really concerned about the package that you said shipped on 12-21-10. If you have not sent it, please do...I am happy to finish whatever is left.

Has anyone received their pages?

Marilyn
ClaudiaCatalan Offline
#220 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 1:20:11 PM(UTC)
ClaudiaCatalan

Hi Everyone, I apologize for being MIA, I have been away for the holidays, however I came back to a huge problem!

Apparently all the packages arrived back at my house, and I got very angry and went down to the post office to find out what happened.
I was in the Secret Sister Elf Swap, and the last package I sent was sent with no address and since I paid with credit card they tracked my address and so they said that all of my packages were targeted as potential hazardous mail and returned back. SOooooo after this HORRIBLE mess I will not be not adding an address EVER again and I want to deeply apologize for this HUGE mess, but they are on their way back, I am so sorry about all of this, but I hope all of you are not angry and can understand. Now I did not receive all of the packages back, a couple were sent out so I am glad to hear that you did receive it.
ClaudiaCatalan Offline
#221 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 1:21:15 PM(UTC)
ClaudiaCatalan

Scrappy Tinman wrote:
I am getting really concerned about the package that you said shipped on 12-21-10. If you have not sent it, please do...I am happy to finish whatever is left.

Has anyone received their pages?

Marilyn

Marilyn I hope you do take me as the honest person that I am, because I did finish them and send them when I did, but of course I found myself to be in this HORRIBLE mess, and I am SO SORRY once again
Scrappy Tinman Offline
#222 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 8:12:08 PM(UTC)
Scrappy Tinman

ClaudiaCatalan wrote:
Marilyn I hope you do take me as the honest person that I am, because I did finish them and send them when I did, but of course I found myself to be in this HORRIBLE mess, and I am SO SORRY once again

Glad to hear that you are okay. What a mess to further complicate things at the holidays!!!! I will look forward to seeing these sometime next week.
ClaudiaCatalan Offline
#223 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 7:47:33 PM(UTC)
ClaudiaCatalan

It should be any day now though that everyone receives them, I officially hate the post office, and I believe I will not be hosting again, I do enjoy it, but this has been such a huge mess. I apologize for the mess, I left thinking "yes, all the packages are out, I will not be needed" and so I thought I would not have to post that I would be MIA but I came back to find all this out. I hope if in the future I do host again that people will still have trust in me. Sad I did not make the best pages but I tried to do the best I could. Anyway please let me know when you receive your pages, and once again I am sorry.

Marilyn I tried PMing you yesterday and today but your inbox is full.
Scrappy Tinman Offline
#224 Posted : Saturday, January 08, 2011 5:11:57 AM(UTC)
Scrappy Tinman

I hate that you can only have 100 message in your inbox! I have cleared it out if you still need to send a message. I have 8000 in my inbox at work!

I would certainly consider you a hostess I would want to swap with again! I think that all swappers and hostess should be judged across the entire duration of a swap not just one part of the swap.

Edited by user Saturday, January 08, 2011 5:12:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Bobbi's Hobbies Offline
#225 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 3:07:55 PM(UTC)
Bobbi's Hobbies

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 26 post(s)
I received my books and they are great. Thanks ladies! Thanks for all of your hard work on this Claudia and I am sorry that this was such a mess for you. Trust me, I will not hold this against you and would join another one of your swaps.BigGrin
Surfer Girl Offline
#226 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:49:09 PM(UTC)
Surfer Girl

Claudia

No worries you were a great hostess and would love to swap with you again.

I have not rec'd mypackage as of yet but I am in Atlanta and we are basically shut down since Sunday because of ice we haven't had mail since Saturday hopefully tomorrow but I am sure it will be all backed upat the Post office so they may take a few days to get mail sorted

This was a book for me so I was in no hurry gets here when it gets here

Edited by user Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:50:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Surfer Girl Offline
#227 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 6:05:08 AM(UTC)
Surfer Girl

rec'd mine

thanks everyone
ClaudiaCatalan Offline
#228 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 10:34:09 AM(UTC)
ClaudiaCatalan

I apologize for not logging on sooner, but am glad to report my step-mother has delivered a healthy baby girl!

Glad you received the package Tinkerbelle!
I re-sent them out on Thursday so I'm sure everyone has received it by now, aside from one, which I was awaiting for a response for return postage, but decided to go ahead and send out, and so it went out a couple days after. Thank you for reporting that you have received the packages and for being understanding with me!
ClaudiaCatalan Offline
#229 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 10:35:23 AM(UTC)
ClaudiaCatalan

Thank you, that is very kind of you.
I have decided to definitely take a break!
Lady Bug Fever Offline
#230 Posted : Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:02:06 PM(UTC)
Lady Bug Fever

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 122 post(s)
Hi Claudia,

Your pm box is full.

Just wanted to know if you could post your swap results.

http://community.provocraft.com...AP-RESULTS-POSTINGS.aspx