Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

HeatherHoffman2 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:45:28 AM(UTC)
HeatherHoffman2

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1563 time(s) in 659 post(s)
It's day four of the pre-Valentine's Day cards I'm making for my hubby, and I think he's on to me! Yesterday, he noticed me sneaking it into his lunch, and thanked me - before he even read it! I'm having fun though, and definately think this is something I need to do more often to let him know I love and appreciate him. In case you didn't know, I am doing a card for my husband every day this week, letting him know each day some of the things I love and appreciate about him. This is day four, so tomorrow will be the final card. Crying Today's card is just to thank him for how fun he makes my life! Life is sweeter with him as part of it! I love all the times we laugh and joke together, the tickle fights, the fun Daddy he is to our little girls, and how he makes the BEST cookies! Seriously, he is the cookie maker in our house! If I'm gone for the evening, I usually come home to find the house smelling yummy because he made a batch of cookies (usually with chocolate, so can you tell why I love him?) Wink More info on my blogHERE if you're interested!

Willysmom Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 5:06:25 AM(UTC)
Willysmom

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 201 time(s) in 144 post(s)
This is just tooooooooooo cute. You did a super job, I'm sure the people he work's with are green. Great job.

Camille