Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

croppin4funn Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 30, 2011 7:23:23 AM(UTC)
croppin4funn

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 91 post(s)
Hi GottaScrap, I saw you on the mb this morning and I just have a question, why did you flake on my Flower Power swap???? It was in 6/10 and though you had been in a few of my swaps before you flaked on this one. I never heard from you or anything, just wondering why.
Thanks, Catherine
Gottascrap Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 30, 2011 8:06:29 AM(UTC)
Gottascrap

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Hello, Catherine!

I sent you a pm quite a while back - thinking it must have been in October possibly?? I believe it was the first time I logged in and saw the new boards, but it could have been November - really not sure. You did responded back to me even stating that you hoped things were better. (As a reminder, I had a family emergency that took over my life for a few months - life was crazy and I apologized for not even being able to let you know)
Again, I'm very sorry for 'flaking', it wasn't my intent at all and had never had any issues with any of the other swaps I had been in - as you're aware. Unfortunately sometimes real life steps in and we have no control.
I'm glad that it was a small flower swap at least and that I didn't receive anything that I didn't return something to someone else. If you'd like to let me know who angeled for me, I'd be happy to send them a 'Thank you'. I don't want any hard feelings and didn't realize you didn't remember me contacting you and were thinking I was a big PUTZ!Blushing

croppin4funn Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 30, 2011 10:18:02 AM(UTC)
croppin4funn

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 91 post(s)
Thanks for letting me know, I didnt get a pm from you. When this board first opened things were getting mixed up. I knew you were always on time with everything so I always wondered what happened.
Thanks for replying and letting me know, I hope things are better for you now.
Im still out there doing swaps sooo check them out, you may wanna join sometime....BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin