Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

scrapinmom66 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 9:56:46 AM(UTC)
scrapinmom66

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 33 post(s)
I have spent the better part of the day trying to use this program. Every time I use it it freezes up. I have updated it, restarted the computer, etc. I can't waste anymore time with this. I guess I will have to use my Gypsy, but i don't want to because it seemed that this CCR was easier to use and I really liked it. Now I have to go back to the small screen. Ugh, Crying

CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 11:57:16 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8154 time(s) in 4778 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapinmom66 Go to Quoted Post
I have spent the better part of the day trying to use this program. Every time I use it it freezes up. I have updated it, restarted the computer, etc. I can't waste anymore time with this. I guess I will have to use my Gypsy, but i don't want to because it seemed that this CCR was easier to use and I really liked it. Now I have to go back to the small screen. Ugh, Crying

Does it help to clear out your cookies/history/etc., on your computer? Do you have any other programs on your toolbar at the same time you're using CCR? Only two possible suggestions that I'm sure you are aware of; but, sometimes we're not thinking about some of the little things that might help us out.

Don't give up on CCR completely; I think we're all going to love it when they get all the bugs worked out. We have to be patient, which is one of the hardest thing for all of us; human nature!!

Char