• Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.



ShananCoats Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2011 8:32:15 PM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/6/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6

Hey everyone, I need help with somethings the first one is my daughter wants to splatter paint her room. I really do not want to have to repaint her room when she get tired of it, so I thought if I could get some vinyl in differnt colors and cut out wall decals that look like we splatter painted her room - but what cartridge would have that cut on it?
The Second Question is I saw an add for a cartridge on a cricut box in a store a couple of months ago the cartridge was all Texas stuff ( state cut out, bird, flower, and other things that has to do with the state of Texas) but I can not find the cartridge anywhere - online or in stores. Don't know what to do or where to go. Please help Confused
Friend1955 Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2011 1:30:37 PM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/26/2009(UTC)
Posts: 15

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hi! I don't know anything about splattering patterns, but I believe the 50 states cartridge has the Texas info on it. It has been awhile since I've looked at it though. Good luck! How old is your daughter? Mine just turned 13 not to long ago and if we would have given her a chance her room would have had splatters on it. grin! Instead it is lime green, pink, and purple. Take care.

Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2015, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.404 seconds.