Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

LeanneC Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 5:35:25 PM(UTC)
LeanneC

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Uggghhh .... I need to vent! Placed my order for the infamous E2 with HSN and it was one that had an estimated shipping arrival of 5/16 .... got instantly approved for their HSN card with the 6 flexpays. When I checked my order status today it said 'CC declined' ..... I called customer service and after speaking to a supervisor, she states that my credit card was fine but they oversold the item and would not be able to fulfill it. This is totally unacceptable. I am crushed! I don't even want the da^% HSN credit card they are mailing to me now. All they have to say is "ma'am, I'm really sorry." How can they keep airing shows when they don't have the item to sell? I also told her that ProvoCraft agreed to honor all the orders that went through. She told me that was not the case. What am I to do?Mad
farmscraps Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 6:03:42 PM(UTC)
farmscraps

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 249 post(s)
That stinks.. I am so sorry.Crying Personaly I would put a call into PC.. I do not like the way that HSN has handleded themselves with the selling of the E2's. I hope you can get it all worked out and get an E2...
LeanneC Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 6:14:19 PM(UTC)
LeanneC

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I left a voice message with their "leadership". Someone is supposed to call me back .... I'm not holding my breath. I am totally DISGUSTED!